What phone plan do you use and why? Is it good?

What phone plan do you use and why? Is it good?

Attached: plans.jpg (810x456, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mintmobile.com/plans/
freedompop.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

15 GB and flats for most stuff.

Attached: Screenshot_20181028-014256.jpg (1080x1920, 381K)

the one where I get ripped off and there's no better alternative.

Attached: 1536031068827.jpg (1372x1952, 248K)

I've heard good things about mint sim. Many people on Jow Forums use it.
mintmobile.com/plans/

Some old one I've been using for the past 9 years or so. 6GB 4G and then it's throttled for like $12/month. I don't really use the phone much.

15.99€, unlimited Gb in 4G, no throttling

Haha no one calls you

I use Fi. I pay less than $50/mo for me and my wife for all the data we need. Coverage is just as good as Verizon in my experience so I've been pretty happy with it. The biggest downside is having to buy a phone outright, but it's better than hiding that cost in higher monthly fees.

use your containment thread

From outside my flatrate range.

I have 20Gb 4G, 20 eur + an extra TV packet cause my ISP combos with the provider

T-Mobile is pretty good. Get a few friends in on it too and make a "family".

10 GB for around $20. Not much but it's good enough for me since I only use Clover, Firefox and chat apps. I have prepaid so if I need more data it can be purchased.

fUDP from verizon, we have 7 people on the plan itself so we only pay around 40/person for the unlimited plan itself (not including line access fees)
Works really well, I live in commiefornia and have a lot of off time at work so I mostly stream shit on my laptop and it handles it really well (I get close to 100mbps consistently)

Attached: Screenshot_20181027-170454_Settings.jpg (1440x2055, 250K)

40GB / unlimited min / 1000sms
10€ with Vodafone, Italy

StraightTalk "Unlimited" but really they throttle your ass after about 30 gigs and "have the right to question your usage at 60gb"
>unlimited

Unefon Ilimitado.
10 MXN per day (about 0.05 USD).

As it name suggests, it gives unlimited data, unlimited phone calls, and unlimited SMS. It throttles at 10 GB per day.

Wish I could use the same sim/number in different phones simultaneously.

Tracfone cause only need internet sometimes and its only $15.

Landline master race reporting in.

Attached: 5202A743-BF42-467F-A6D8-FDF46A6FA105.jpg (944x628, 68K)

$30 a month 100min calling unlimited sms and 5gbs of 4g LTE and VoLTE when available I have TMobile here in the U.S

Live in Canada. $79.99/mo 500mb

H2O Wireless
I pay $40 and I think I get either 6 or 8 GB, can't remember
only use about 2-3GB max a month so whatever wi-fi's everywhere and I have FiOS at home

Nextel (NII) 10gb and unlimited phonecalls

Nothing, my dad pays it all because he has an enterprise contract or something like that and having one more line doesnt cost much.

I got the Wal-Mart tmobile plan for $30 with 5gb data and 100mins, recommend me a better plan famalam

Cricket / $30mo

See
It uses tmobile towers so it uses the same network.

I'm thinking about getting a data-only plan and using a voip service because it seems much cheaper. Anyone do this?

prepaid
$30 per year

scam? or no
freedompop.com/

The $45 best buy plan for a whole year is a good deal. But it's voip for the calling and you need to use their app for sms if that bothers you.

Prepaid for me as well. Fuck contracts. My phone only cost me $25 (tax included). Been using it since 2012. My wife's smart phone by contrast has gone thru 2 batteries and has had to be factory reset. My little phone? No issues at all.

Google fi

Unlimited
And no it sucks

>Unlimited internet.
>Unlimited calls.
>Unlimited sms.
>9€ a month.

Attached: 20181028_072121.jpg (720x314, 57K)

tmobile one military
5 lines, $125/mo
unlimited talk/text/data, plus unlimited text/data when overseas. p cool.

Also my data usage.

Attached: Screenshot_20181028-072641_Settings.jpg (720x1280, 114K)

You realize you're completely doxxable with this image data right?

How?

Also my internet usage.
Is it better now?

Attached: 20181028_073250.jpg (720x275, 28K)

Ting

Everything is pay-as-you-go. Nice for someone like me who texts a lot but doesn't do much calling or data usage - usually $18 a month or thereabouts.

Tello because you can only pay $5/mo if you're a nofriends loser like me

Even less if you do one of those prepaid plans; $10 and the minutes never expire

365 day long expiry sim used to listening for incoming text messages.

Pageplus. Unlimited talk and text, 2GB (usually have no problem finding wifi spots). $29.99.

Tracfone.
It is very cheap. 90 days for $20 worth of minutes = $80 a year to keep it on at minimum.
I don't talk on the phone much so I don't run through the minutes quickly at all.
I have computers so what need do I have for Wi-fi capability in a phone?
Besides, I've had both clamshell and touchscreen models now, yet despite the latter being better suited for web browsing,
it sucks for keeping in pockets, as it doesn't prevent accidental dialing, and typing on non-physical keys just isn't as accurate.
Unrelatedly, the operating system on it is overall a downgrade from the earlier clamshell model---for example, a timer with fewer intervals available to choose for snooze.

Anyway, Pay As You Go works if you are more introverted.
Normies would definitely prefer contract phones if they aren't anxious to pinch pennies.

Tapифищe (Tarifische)
Unlimited internet with no caps and more of other things I don't really care for $6/month

30GB of 4G, Unlimited Calls and Texts + Roaming for £30/mo

Sweden, Hallon, $12 (99 SEK) for 6GB data and unlimited calls/texts

the 5gb tmobile autist plan from 2009 that costs $30 a month and ive been using the same sim card for about ten years now and i've just cut it down every time i get a phone with a smaller sim

$50???
I pay $15 wtf

Jio
Poo in the loo country
Pay $5 or INR 400 for 3 month plan
Get 1.5 GB daily 4G internet around 50mbps in my area
Unlimited calling throughout the fucking country

10 eur a month for unlimited phone calls + sms to any carrier on my country and 1 gb of mobile data (although I don't use it since I don't have a smartphone).

I bought my phone and pay for minutes and monthly minimum for just being on the network.
It's $20 for 500 minutes of talk (evenings and weekends are free and don't use minutes) and $15 per month. The 500 minutes last about a year so I spend about $200 a year for my phone.

Pathetic.
Currently unlimited because I’m an early adopter ;)
So unlimited everything £20 a month lol

Attached: 8D88A299-0F5D-47AE-815E-8DA8022A7456.jpg (750x1334, 248K)