The more people watch this stream, the sooner it will shoot at WHAT?

Heard of this stream from a friend, who says it’s been up quite a while. So far only the gun is visible. But he said he heard some muffled voices or something else. Can anyone confirm?

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2018-10-27 um 11.55.30.png (2226x1592, 3.31M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/HeinEerbe/videos
youtu.be/y0mUd-XMmRs?t=106
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

scary af

gun looks legit. but lighting is shady?

Is this for real?

>Welcome.
>From now on your name will be Jackson Wagner.
>Jackson, the rules are simple.
>This is a livestream of a loaded 9mm gun.
>It will shoot when enough people have been watching this livestream for a certain amount of time.
>So the longer you watch, the more likely the gun will shoot.
>Share this page to make it happen before the 28th of October 2018.
this screams """social experiement""" to me. watch it all just end with some bullshit saying that we are all terrible people or something

立卽報警

we are in the fucked up dystopian timeline.

>You would have shot the poor pupper. But luckily I have stepped in, lol.
>Gun control now pls

Yeah. Scare tactics for political points.

this or viral marketing

>drumpf, if you're hearing this, this is on your hands, end the genocide of blacks committed by the police NOW. or this gun will be pointed at you next :$)

Attached: 1538304779681.png (689x795, 88K)

someone said its a black mirror ad

I am surprised he hasn't been assassinated yet.

probably black mirror viral stuff, someone posted on reddit that netflix had a deleted twitter post with the link yesterday

>he doesn't know

Nigga this ain't Snatcher.

(redditor)
(redditor)
(redditor)
>be namefags
>make low quality shitposts
>even go so far as to mention reddit and other normalfaggot shit
You have to go back, niggers.

>n-word
No, YOU have to go back.

Howdy! I would like to remind you that this is a hate speech free board~ You may have missed the rules on your way in, but you can find them stickied in the catalog. As a *moderator*, I will not tolerate any racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, or any other form of bigotry. With your help we can restore this site's tarnished reputation, creating a fun and inclusive space for all. Toodles

Where's the link you motherfucker

Attached: 1455599245491.jpg (2184x1684, 299K)

was removed twice, its in the screenshot on the upper right

You must be over 18 to post here.

Said the /v/-like Jow Forumstard...

(You)

At the top right of the image, you fucking retard.

Which one of you faggots is Stephen Douglas

Couldn't you just mirror this stream elsewhere to watch it but not raise the viewcount by more than 1?

get banned lul

>impersonating Jow Forums staff and announcing reports
Peak redditnigger.

Attached: 1539979318796.jpg (720x720, 48K)

this thing is broken af at the moment
don't think anything will happen, they should have gotten a proper man to do the job

Okay so can anyone explain how exactly they're changing the names? Is it injections or what?

GABO IS COMING!

>But he said he heard some muffled voices or something else
There is NO audio from the site.

>oh no a real gun

Attached: 1486969229440.jpg (840x657, 105K)

>Bildschirmfoto 2018-10-27 um 11.55.30.png
>youtube.com/user/HeinEerbe/videos
Nice stream Grischa

imagine living in a country where you need a gun to ensure your own safety

Attached: 1486969321313.png (750x700, 40K)

>imagine trusting the government not to abuse you this much

i love guns but i wouldn't want them to be so easily acquired. you should pass a plethora of mental health tests before you could be considered capable of owning one.

so you love firearms but you don't think a woman should be able to defend herself against 2 men through the use of a firearm (note, i never specified discharge of a firearm)

ah yes, (((mental health tests))) to make sure only people who we approve of are allowed to exercise their natural human right to self defense, enshrined by the 2A as the right to bear arms

those tests are discourage firearm ownership. if the government really cared about citizens they would be encouraging firearm ownership

link?

It went off already

youtu.be/y0mUd-XMmRs?t=106
boring as fuck

this, my first thought was that it's going to shoot at a paper target and the authors are going to triumphantly concluded that their social experiment proves something about accountability and ethics and how everyone becomes a complete psycho when hidden behind the internets

This is illegal right? I mean, it is an electronic trigger in and of itself isn't it?
Not that I really care about legality but maybe the big publicity stunt should be legal or something

> government
Unless you got a modern tank or something, why bother. You're not gonna win against the government.

The protection is that you and your friends are in the army and police.

We already knew this from videogames which clearly are responsible for all antisocial behaviour and crime that back in the old days never existed.

Also, its like welcome to the game, the game, IRL... right?

>muh goberment
like clock fucking work

>woman pulls gun on 2 men (doesn't discharge it though because lol)
>2 men both pull guns on her in return
What now?

the woman should have shot first, dumb woman

But the user specifically mentioned not mentioning discharging the gun, so she can't have done that.

then the user and the woman are dumb

Yes. But say she does shoot first, what happens then? There are two guys but only one of her, she's outnumbered and outgunned to start.
Is she going to pull some anime ass shit and shoot them both before either can react? That seems unlikely.

What the fuck does that have to do with what he posted?

It would not be unreasonable to assume someone could shoot two targets in the amount of time it would take a person to draw a gun and take aim.

Imagine living in a country where being able to defend yourself is looked down upon by the ones supposed to defend you instead of being seen as lightening their load

Make it so that it has the same requirements as getting a driver's ID
-basic background check
-basic test to make sure you're a responsible non-nigger
-live fire test with an instructor nearby
-IDs for heavier vehicles or bigger calibers require more strict testing

Well, she has to draw her gun and take aim too. There's a lot of assumptions to be made here, but how would this end with everyone getting out alive?

At what?

The assumptions made were that she was able to draw her gun first.

And honestly, I think what's most important is that the criminals die.

Right, but the criminals wouldn't be blind to her drawing the gun. What do you think they'd do, just twiddle their thumbs while she draws the gun and takes aim?
>And honestly, I think what's most important is that the criminals die.
I don't disagree, but I think it's daft to assume the victim is getting out unscathed.

The left are too scared of guns to use them

>I don't disagree, but I think it's daft to assume the victim is getting out unscathed.
There's a reason why many gun owners practice drawing and firing their guns. There's a number of ways such a scenario could pan out, but you still want the edge here.

it's gonna shoot out a "BANG!" flag

How the fuck did this get deleted. I really hope he got banned for some other reason and the post was deleted automatically, because if some fag mod deleted this comment then 4chins is dead.

This

So, wtf was this shit?

Attached: file.png (170x64, 3K)

The United States military lost against Vietnamese farmers with AKs. If the US Government pisses the American populace off enough, there is nothing they can do to stop an armed revolution even with stronger military hardware. Even then, normal American soldiers would have an issue with killing rebels because they are also disgruntled American citizens, from this the military would split between loyalist and rebel factions.
tldr: a successful revolution against the feds is very possible if enough things are done to piss off a majority of the civilian population

>no one but the police need guns
>the police are all fascists

lol

>>>/rules/global/3
It's literally the third rule of Jow Forums, it has existed almost ever since the site itself.

>The United States military lost against Vietnamese farmers with AKs
The army lost against the threat of a billion Chinese soldiers

*ahem*
*starts chipping off a block of wood*
The Constitution doesn't say shit about transportation, nor is that even a God-given right beyond your own legs, so that is why there are STATE driver licenses

The Constitution DOES say owning arms IS a right, NOT -granted- by the government, oh no, it is PRESERVED and, I quote *smack lips*
"Shall not be infringed"

*stamps down an wooden eagle statue*
Learn somethin today, champ?

The Supreme Court decided in 2008 the right for home owners to own guns, for self defense, and because DC was found to be INFRINGING that right.

So doing a dance and knowing your ABCs and singing Kumbaya to get a gun? No sir, sounds nice and idealistic, but that would be INFRINGING upon their RIGHT to own guns.

I would also like ONLY people that are literate and lawful and having an active role in society to vote, but that would be taking away their right, as nice and idealistic it would be otherwise.

*teleports away*

So everywhere?

>US government destroys own infrastructure
>Kills 3/4 of population
>Gets invades

Embarrassing.

Killing Trump would have the opposite effect of what Libs want though

ITT: clueless newfags
Fuck off viral marketer

>Trigger Internet Solutions has been providing services to businesses and individuals since 1994. It is the product of the networking expertise developed in-house at Orb Research and Development. Orb R&D has been active in the computer industry since 1985 providing computer equipment and peripherals, and LAN/WAN implementation services.

Attached: School Shooting Button.jpg (3024x4032, 1.34M)

not an argument

Assumptions that by your own logic YOU do not know the answer to either. Personal perspective and practical experience are not the right thing to base generalizations on.

Nice get but
>he's so deluded into luvvin the Pumpkin Plutocrat that he can't even see the relevance of satirical commentary

m8. A bit less focus on us vs. them and more on Make Me Better might help you. Either way - let's leave the angry wh*te guy rants for /pol eh?

Attached: DqYH7s8X0AAGJQX.jpg (1200x900, 227K)

>Make it so that it has the same requirements as getting a driver's ID
>control access to the thing all humans have the right to own
yeah, great idea, kiddo

why are americans always such insane people?

Attached: leatherboy.jpg (564x428, 67K)

>Be American
>Get shot at school
>Have to tip the hospital on the $10000 bill
>Later in college get falsely accused of rape and slandered in the news.

>Be me, at least a month ago
>Walk on my own to the daycare (because it's just that safe)
>People are legally allowed to own firearms, including handguns, as long as they provide a valid reason, be it hunting, competitive marksmanship, literally just collecting. ("But muh guns n shieeet" -American)
>If you do get accused of rape your name won't be dragged through the mud because our media have ethical standards and can't publish the names of people who haven't been convicted.
Man it sure feels good to be scandi.

no, the army said "we can win, just let us do what is required to achieve victory, we don't even need to use napalm like the french did" and the leftist president leaned in slowly and whispered "GNO."

>thing all humans have the right to own
>STOP STEALING MUH GOD GIVEN RIGHTS
religion is cancer

the fact that we are humans capable of more than animals makes us exceptional to other animals

>n-word
Holy shit how whipped and sensitized are you.

>americans need guns to not get shot
>they get shot anyway
loving every laugh

indeed
america is a shithole full of hyporicy and contradictions
theese shitlorts are worse than the nazis, then again they pretty much are nazis now

>>control access to the thing all humans have the right to own
Anybody can own a car. By law ONLY those with a license can drive one.

Saying that
>muh god given right
is stupid in this case because the argument about access is based on the applicant mental health not their inalienable rights.

>anyone should be able to drive
>*hands license and keys to half-blind dementia riddled unmedicated epileptic pensioner and wishes them gud luck...*

came to this thread to call you a retarded nigger faggot