Wait, before we go any further, you don't use Windows 10, right?

>Wait, before we go any further, you don't use Windows 10, right?
What do Jow Forums?

Attached: elma__by_kazenokaze-db198ir.png (600x849, 439K)

kys

Lies can be told.

Of course I don't, why would I give my girl a virus.

Of course not, you already talked to my wife about this why would you get cold feet now?

Nope

[spoiler]posted from my iMac[/spoiler]

nakadashi her

Ugh, get away from me, I don't want to get your AIDS.

Attached: 1519583851742.png (680x383, 228K)

this but unironically

ofc bby i Install Gentoo~

Attached: 1536614013438.jpg (395x398, 15K)

i want to ___ ueno

I do

Attached: potato touko.jpg (850x1140, 166K)

Attached: Windows Subsystem for Linux (WSL).jpg (1200x1600, 159K)

based

I'm so alone and drunk that I might actually install windows 10 just for some human contact that doesn't make me feeling howlingly alone.

Attached: 1405921985515.png (604x479, 9K)

Dump her and call my harem of Madobe

RIP grape-kun you were one of us.

Attached: 1406402521171.gif (323x386, 1.66M)

>Tsk...
>I have never seen a DE in my life

how can freetards even compete?

Attached: 1433429953636.png (2989x900, 1.81M)

What even happens to the windows OS-tans when new versions roll out?

>being on Jow Forums
>not using GNU/Linux or *BSD
Plenty of normie boards to go to, kid.

glue factory like an old timey race horse or they float around Russia as pirated iso files with malware stuffed in their assholes.

Just like unbaptized children.

They fucking die

by not going crazy

Attached: 1458841170106.jpg (1255x1614, 497K)

If im a roastie ill tell her i use debian, but im a dude so the correct answer is macOS

>but im a gay dude so the correct answer is macOS
fixed

Attached: 1537227110429.jpg (1280x720, 208K)

but im a trap so it works out ;^3

Ignore her and call the best girl Touko

Attached: 8e02768e89446cb3205a4621522fe709.jpg (640x640, 90K)

A student said: “We have learned that Unix is not just an operating system, but also a style of approaching problems.”
Master Foo nodded in agreement.
The student continued: “Then, the Great Way of Unix can be applied on other operating systems?”
Master Foo sat silent for a moment, then said: “In every operating system there is a path to the Great Way, if only we can find it.”
The student continued: “What, then, of Windows? It is preinstalled on most computers, and though its tools are mostly far inferior, they are easy to use for beginners. Surely, Windows users could benefit from the Unix philosophy.”
Master Foo nodded again.
The student said: “How, then, are those enlightened in the Unix Way to return to the Windows world?”
Master Foo said: “To return to Windows, you have but to boot it up.”
The student said, growing agitated: “Master Foo, if it is so easy, why are there so many monolithic and broken software packages for Windows? Elegant software should also be possible with a GUI and fancy colors, but there is little evidence that this occurs. What becomes of an enlighted one who returns to Windows?”
Master Foo: “A broken mirror never reflects again; fallen flowers never go back to the old branches.”
Upon hearing this, all present were enlightened.

cringed and bluepilled

Windows 8.1 Pro BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Elma:
>literally who character with 1 minute of screentime
>voiced by literally who VA
>retarded
>personality is literally just dude eat lmao
Touko:
>the mascot of the biggest OS in the world by Microsoft™
>voiced by based Nonaka Ai
>intelligent
>yandere. will stalk you, deletes your files if she doesn't likes it

Attached: 1440161908257.jpg (1920x1080, 689K)

>being a cuck

>have win10
>win 7 too
>also some projects running ubuntu and debian
Sorry babe.

For Aipon and Touko then i don't mind

Attached: aipon.jpg (480x480, 38K)

>3DPD
>On MY chan
No U

Attached: I'll catch your normality!.jpg (740x245, 69K)

Seiyuu are 2.5D brah

Attached: 107e55f9.jpg (667x1000, 129K)

Restart and switch to Ubuntu

Nothing wrong with having bad taste, just admit to it.

Attached: 1453657738203.jpg (492x711, 100K)

>hating the voice of your waifu
no u

my waifu is nanami and she's super kawaii, gtfo

Attached: 1530281916599.png (640x483, 600K)

>love Nana
>call her 3DPG
What did he mean by this?

I wish I was a sharp suit-wearing no-saying man like this fucker

I use ltsc

Be honest.

>not blonde
Yep. I also have all the consumer, business ISOs from every SAC release, all the LTSC releases, all the IoT releases. I have them in all available architectures (arm32, arm64, x86 and x64 ATM), and on top of this I also have the *_updated__201x_* ISOs MS dropped regularly. I also have all the language pack ISOs (and SVFs against the en_*.iso's of the "big five" languages of all the aforementioned), full debug symbols for each release (until MS recently stopped doing them), the K/N Media Feature Packs for each release, features on demand ISOs, SDKs, ADKs, WDKs, and have a 30TB RAID6 with VMWare disk images of every single one of the aforementioned.

I only keep the Enterprise SAC, LTSC release ISO, and Server/Storage Server/Server Essentials/RDS host ISOs.

>Yep. I also have all the consumer, business ISOs from every SAC release, all the LTSC releases, all the IoT releases. I have them in all available architectures (arm32, arm64, x86 and x64 ATM), and on top of this I also have the *_updated__201x_* ISOs MS dropped regularly.

I don't recall the architectures are segregated; I did read somewhere the standard Enterprise ISO can be used to install on ARM64.

Also, unless you are hoarding custom images of IoT core for BB/RPi, there is really no reason to have the ISO for IoT because IoT enterprise is literally installed from a standard LTSC image

>RDS host
I've read (mainly on MDL) that that's a pretty quirky SKU. What's your impression?

No, I'm not that kind of faggot

Attached: Untitled.png (1005x378, 18K)

Based

It's literally Enterprise with missing features from the few days I used that thing (I used 1803) before I converted back to Enterprise. Anyway iirc there is a .dll mod on regular versions for people using extra RDS sessions(I don't use this feature, I know almost nothing about it) which I believe is a much more convenient choice. I wouldn't use it on my desktops.

Attached: 1470179192542.jpg (1280x720, 137K)

Yeah, RDP Wrapper (not really a DLL mod, it's quite clever: it pretends to be the Remote Desktop Host service, and loads the real RDSHS and fiddles with it in-memory) - I just wanted to know if there was a more legit way of doing this, instead of hacking it or going a full Windows Server RDSH.

Such a hot lady

why are weebs so gross

Attached: 1519267255853.jpg (349x378, 21K)

You tell us why you think that

Based and Toukopilled
Other winlets will never understand true eternal victory. She's a Yandere, which means she'll get her way no matter what you do.
>inb4 loonix

Attached: 1537627532280.png (1204x1320, 1.41M)

*Delts your flies*

People who are smart enough to not poke at group policies they don't understand don't have this problem.

I'd worry at this point that maybe she's a government agent trying to get something from me.

>implying that any woman (even a 2D one that only exists in the imagination of the most dickless incel) is actually capable of caring about such astoundingly turboautistic shit as this

Guys.

8.1, LTSB, or LTSC? Which would you choose? Not concerned about the whole fucking botnet thing as much as just getting rid of what I do not use.

8.1 + EMET
LTSB + EMET
LTSC

Well shit.

Sweaty, my laptop runs GNU/Gentoo with [lespoiler]Unity[\lespoiler] :3

Grape-kun was a humboldt penguin, dummy.

LGBTQA

I just spend 2 hrs trying to install quake, quake 2 still doesn't work and quake 3 won't save.

Fuck linux.

Attached: Quake-2-for-Commodore-Amiga-fps-3D-games-for-Amiga-ID-software.jpg (765x450, 124K)

Oh no my games Basedboyface.jpg

Fuck you, i can browse and watch youtube on my phone, what else would i need a desktop pc for
Work PC's are always gonna be either windows or macos
So what's the point of linux

I had no idea what quake was until i looked it up. You are troubled by nostalgia which makes you unable to move on and grow up.

I would love to be 14 again and play games from 2005 but it's just not happening.

Just game on your phone. Desktops are a thing of the past.

Attached: 4-Port-USB-Micro-USB-OTG-HUB-1.jpg (600x600, 31K)

>I had no idea what quake was until i looked it up.
GR2

>he doesn't read manga

You must be 18+ to post here.

>you don't use Windows 10, right?
of course not

Attached: JKHP_linux1024.jpg (1024x768, 274K)

>le epic troll

Don't worry, they made one for you, even including waifus

Attached: quakechampions.jpg (1280x721, 121K)

This
linux will never be successful until we can get these people on board