Why do you guys fight so much between AMD and Intel? Who cares if someone bought an Intel or AMD chip...

Why do you guys fight so much between AMD and Intel? Who cares if someone bought an Intel or AMD chip. You guys are like toxic vapid viral advertisers who got stuck in a loop fighting with each other.

Attached: 1540154829018.jpg (250x250, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thestreet.com/amp/markets/amd-nvidia-western-digital-get-smoked-14759458
tomshardware.co.uk/intel-coffee-lake-z270-z370-motherboard,news-56868.html
wccftech.com/amd-zen-2-7nm-cpu-13-percent-ipc-increase-rumor/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because a lot of us bought into intel before ryzen and now were salty AF. None of us expected it to be this good.

Attached: 2600_vs_8400.png (1338x1181, 70K)

>8 point difference in average frame rate at most
>all well over 100 fps
>being this autistic to care

Grow up.

Fuck you Qualcomm shill!

>GPU bottleneck

Intel is on average 30% faster in games.

fuck off frogposter

Attached: get better material.png (680x683, 453K)

2600 is $150 with a stock cooler that can handle at least 3.9 GHz on all cores. i5 8400 is a blazing housefire that requires a water cooler to keep all cores at 3.8 GHz. It's also $250. Fuck yeah were mad.

I fell for the kaby lake meme and now I'm stuck with a piece of shiy i7-7300 until zen 2 arrives.

>gtx 1080 ti
>even shows intel specialty approved 720p benchmarks
Are you fucking retarded?

Attached: really.png (430x430, 144K)

>gtx 1080 ti

Not even the fifth fastest card currently on the market.

No it isn't, even on the high end scale.

Attached: Comb10102018092249.jpg (641x2895, 365K)

You're not fooling anyone.

>GPU bottleneck

fuck off retard

Attached: im_fucking_retarded.png (600x600, 142K)

The jews did a really good spin on us humans. Now people, feel for some reason the need to rationalize every purchase they've made by defending the companies of said product.

They are literally defending a product for free just because they feel some kind of remorse for the maybe 300$ they've spent. This drives people to post these shitty brandwars threads 24/7 without even thinking about how fuck they are in their head. But hey it's all just "ironic shitposting :^)", right?

>GPU bottleneck
>at 1280x720
>with a fucking GTX 1080ti

Who do you think yer foolin here, partner?

>GTX 1080ti

Not even the fifth fastest card currently on the market.

Kek

>gtx 1080 ti

Wow I'm sure that must have been a really fast card in 2015.

Attached: 1455559582359.png (303x311, 178K)

Emotional investment for one reason or another

Pepeole (xd) like having something to fight over often desu

now put 3400 ram on the i5

Intel shits all over AMD in gaming dude. It's not even close.

or buyer's remorse like most of us. You have no idea how debilitating it is to be on kaby lake and not even be able to upgrade to a shitty i5-8400 without getting a new motherboard and a fucking water cooler.

Sure, just buy a $200 motherboard with the supporting chipset for it first because intel cucked us all.

>gtx 1080 ti

Is that the fastest card they sell in India?

Better have a z370 cuckboi.

Meanwhile on a fucking $60 AMD motherboard that can support at least a 4GHz OC.

Attached: Untitled.png (1441x559, 283K)

>4GHz OC

You're going to be needing that for your shitty Chinese knock off CPU

see and

lurk moar

Is this the best you can do, JIDF?
Didn't 8 of you just get shot to death today lol

thestreet.com/amp/markets/amd-nvidia-western-digital-get-smoked-14759458
Maybe if everything wasn't so FUCKING EXPENSIVE

Whatever man.

Attached: ayymd.png (774x708, 60K)

Wtf intel, I spent $250 for my shit.

tomshardware.co.uk/intel-coffee-lake-z270-z370-motherboard,news-56868.html

Attached: e11.png (680x735, 182K)

This might be the last bull market we see before they curb stomp intel with 7nm.

k

wccftech.com/amd-zen-2-7nm-cpu-13-percent-ipc-increase-rumor/

>oh look a stock fluctuated
>X company BTFO bankrupt and finished!!1!11
Looking forward to more of you getting shot tbqh

>d-don't pay attention to the total collapse of our entire company

It has to do with the graphics division and the buttcoin mining craze coming to a close. AMD buying ATI was a mistake. They still have their 7nm card to play as afaik intel isn't slated to release 10nm until the end of 2019.

t. intelfag

Perf uplift in some heavy scientific workloads is interesting. It could be from specific microcode changes, it could be IF rate being tweaked, it might from general improvements to the int or fp data paths. Theres really no way to tell how it will be reflected in other workloads.
The clocks of the engineering samples getting leaked is quite promising though, and allegedly they have a newer IMC that plays well with faster DIMMs which will mean better LLC latency and better IF rates.

Thats some high quality shitposting, Rabbi. A stock moving on release of quarterly financials is definitely unheard of. They're totally collapsing by earning net profit per quarter consistently. Yep.
I'd tell you to get off the computer and say some phlegmy prayers for your fellow Hebrews but its not like any of you have a soul anyways.

Meanwhile, at Intel...

Attached: intel.png (778x716, 60K)

AMD buying ATI is the only reason why they still exist. If they never spun off their fab for cash to acquire ATI they would have bled cash every year until they actually did file bankruptcy. If they didn't gain ATI's portfolio of IP they never would have been able to produce their APUs, they never would have any console wins, they wouldn't have had any compelling product to maintain their bottom line during their worst financial years ever.

Flat out buying ATI is the best decision AMD could have made at the time. It kept them alive. The worst mistake in AMD history is not following through on their lawsuit with intel, then Ruiz signing the WSA with Global Foundries after he spun it off.

tru, even intel uses amd graphics ip in some of their processors right?

This. AMD has a two-front war, to the east the communist jew infested Nvidia and to the west the capitalist Intel. They blitzkreiged Intel with Ryzen and captured a lot of their market share, and they're bombing Intel's last haven with 7nm. To the East though, looks like it's going to be a rough cryptocurrency winter that Nvidia's more suited for.

Its an MCM, but intel does sell a part with an AMD GPU on it. Its actually decent all things considered.

22 Vega CU and one HBM stack performs pretty close to the 36CU Polaris GPU.

Attached: Intel-Hades-Canyon-NUC.jpg (3000x2002, 777K)

You gotta give props to amd being able to hold their own against intel and nvidia while having a fraction of the money for R&D.

Attached: amd_vs_nvidia_intel.png (1543x1615, 3.75M)

Holy fuck that's smol.

Attached: 1538977378725.png (735x720, 375K)

>Its actually decent all things considered.
i was actually in need of a small powerful pc for someone and ended up building a 2400g in a ml06 because this intel nuc has a fan so bad it's pretty much money down the toilet
if it had a proper fan that doesn't go bad it would have been perfect

just because retards throw money at nvidia and intel it doesn't mean it's used to make better products

The fans and laptop tier cooling in these sort of devices is their big handicap. I imagine they'd sell a lot more if they were quieter. They could stand to be a tad larger and fit a better cooler inside.
Seeming something like this on store shelves or in a demo unit would captivate normies.

Attached: brix uhd.jpg (3000x1482, 395K)

The cooling is not as bad as you think. Though I'd personally never toss $800+ for one especially considering the noise on max cooling, ~70C max on gaymen doesn't seem so bad.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-26-09-50-31(1).jpg (720x645, 66K)

AMD could have easily made their own intel NUC kind of thing with a cooler CPU. Why didn't they?

AMD has made a couple things like it, they showed off a couple of them around 2014 or 2015 with a couple of their Cat core APUs.
They just don't have enough money to get into hardware production, though I think its something they really need to invest in since OEMs keep building second rate laptops with their chips.

You monsters have ruined my thread.

Attached: 1529978869214.jpg (821x869, 98K)

Begone, thot.
This is comfy discussion.

You're thread was a meaningless waste of space and we gave it meaning. You should be on your knees thanking us, fagface.

Attached: 1537832118559.png (518x259, 17K)

nigger, the COOLING is fine, but the fan will shit the bed. like physically break. they could have used a high quality fan and made the thing a bit taller but noooooo, let's be retarded

no one here actually knows how to do anything so they just get caught up in consumerism wars

Nothing wrong with consumerism wars when we get paid for it. I get paid $32/hr to sit at work and post on Jow Forums most of the time.

>32$/hour
What are you, a high school dropout?

I'm actually a high school graduate student.

>are like toxic vapid viral advertisers
A large portion of the posts here really are written by toxic viral advertisers. Are you going to come back and make this thread every other day the next month? Probably not, and why would you? A small team paid shills who spam their assigned sites 8 hours a day can write and cut-and-paste as many or more post than regular visitors generate. It's generally easy to spot shills too, they will defend their overpriced low-quality products regardless of how stupid and retarded it is do to so. Right now it's specially easy to spot paid Intel shills if you want concrete examples, just browse around here and consider the graph posted at
Intel's production problems have increased the price of the i5-8400 to the point where it costs roughly twice as much as the Ryzen 5 2600 locally. There were arguments for buying one or the other when they were priced comparably. Today, after the price-hike, it's beyond regarded to propose buying the i5-8400 but shills will do it anyway which is why it's extra easy to spot those shills right now. Apart from that, it's also easy to spot shills by their immaturity and stupidity, it's mostly university students who take those kinds of jobs.

Attached: microsoft-shilling.jpg (6024x5624, 3.81M)

>posting 6 month AMD chart
>posting 5 day Intel chart
Way to make it seem like Nasdaq hasn't crashes and erased a years worth of gains in a few weeks. Both Intel and AMD are down, AMD more than Intel.

Attached: nasdaq-2018-10.png (2001x1333, 177K)

We're at war with these Intards, shilling out because muh paycheck. Personally, I would rather be the contrarian and go buy AMD because of these Intelfags that are ever-increasingly rampant on Jow Forums

t. AMD shill

Attached: marketing-shill-confession-on-g.png (1280x720, 267K)