Is this real Jow Forums

github.com/AviAgarwal/OpenLetterApple

is this real Jow Forums

Attached: apple-6-color-logo-100763179-large.jpg (700x486, 30K)

>AviAgarwal
stopped reading there

>microjewhub
>pajeet
>applel
you think im gonna click on that? fucking lmao m8

if le diversity is so bad and evil, then why do all the companies with highest profits have the largest amount of diversity? checkmate polshits

>tech identity politics and inevitable reactionaries who are just as butthurt and ideologically rigid as the people they're sperging about over

>Facehub
And idiots on Jow Forums ask why don't we use gihub... Because it's a fucking facebook for retards

Apple doesn't have a single non-white besides the "VP and managing director of Greater China" on its Executive team, and the majority of the executive are white men

check-mate reddit-fag

>interns say a bunch of stupid inflammatory shit at work, proceed to get told
>muh conservative viewpoints being censored!! my teachers at university weren't this mean!!

Grow some fucking balls.

they had so much money that they show off how much they can waste on diversity to attract potential hires

>hidden bias training
>hey you know this stuff doesn't really replicate in any studies done on it right
>inflammatory comments

calling out theories being pushed as facts at an engineering company is inflammatory?

based centrist

>Engineering
That's rich. Apple doesn't build highways or bridges or power plants, they make feel-good consumer products for retards. Don't act surprised when they go above and beyond to suck up to those people even when it evades reason. If you think this is an issue then you don't know who their customers really are.

>While I won't post the raw statistics here because they are actually fairly disheartening, I would summarize it as follows. There is a significant correlation between whether a person was in an under-represented group and their lack of knowledge. While I admit there might be some causation-correlation fallacy going here (i.e new hires might be from more under-represented groups and new hires might be lacking in knowledge) this trend is far too alarming to ignore.

epic, just epic

this isn't a racist dogwhistle, it's a bullhorn at this point.

Apple hires alpha pajeets, what else is new

>B-bu-but muh libuhrals reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Absolutely pathetic lmao

Attached: 1535349740208.jpg (640x640, 279K)

>how dare private companies have their own hiring practices

> I believe non-whites are inferior
> WOOOOOWWWW THESE FUCKING KEK SJW COMPANIES TRYING TO SILENCE MY FREE SPEECH FUCKING WOOOOWWWWWW KEKED MUCH? WHY CAN'T WE HAVE A _DISCUSSION_ ABOUT THIS?
Poor little fragile whitey

above statement is factually true and scientifically verifiable
it's hilarious how swift the left is to abandon science when it's convenient for them
now, if we're talking about inciting violence against people with those traits, I'm all for silencing that speech

it's a pajeet why are you talking about whitoids

>There was a significant emphasis on undergoing hidden bias and microagression training
This makes me happy Linux adopted the CoC this year. Now we can finally compete with Apple. Year of the Linux Desktop is closer than I thought.

>Purdue
Based and redpilled school

Go back you fucking tech illiterate.

>applel

>im smartest beause everyon is wrong except me xd and conveniently i dont stand for anything so u cant argue xd

>joining the other political nutjob monkeys throwing their shit around

Attached: Internet_Serious_Business.jpg (370x450, 89K)

and gitlab has an ugly (but functional) layout and style