TIL (Today I Learned) that you can open videos in the photos app on Windows 10. It even opens my MKV South Park rips...

TIL (Today I Learned) that you can open videos in the photos app on Windows 10. It even opens my MKV South Park rips. This is why I love windows and really dislike Linux.

Attached: 1530215093490.jpg (1366x768, 279K)

upvoted
wait til le derpina hears about this one

>>>/reddit/

>derpina
got any nudes?

>Not windows 7
Yeah that's a kill yourself from me dawg

This post made my day. Thanks dawg.

Aren't that gpenview or how it called what comes with KDE does have same ability?

so that's why it takes 10 seconds to open the photoviewer

>it takes 10 seconds to open the photoviewer
For you

>Running your OS on an ancient 120gb laptop HDD

>south park

2007 called, they wanted you to know there's a hit show called "family guy" that you should definitely check out

Or, you know, you coul just use a video player like everybody else.

Attached: PSArips.com The.Grand.Tour.S01E03.Opera.Art.and.Donuts.720p.WEBRip.2CH.x265.HEVC-PSA - VLC media pl (996x671, 1.33M)

Fucking this, bloated piece of shit

Or, you know, you could just suck dicks for free. Just like all Ukrainian do all the time.

Attached: 1540034564883.gif (350x233, 349K)

Mpc can open swf files and they can scale freely and this was something I learned accidentally

>wangblows
>VLC
You couldn't be more of a faggot if you tried.
Linux is a kernel.

Windows 7 is the best desktop OS and VLC is the best video player on any platform. Fact.

>Windows 7 is the best desktop OS
Ok, pranjeet.
>and VLC is the best video player on any platform
Loving every laugh.

And this is why you're a neet. And an incel. Thesetwo traots kind of come hand-in-hand.

Pajeet learned some new memes.

Truth hurts, doesn't it? (;

Fuck off, wangtard.

You do that first, stinky nerd (;

Why are you on Jow Forums, pajeet?

Bloated OS with bloated software that tries to be everything.
>tfw. you can probably edit PDF:s with the voice recorder.

Attached: Disgusted - 01.gif (240x228, 858K)

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

Gwenview and yes, OP is a fag.

Doomsday opinions are automatically redirected to the /dev/null

You can stream South Park for free on their official site. With UBO you don't see any ads, the videos just freeze for a second and continue instead of playing ads.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux" distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

Attached: 1527355532297.jpg (670x431, 52K)

it opens webms too!

>not using the video player to create a full-length movie complete with special effects and a feminist remake
>not using paint 3d to make a AAA game
>not using wordpad as an IDE
lamo @ ur lyf

inb4 m$ adds the ability for notepad to compile simple programs

>but linux can do that too! You just need to download 50 external dependencies and 20 different programs and remember which one opens which type of file!

>programs
Apps, but still... based