Apparently I made a big mistake. Completely deleted all photos off my phone

Apparently I made a big mistake. Completely deleted all photos off my phone
Years of memories gone. Is there any way it's stored somewhere?

Attached: tenor.gif (220x264, 29K)

Put it in your pooper and post pic

install gentoo

kek? You should know this answer. Did you do any sort of backup? No? There ya go.

Although it's must be said that your data might still be there locally if you haven't overwritten it with data.

Shut it down. Bring it to a data recovery center and pray.

They're probably mostly still there. Root and use DiskDigger. Deleted files aren't really gone until the space that they occupied has been overwritten by other files.

Put it in the microwave for, approximately 15 minutes, and watch the magic happen

If they don't have root I still believe that a data recovery center is the best solution.

considering they browse Jow Forums i dont think they'd want a 3rd party having access to their data.

IT'LL CHARGE THE PHONE XDDDDD #POWERHACKS

you can try recuva if it's an SD card. or if you can mount the internal storage (aka mass storage mode, not the mtp bullshit) and try recuva.

>paying someone hundreds to do something as simple as "deleted" file recovery
The only time I'd ever go to a data recovery center is if a spinning drive fails, otherwise just testdisk

Attached: cringe.jpg (399x322, 25K)

nsa probably has them, just ask them

meh. Its that or you risk it all by doing it yourself.
Sometime data is more important than privacy...

Yea I kind of have a plan so trying now in case it's stored somewhere in this phone...
Trying to recover anything still left

Don't ask why I deleted everything

You know too much

Attached: 1539356890106.jpg (500x465, 36K)

Memories are meant to be forgotten, user.

Modern technology is a curse, to enable us to drag the past with us across years, in crisp HD and 5.1 surround sound detail.

Forget about it.

Why do you rely on your phone for memories? Are you a cyborg?

You didn't even know this site existed when that was a thing.

they're not gone, user

they are in your heart. in your soul. they are etched upon your psyche. we should not need photographs to reminisce. learn to let go.

yeah but if the data is that important to the point that you might not want to chance that during the data recovery, some buttfucked process decides now is the time to overwrite all those sensitive blocks.

If I'd be in the position that all my backups are fucked, I'd probably try to treat my last source as a first class citizen, making sure the recovery is as complete as possible. Yeah it's a minuscule chance that the center might recover more data then if you would of done it yourself but like I said, this is your last source, you need as much of it as possible.

Check Google photos.

Wow, always backup your photos. What the fuck is wrong with you and why are you on a technology board if you don’t know this basic ass shit?