Nokia 2.1 yea or nay

>inb4 lineage on chinkshit
No

Attached: nokia-2_1-release-date-2.jpg (1600x900, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thedroidguru.com/lineageos-16supported-devices-and-release-date/#List_Of_NokiaDevices_Getting_Lineage_OS_16
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Snapdragon 425
just might be quicker to send webpages printed on paper and strapped to a fat sloth

Well the alternative is a xiaomi 6a/5a, moto e4, huawei y6 2018. I mean I'm using android 8.1 on a samsung S2 and it runs fine. It can't be that much worse.

Is that a yea?

>1GB RAM
No

What could you possibly need more than a gig of RAM for on a smartphone?

I liked Nokia One better. It's small and fits in my hand. Nokia should make a 4'0 phone instead.

Any browser
Also isn't it great when you can have more than one app open without the system closing all others?

>any browser
Okay check this out it's running fully loaded desktop version of youtube + google PDF reader. Still enough space left to dab on niggers.
1 GB is plentiful unless you're a gaming manchild.

Attached: screenshot.png (480x800, 75K)

You do realise the OS has memory management, right? If you had more than 1GB ram, those programs would use more and run faster.

LineageOS 16 will support Nokia devices when it gets released soon
thedroidguru.com/lineageos-16supported-devices-and-release-date/#List_Of_NokiaDevices_Getting_Lineage_OS_16

Can you prove this?
Now why would I ruin a perfectly good stock rom with a general-issue indian one?

think of RAM like bandwith, there's a limited amount of resources. Less RAM is lower bandwith for your application meaning it clogs up quicker. More RAM leaves more room.

An application that needs .7gb of RAM to run smoothly will be bottlenecked if you run any other application alongside it on a phone with just 1gb of RAM.

You might not notice it if you only use the texting application and maybe email.

Will this run better than my moto g4 play?

Or would I be better off with my cracked screen g4 play.

Literally all devices in nokias current lineup other than the 7+ is shit
I have it and can truly reccomend it.

Attached: Nokia7plus.png (520x800, 109K)

Of course it will
Why is the 2.1 shit?

Downgraded to shit while not having a big price advantage over the 7+
>no fingerprint sensor
>smaller battery
>worse screen
>shit camera
>res 720x1440
>lesser design

lol misread it as 3.1, 2.1 is even worse. At least it has a bigger battery i guess.

The nokia 7 plus costs several times more than a 2.1 and is not several times better. Okay maybe the fingerprint sensor is truly important for some people but the camera is perfectly fine on the 2.1.

I really think most phones are too expensive, however I don't think settling for the 2.1 or 3.1 is really worth it, considering what more you get in the 7+. I think it's worth saving for and will probably last longer aswell.

Why do you think everybody needs all these features? Maybe I want to just read pdf's and take shots of the white board

I think most people need a mobile device which doesn't slow them down.

The cheapest prestigio runs better than whatever the flagship killer was 5 years ago and people liked those old bricks.

>literally what phone
>implying 7+ is the same as a "flagship killer" 5 years ago
wtf

I'm implying people are spoiled and would buy anything. Web browsing has only changed in a positive way now that mobile browsers support ad blockers. Ergo, cheap phones are perfectly passable.

It's not like i'm recommending an expensive device either, im simply arguing that upping your budget some will give much in return.
Also:
>people are spoiled and would buy anything
I'm not them

I'd gladly pay for a 7+ if it had a 15,000mAh battery, don't get me wrong.

Then you'll have to wait for god knows how long until battery technology improves.