Fucked up rooting process

So I tried to root my LG X power k220 by following a tutorial on youtube. I did everything the same but ended up bricking my phone and getting an error almost the same as pic related.
What do???

Attached: android-red-warning.png (300x177, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.xda-developers.com/android/general/collection-stock-firmware-lg-x-power-t3637620
lg-firmwares.com/lg-k220-firmwares/#more-3309
forum.xda-developers.com/lg-g5/development/lg-flash-tool-2-0-1-6-patched-t3371668
forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=66683763&postcount=17
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Factory reset
Reflash

>following a tutorial on YouTube
good. I've always hated the morons that immediately look for a video guide whenever they need help with anything. Reading something is much better almost all of the time, but if you're too retarded to reach that conclusion then it's no surprise you're too retarded to root a phone.

you should be able to boot w/ it
try to find a stock img
literally what the link tells you to do

forum.xda-developers.com/android/general/collection-stock-firmware-lg-x-power-t3637620

for your phone

Tried doing a factory reset by entering a menu power button+volume down. Selected factory reset and it still returns me to this screen.
I might try to reflash but I am not exactly sure how.
I followed a text on xda forums and that method did not work. My phone model is extremely specific when it comes to rooting so I resorted to a video where I saw that the person had the same model. Fuck yourself, not everyone is a neckbeard tech expert. I am still a learner and fairly new in this field, you don't have to act like an asshole for no reason.
My phone offers no link.

learn how to reflash,
here's the link
lg-firmwares.com/lg-k220-firmwares/#more-3309

Thanks user

do more research and find your reigion from the list

you need the LG Flash Tool to flash the file (the .kdz) you can get it:forum.xda-developers.com/lg-g5/development/lg-flash-tool-2-0-1-6-patched-t3371668
here iirc

read: forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=66683763&postcount=17

here actually

>not everyone is a neckbeard tech expert
so either someone knows how to do something and they're a "neckbeard tech expert", or they can't figure something out and they're a normal person?

it ok i help him wwww

Yeah thanks. I tried this already but it keeps saying my phone isn't connected even tho it is. I'll try again tho.
Making mistakes is part of a learning process. I am sick of retards like you who don't contribute to a thread at all and don't want to help resolve the problem. All you do is shit about how you are superior because you didn't make that mistake. That is what makes you a "neckbeard". This board is full of fuckfaces like you. Either say something constructive or fuck off.

Is that really a case of a bricked phone? Don't use the term so liberally.

drivers most likely.
it isnt, he's just scared he went "oh nonononono" i bet~

Well in every other similar case I've seen people refer to it as so. Maybe a better term exists tho.

I stopped rooting my phone. Not only is it risky and tedious, the benefits are minor at best these days as most phones these days come with stock what required rooting years ago.

Shove phone up ass.

>it cant be trusted
I should be able to decide that

Literally this
Tried, now my phone has AIDS