/csg/ Chink Shit General

NOW IS THE TIME TO DO CHRISTMAS SHOPPING! CHECK OUT THE IMGUR LIST FOR STOCKING STUFFER SUGGESTIONS
imgur.com/a/L1yTaWG

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
user is happy with how his new watch looks user told to be patient by chinks user recieves 2 out of 3 of his packages but forgot to tip the mailman for the third US are about to learn what Europe shipping costs feel like user thought buying an SD card from Wish was a good idea Incoming report of housefire imminent Previous Thread

Attached: US of A.jpg (404x72, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2018/10/trump-right-leave-universal-postal-union/573709/
aliexpress.com/item/Hot-men-Bugs-Bunny-sweatshirt-plus/32450468343.html
aliexpress.com/item/bluetooth-cable/32947725815.html
imgur.com/a/L1yTaWG
aliexpress.com/item/Kentiger-V10-Bluetooth-Hi-Fi-Wireless-Audio-Amplifier-Class-AB-Stereo-Super-Bass-Digital-Display-FM/32876204541.html
radioworld.com/tech-and-gear/kentiger-updates-the-hy502-amp-with-the-hyv10
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lolis

Dear

you forgot to add this OP... as a result, you will help the local postal services.

theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2018/10/trump-right-leave-universal-postal-union/573709/

LEAVE VICKY ALONE

I'm ready

Attached: IMG_20181009_210039.png (1080x948, 158K)

Fuck you and your $30 mighty Mug ($6 on AliX)

non-americans have a right to say about it but the americans should support it....even anti trump sites supports the pullout

user op is best op

>no shitcord link
Red and basedpilled

link

Yea, I don't think any of that is likely to break. You'll be fine, I think.

Attached: orico-cpd-7p6g.jpg (1000x1000, 41K)

OH NONOONOOOOOOOO!

Do the silk test if you don't mind ruining your eyemask.

Burn it?

>We make a patented travel mug that won’t fall over when knocked
that company shouldnt even exist in the first place, all they do is scam idiots

>if that is a joke news page then kudos, you got me

US can't pull out for at least a year

>Hello AvE
Now listen here pal, AvE wouldn't put his greasy canucki bear paws near an unpowered tree butchery instrument unless absolutely necessary, much less not one but TWO full sets of carbon dissectors.

What item I can prank my legit homosexual friend?

Does anyone know what nationality iJoy products are? I'm curious because the "about" page of their website is part of the "lorum ipsum" latin filler text.

I had a lovely pair of these headphones (in black) that I was a huge fan of, so I plan to get a replacement. They fit my weird tiny ears well, while most people found them uncomfortable. The only annoying thing is that it narrated every action at high volume with a heavily accented woman.
"LOW BATTAWEE PEASE CHARJE...
'LOW BATTAWEE PEASE CHARJE...
"POWWA OFF...
"POWWA AHN...
"BLUETOOF MODE...
"AM MODE...
I've been blasted by the sound of 'LOW BATTAWEE PEASE CHARJE...
in the library before. My ears ringing and everyone staring at me and my talking headphones.

Despite this, I got used to these headphones, even miss the headphone lady's voice, and no other cheap headphone is quite the same. I probablt used them over a hundred hours, and only then did the pleather pads begin slightly flaking. I thought the sound was the best of any headphone I've had too, but I'm someone who has never used headphones that cost more than $20.

You see, I left them in my car one day in the back seat while I went to class one day, and when I got back, my car's back window was pried down and chipped in places, and my iJoy logo headphones were missing. The only thing stolen.

Someone fucking damaged my car to steal $15 headphones. I can't believe it.

...I hope that window prying fucker enjoys the newly flaking pleather and being yelled at by headphone lady.

Attached: https___images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com_images_I_81in10nc2SL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1346, 183K)

lol the thief got chinked

I just had a mouse pad show up that I ordered 5 years ago and the mailman made me pay eight bucks just to receive the package wtf

Are there any recs for cheap but good over the ear headphones? I have big ears so ear buds always fall out. Noise cancelling not necessary.

The infographic and audio budget. Com don't have anything over the ear. Would be okay with sports clip type earbuds as well.

post pic

it's too big for me right now since my desk broke and I'm using an entryway table atm.

Attached: IMG_0249.jpg (4026x2333, 1.61M)

Headphone theft is the second most common crime on campus behind Apple product theft.

...but I assumed they would only go after Beats or those expensive metal ear cage looking headphones that rich hipsters love to wear.
Clearly I overestimated the intelligence of college headphone theives.

Because they're supposed to be aware of shitty chink shit autists buy. How stupid of them

I mean it kinda looks like beats from a distance if you squint a little

then you got chinked in the long run

Stylish chink shit that doesn't look like it costs 10$ is the best because you can not worry about your shit getting jacked while not having to dress like a hobo.

>ordered 5 years ago
WAT
was it buried in the ocean floor or something?

I checked tracking and it was shipped last week. I assume they had to grow the goat whose hair they used to make it

Dear friend,
So sorry, worker Chang put it on the stack of other packages next to the lathe in the factory and the vibration made it fall behind the cabinet.it was found it when they had to pull Liu's body out when he had an accident with long sleeves.Please kindly accept the sincere apolagy

Kindest regards,
Kary

the perfect christmas gift

aliexpress.com/item/Hot-men-Bugs-Bunny-sweatshirt-plus/32450468343.html

come on dude!

Attached: 2018-10-26 20_29_15-PLstar Cosmos NO.2 Store - Small Orders Online Store, Hot Selling and more on Al (1730x1061, 495K)

Is there a guide to chink tracking numbers anywhere? I got an unusual one that I expect to be jibberish. SYBAE########
It says its from Shenzen but I've had ebay say that for things and them come from Kyrgyzstan before.

>you forgot to add this OP... as a result, you will help the local postal services.
it won't help the consumer as intra-country shipping will still be expensive as fuck.

>15 off 999
seriously

yes

Attached: Untitled.jpg (200x200, 13K)

Believe it or not some dollar stores, discount stores, flea marketeers and ebay resellers fill their inventory with ali crap

yea most low quality knick-knacks come from china but i think most resellers are too pleb to drop $1k in one aliexpress purchase. the bigger stores go through some distribution network or through alibaba or something. i've found the aliexpress feedback page for one of my competitors and he makes even smaller purchases than i do.

It's basically a USB kill-a-watt. Highly detailed and shows everything from the basics like voltage and current to shit like resistance across the wire and quickcharge protocol.
$18 shipped from Amazon.

Attached: IMG_20181026_2131592.jpg (2448x1188, 737K)

Campus theft is all sorts of dumb, I had a shitty bike from walmart stolen in my second year of undergrad. They cut the lock and took the bike and in the end I was only out $65 and they took the shittiest bike in the world.

Is this legit?
aliexpress.com/item/bluetooth-cable/32947725815.html
The images of it in use look bogus.

Also what do the different versions of bluetooth mean to me? I want to get a 3.5mm bluetooth receiver (two actually) and am wondering whether it's worth paying more for a 3.0 or 4.0 dongle over a 2.0 one. The devices I plan on using it with support bluetooth 4.0. I also plan on using them both at the same time, will this cause any problems?

>$18
lol got one that even shows me temperature and elapsed mAh and Wh with 4 memory channels for $4

This does that too. Shows total energy used and all. In hindsight at least 60% of the cost was from storage at Amazon's warehouse.

I bought pic related for $15 on ali
works great

Attached: gd.jpg (400x247, 20K)

>led labeled led
perfect

honestly looks like a scam

ts100 vs t12?

which t12 is the best quality?

The TS-100 is an overrated meme iron. But various irons use the T12 tips.

where:

LMAO they're chinking you. USA withdrawal won't be completed until after a year (if it ever does), and they're using this as an excuse to raise shipping cost.

there are kits called t12, and they have an iron with a power supply

they're fast-tracking a rate review so it could be changed in april. if they get it right that'd be the easier solution than usa fully withdrawing.

>imgur.com/a/L1yTaWG

>tfw no tsundere shark waifu

Attached: angry_shark_girl.jpg (800x800, 29K)

Bought my first cs.it was shipped directly to my home in less then 2 months

Attached: rps20181027_094257.jpg (800x450, 45K)

pls

>he browses Jow Forums without ssl

Please rate 5 star friend

New to /csg/ and AliExpress.

What the fuck is pic related. Is there any reason to give my personal information to AliExpress. Obviously this being Jow Forums I don't expect anyone to have given AliExpress anything, but I'm curious nonetheless

Attached: Yes goy, give me your data.png (670x481, 178K)

I don't remember. Isn't just what category of items you'd like to browse or are interested in, m/f, and birthday (for "discounts")

Might be better to ask since they're down on all the soldering irons. But those kits don't look too bad.

Whats the best sub $60 IEMs these days? Regardless of sound sig. Im looking at:

Shozy Hibiky
Tin Audio T2 Pro
TFZ Galaxy T2

Attached: 1484092159873.png (259x224, 17K)

>Regardless of sound sig
Isn't sound sig what makes a good IEM?

My chink "microscope" arrived. Not working on win 10 and linux, but its okay on android. I will try out mac later

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-27-10-28-01-456_com.miui.gallery.jpg (1080x1138, 197K)

Haven't you figured out by now that 99% of all Ali coupons are a complete joke and are pretty much useless?

do i have to wait for this to finish before they ship

>the phone i bought in the colour is out of stock on their listing

i wonder if thats what is my delay, ordered it 4 days ago

Attached: file.png (158x105, 2K)

Got massively chinked
>Buy so called 256GB Sd card, 80mbps from iOffer
>Gets really 10GB, 10Mbps sd chink shit

My questions: How do I recover and Is there any good, cheap Chink SD card with an ACTUAL 256 gb capacity

iOffer is only good for replica brand products (shoes etc) not sure what you were doing or thinking when buying that there. Why didn't you ask us in the first place? Mixza has an actual 256gb capacity one

Mixza 256gb

I bought with PayPal so I'll probably get refund but I wanted to try it
Also any good USB drive with decent capacity ?

Gearbest Banggood and so on make an effort to have genuine card capacity.

OTOH 256GB is usually not cheaper than a decent local offer here, unlike 32 and 64GB.

Are you a different user than the guy mentioned in the OP? (I guess so because you got it from iOffer, he from Wish)

Tin t2 is 27$ on pre-order now so probably that.

I'm going to guess KZ ES4 or such because you save $40 and any improvement on the other IEM is bascially extremely subjective.

Mostly just shills hitting audiophiles with >$50 IEM [which is what happened once the Chinese noticed they can get that much from people that paid up to $200 before].

Kentiger HY-V10 a $17 amp with 'very good' sound? good buy?

aliexpress.com/item/Kentiger-V10-Bluetooth-Hi-Fi-Wireless-Audio-Amplifier-Class-AB-Stereo-Super-Bass-Digital-Display-FM/32876204541.html

radioworld.com/tech-and-gear/kentiger-updates-the-hy502-amp-with-the-hyv10

How good is the RC4559 chip used in this amp?

Attached: kentigerv10.jpg (856x757, 79K)

>TDA7297
It'll be alright.

Buy a ding ding (squishy micropenis) and put it in a chastity cage.

>cardboard box
>your penis inside

I'm looking for a bong bowl but all I can find are huge hookah one, little help?

Haha crazy chink shit putting out products that no one buys. I mean, who would wear a shirt with a rabbit vagina out in public?
>82 purchases in the last 6 months, 27 reviews
What the fuck

well, it's better than the ahegao shirt

>want to buy something
>have to wait until the sale to get normal prices
Chinks, please stop this.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Uchi no Maid ga Uzasugiru! - 04 [720p]_00:02:18_04.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

I have an extremely similar POS microscope and it works with 10. Bought it offline though.

Post pics you've taken with it.

>Bought 3 units of tenda mw6
>South bananistan government just announced they will ship back or destroy "non-compliant" radio shit like routers

Fucking shit, someone please nuke this joke of a country.
I hope I can message the chink in time so he can lie to the customs, no way i'll use shit wifi because the government demands me to.

Attached: huejak.png (593x753, 681K)

Use ethernet

Big house, can't lay more ethernet that I already have. Only option in this case would be PLC.

I need a device or several devices that can take wifi or ethernet, then output coaxial cable or or SCART that goes to a TV

basically I want to be able to watch netflix on a old CRT

what's am I looking for?

damn looks like you got chinked

Just something that'll convert vga to whatever video input your Tv supports

I'm brainlet on these things. What's the difference between TDA7297 and RC4559?

Some transistor on my omnibusf4. I bought it mainly for check out creepy shits from my aquarium. Like planaria

Attached: 181026_201617.jpg (640x480, 239K)

>If your order does not arrive on 2018-12-25 , you can apply for a refund by opening a dispute.

>The Purchase Protection of order .XXXXXXXXXXX will end on 2018.12.25 23:17.

u wot

Should i get a spare MMCX earphones cable? NiceHK store has them on 11/11 pre-sale and they're 50% off. I was thinking about getting the 8-core oxygen free copper version, which is usually over $50 but just under $20 right now.

Also, AK Audio Store has Tinaudio T2 50% off

Get one with a strong enough cable that supports the snapping of your neck as you hang yourself.

No, that is just the amount of time they have to ship before the order automatically cancels. The chinks will put in a fake tracking number if the time is about to expire and then update with the real tracking number when they receive that. To avoid this, I'll usually just extend the processing time if it sounds like they just need another week or so.

4 days is within the normal expected processing time. Message the seller if you are concerned.

Am I dumb?

Attached: Screenshot_20181027-165145~2.png (1080x1230, 151K)

need a jack 3.5 to usb connector. Ideally it doesn't lose too much quality. Can anyone recommend me a good brand for this?

...please be joking