Doujin reading

How does Jow Forums read their doujins? Will a simple pdf viewer like mupdf surifce?

Attached: 10.jpg (1280x1872, 718K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/ahodesuka/ahoviewer
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

panda desu

Sad panda and browser.

Tachiyomi

Tachiyomi seems to be the gold standard for Android.

>cowtits
fucking why

There's a panda desktop client?

source?

also tachiyomi

Is ahhoviewer good? It says it can be used as a manga reader, but never seen it myself. github.com/ahodesuka/ahoviewer

>source?
No one tell him

Because it's hot,desu

mcomix
does what it needs to

Internet browser

Kuusou New Type

>
>No one tell him
AHAHAHAHAHA, user DELIVERS FOREVER. DRINK MY PEE, PIECE OF CRAP REDDITOR AND YOU MUH NO SPOON FEEDING SODOMY.

Attached: JANNY UR SUCH A FUCKIN HO I LOVE IT.jpg (1234x1070, 95K)

Damn you

It's pretty good. It doesn't read everything however and I like the library option of mcomix.

I recommend all posters above this post seek psychological help and work on a plan to integrate yourself into society.

I'm posting on an Taiwanese underwater basket weaving board, it's too late.

E(x|-)hentai is terrible, it doesn't preload the n+1 page like nhentai doest

Yeah leave my secret website.

That's very nice of you, but it will never happen.

Attached: 284475.jpg (225x349, 30K)

>integrate yourself into society.
Hahahahahahaha

Hentoid. Also, poor taste, nipple fucking hentai are shit tier along with guro

because the artist is not gay, desu

>not wanting a titty monster

hitomi or nhentai

>integrate yourself into society
Why?

Why do people try to extend the idiotic mobile "separate app for everything" mentality back to desktop? Even on mobile the browser is often just as effective as the app.

Because I'm asking to reading doujins stored on my machine.

Attached: 1529995290218.jpg (225x225, 5K)

I use my normal image viewer or pdf reader (in single page mode so pgup/dn work right). Both have zoom functions.

Where do you think you are?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tonari no Kyuuketsuki-san - 02 [720p]_00:16:21_05.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

mcomix if I'm spending a lot of time reading. On windows I also use pre bought out honeyview for quick faps because you can rightclick the archive and press 3 to open instantly.

Bash script to unpack into a folder, then delete folder after you blow your seed.

Attached: 0aff56a563c2c4b428374ec2943ab765.png (239x81, 2K)

>to extend the idiotic mobile mentality back to desktop
No, sweaty, this is how we did stuff back in the days.
Before retarded web 2.0 apps took over the world.
Programs did one thing, and actually did that one thing good.

based

yes indeed. these god damn pedos need to be purged from Jow Forums

Honeyview, I just browse the zips.

exhentai online
okular offline

I've been using Honeyview for years now since it was the closest desktop thing to perfect viewer. Wish it had some more options for rending to clean up shitter scans but it generally works great.

mangastorm cbr

Attached: 509CF7ED-F3D3-4D50-9979-F63F88F319DE.png (1024x1024, 550K)

Mangameeya. Only problem is that it doesn't support unicode in file names, but otherwise I like how customisable it is.

yacreader
found the npc.

CDisplay for general use. PicWalker when I want continuous scrolling. PerfectViewer on my tablet.

On my tablet. Been doing it for 4 years now, I can't go back to reading things on a desktop or even laptop.

I zip em to a cbz and then use Xee (image viewer with cbz support) to read.

yacreader is pretty based

Attached: 1525644574815.png (400x250, 48K)

Anyone read them on a ereader?

I use mcomix for manga but the booru browser is really neat

Holy shit that doujin is pure trash.

>they don't know about Mangaloader (NSFW)?
Portrait Monitor and Mangaloader is the best way to read manga on PC

Holy shit, theres nothing on that doujin that is not absolutely disgusting

Kindle Comic Converter from the comic format/zip files/whatever to .mobi to transfer to my Kindle. Works pretty good. I source from either volumes or through Tachiyomi for the newest releases.

FastStone Image Viewer

Attached: 04.jpg (1200x1694, 410K)

Unrealistically large tits are my weakness.

Does it have infinite scrolling/vertical stacking? If not then it's shit.

fpbp

um... sweaty... now we put every program into a separate browser and call it a standalone program

>sweaty
STOP

why not post the one you use then?

Wrote my own GTK3-based manga reader with keyboard navigation, with plugins for reading directly from mangafox, mangareader, batoto, sadpanda and nhentai.

>MUH NO SPOON FEEDING SODOMY
BEGONE JEW

Tachiyomi fucking CIAnigger
foss and just outright the fucking best.
It even downloads them as jpgs for your convenience instead of some propietary encrypted hidden bullshit

Patricians

yikes, as a POC please stop your harassment

It's called website + MangaLoader script.
Because fucking websites and scriptkiddies had a simple fucking feature for at least 5 years now which imageviewer coders are too dumbfuck pojeet-level-incompetent to implement into their dogshit outdated imageviewing (worse yet if self-advertised as "comic"-reading) software. That savy enough for ya?

Attached: 123554203145.jpg (165x181, 6K)

Attached: 1516473850760.jpg (1932x756, 202K)

does that mean you don't keep any comics in your archives?

shit doujin

>phone

phonefags are somewhere around 50-70% of all web traffic now and for phone/tablet there isn't a better alternative to tachiyomi
I wish windows had a port of it considering how many touchscreen capable windows devices there are now, in fact now that there are fuck tons of windows on ARM/snapdragon tablet/laptops on the horizon can someone bug the dev to try porting it? I don't speak moonrune.

Tachiyomi. It's very convenient having it autoupdate and then catching up on all my manga before going to bed.