The poos are winning

>be me
>learning C++
> decide to learn to make GUI
> YouTube.com/watchpoosprogram/
>all fucking indian phone scammers teaching the lessons.
what the fuck boys, why is it all Indians? where are the whites

Attached: hqdefault71VZLBMY.jpg (480x360, 34K)

Whites don't need youtube shekels to make a living with their skills so it is not worth their time.

Anything Microsoft, older technologies, or proprietary systems are guaranteed to have these people.

Or probably they don't know how

I'm white, 26, making six figures managing a bunch of foreigners, including multiple poos. They probably watch videos like this shit in their spare time

>be me, indian
>get job in foreign company out of college earning big money
>everyone is nice except one old white guy
>keeps making strange toilet and scamming remarks
>initially brush it off as bad western humour and even try to laugh at his jokes
>keeps asking me where i bought my credentials even though i probably had a better education than him
>dude's relentless and seems kinda jaded and hostile now
>it's getting on my nerves
>tell hr, he gets fired

>Whites don't need youtube shekels
>Most subscribed (white) Youtuber got accused of being a Nazi

Attached: 145368527400.png (300x384, 172K)

> watch video on cs, math or programming
> hear pajeet voice or see brown hands
> turn it off immediately
this useful heuristic has saved me a lot of time

I'd consider making videos if it was worth it but with adblockers idk

Can't say anything about cs, math, or programming but can confirm every diy video I've seen so far that shows brown hands is garbage.

This. You're cheaper and less of a PR risk. Same reasons we hire men over women.

>look up videos about LineageOS on Youtube
>85% of them are by pajeets

Attached: 94CC0087-38C3-43C5-8C40-AF9A97BCB0CE.gif (270x252, 971K)

That's your fault for using JewTube to watch programming videos. Sure, they're some good ones there but in reality you should be using MVA or PluralSight.

> see a thumbnail with an indian
just ignore the video
> if video starts and hear pajeet accent
immediate dislike for being fooled and scammed and then turn it off

there probably are other resources where whites share their knowledge for free in video format, but I can't really find it

why not just share knowledge as a hobby.
You might not earn a lot, but you'll have people that appreciate you

all Indians needs to be burnt to hell

>why is it all Indians?
they are a lot and youtube is easy money.
Read instead watch videos, faggot

and youtube money is enough revenue for them to survive and live prosperously

What framework are you using? There is a pretty long Qt tutorial series by a white person.

your government sold an entire generation out for pathological altruism or deliberately handicapping the population.

even some indians recognize this
i don't blame them for taking advantage, but it's true they have exported most of the jobs. it's pure evil.

yeah I have already started doing that with some math, language and programming stuff

>where are the whites
On actual education platforms like Coursera

Is pluralsight etc a meme? I keep wondering whether to sign up but so much free content on jewtube makes me wonder if it’s worth it?

Sign up to Microsoft's Visual Studio Dev Essentials thing and you get a 3 month trial.

Poo here, I'm not sure why you would want to watch videos to learn this shit desu. Read some books or I don't know, some actual docs on the APIs and libraries involved and do it yourself. If you want some legit youtubers, try bisqwit or chilitomatonoodle. But I really don't recommend videos. The only times I find them helpful are for uploaded lectures on math.

Is javascrip and web development really a poo thing?

It's an easy money thing almost everywhere in the world.