Show ur watches

show ur watches

Attached: mywatch.jpg (640x853, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazfitwatchfaces.com/bip/view/?id=15384
amazon.de/Michael-Kors-Smartwatch-Grayson-MKT5029/dp/B075WY2623/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1540725040&sr=8-10&keywords=Michael kors smartwatch
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It runs bash?

mmmm feminine wrists

running latest Amazbuntu 18.04.1 LTS

go back

>Satrday

Just got a second Samsung Gearfit 2. Lost my first one while cycling :/ managed to pick up new in box from pawn shop for AU $90

Cheap and incredibly undeerrated IMHO pictured with a chink 10 dollar watch band and SW Circles watch face.

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 1.26M)

Glow in the dark CIA bracelets.

be quiet, incel

Attached: serveimage(122).jpg (2880x1614, 931K)

>2018
>watch
nigga why

Whatta nice ETA shitter m8

Link to buy please?

amazfitwatchfaces.com/bip/view/?id=15384

Attached: smartphone wrist.jpg (2816x2112, 938K)

Attached: smartphone wrist 2.jpg (2816x2112, 408K)

Nice screen size

Found ya

Attached: Screenshot_Slide_20181028-131016.png (1080x1920, 693K)

Thanks

It's amazing how the reddit tard can be so easily tracked across platforms. Lmao.

Attached: Screenshot_20181028-084627_Gallery.jpg (1077x1395, 667K)

if you insist

Attached: 20181028_004857~01~01.jpg (2055x2055, 702K)

based

autistcore.

This is the one I wear every day.

Attached: watch.webm (720x1280, 2.11M)

we will get our wrist screens eventually. just wait a century or two for us to leave earth and part time in space for those juicy union credits

Attached: 1534267276196.jpg (1280x720, 252K)

beautiful

not a G-Shock but love the build and the weathered look after a year + shitty corrosive insect repellent

Attached: MVIMG_20181028_161822.jpg (1512x2688, 3.99M)

only good one in this thread.

if you use anything else i'll just have to say you're doing it wrong

Attached: c.jpg (1920x1440, 124K)

>only good one in this thread
Looks like the chink shit I ordered off Aliexpress for 17 bucks.

>what is readability
sure

Pic related.

Recently upgraded my Fenix 5X to a Fenix 5X Plus.

Wanted the music storage for running without my stupid phone.

Attached: fenix5x+.jpg (589x588, 48K)

Attached: CA53W.jpg (1024x1024, 998K)

don't you feel like an idiot charging your watch every 3 days?
>inb4 it's only one day

Thanks user.
Amazon for $60.
That's due to poor lighting when filming the slowmo. It's easy as fuck to read and the hands glow so at night is fine too.

Don't you feel like an idiot charging your phone every day?

It actually lasts for about a week without GPS on. That said, I just charge it when I shower every day. It isn't really an issue. I could shower with it on, (and sometimes do) but the battery life has yet to be a problem.

thank you for posting this

I wish there was a watch with more features than a standard digital watch without making it a "smartwatch" with a sub-5-year battery life.

Anything that has more computing power than a casio terrorist watch i a fucking disgrace

Attached: IMG_20181028_094121.jpg (4608x3456, 1.18M)

What kind of features did you want added that wouldn't make it a "smartwatch"? Just curious.

how about i slap your shit? it's an xz premium i use as a "tablet"
as i phone i use a nokia 515 that i charge maybe once a week

Attached: Screenshot_20181028-105330.png (2160x3840, 421K)

more advanced alarms/calendar system
I have actually seen one with a moonphase/tide measure, but only one.
thermometer. and I guess a pressure/altitude sensor, don't know who really uses that but hell, why not.
heart/health monitor

Anything as long as it doesn't need any ports/wireless capabilities.

never ever. bionic eyes will become a thing sooner.

I can see most of those, except the health monitor stuff. It's really only useful once you put the data elsewhere and track trends. I still think some of those would affect the rather lengthy battery life you expect. You could always unix it though and get single purpose devices to augment your current regular watch.

>hurr I don't charge my phone daily, instead I charge a tablet daily AND an additional phone weekly durr
LMAO

You take it off airplane mode and it bricks in 16 hours guaranteed.

If it's going to show you the actual values of the hours, minutes, battery percentage and footsteps count, what's the point of the dials?

i only take my phone out of airplane mode when i use the data-only sim card. wireless always stays on.
>16 hours guaranteed
extremely wrong even if i used it as a phone with wifi, bluetooth and calls/data on
it can last a week but i used the camera a lot today

>instead I charge a tablet daily
If only you could read the fucking battery chart...

70€ Dugena

mechanical watches are a meme anyway and digital watches are for neckbeards

Attached: 71p7ktGQO3L._UL1481_.jpg (765x1481, 160K)

what if you are distract while you are handling the shit vacuum and kill yourself? never ever I'll keep my control panel on my wrist it's way safer

Nice pip boy.

you can mod the f91w and similar ones to add a tiny board that leeches the 3v battery. creates a non-functional wifi AP that is configurable over nfc. it broadcasts this every 30 seconds but it's enough to troll people in public places. still leaves you with 1y battery life for the watch. range is about 30m in an open space, enough for a restaurant or a small office

Attached: DSC_0348.jpg (3264x2448, 2.59M)

oh look, half the watch is useless features and it's too big for your limp wrist. great job. find a BIGGER watch

>I still think some of those would affect the rather lengthy battery life you expect
you could always enable the display with a button. having a pressure sensor running at all times is unnecessary.

>you could always enable the display with a button
the digital casios have the display on at all times, even with the second counter, and they last 10 fucking years

For a moment I had been hoping it was an actual Linux watch with a minimalist setup.

I just want to use conky as my watch face.

I need a reliable waterproof digital watch with an accurate thermometer. Any suggestions?

you can hire a mexican midget and have him stick his meat thermometer up your butt to tell you the temperature. he also tells you the time if you ask

>Amazbuntu 18.04.1 LTS
is this something i can do?
i have an LG someshit watch 2, I wanna say "Gear" but that sounds like the samsung one? dont know, i got it as a gift and was too "nice" to return it. I have basically no use case for it, but one of the main reasons I don't tinker with it at all is because of how botnet the whole thing is.

Also how do I reformat it because the person that gifted it to me used it to show me the google pay thing where you just hold your watch up to the register, then removed his account before he gave it to me. so, i dont want that shit installed at all.

h-hey, my exgirlfriend's name is ashley!

Are there any standards-based smart watches with low power drain?

Something that implements CalDAV to synchronize calendar data over wifi, for example.
It would try to connect to your wifi every hour or so and otherwise consume basically no power, allowing you to always have calendar notifications on your watch.
Would use a simple LED to display the title of your event, with buttons to show location and description.

You could also throw in other standards, like IMAP or RSS. Simple stuff that has tolerance for asynchronous synchronization.

I meant the sensing of the extra things like pressure and temperature. I don't know why I phrased it weird.

based and redpilled
based
based
based
f91w

>half the watch is useless features
What? All of the watch is useful features.

>needs a visual cue where he is located on the planet

for what fucking purpose.

>to troll people in public places
i also change poorly secured restaurant AP names or add extra ones called "town mayor sucks donkey dicks" because he's a corrupt mofo

What happened to /wt/?

Attached: IMG_20181028_175519.jpg (4000x3000, 3.3M)

that doesn't exactly sound like a "feature" I want for my watch.

Timezone indicator. I can check the time in all different timezones and it's a visual representation of which timezone the clock at the bottom is showing.

The world map is a visual aid for brainlets who don't know GMT, but are somehow expected to know which bunch of pixels are cities at. All it would take is six additional characters to have a world clock.

its on /fa/

Attached: Urwerk.jpg (1024x591, 199K)

good fucking riddance
t. f91w

Bitch wrist o' clock?

>but are somehow expected to know which bunch of pixels are cities at
I actually got higher than elementary education, so I know where most countries are and many major cities. I can check the time in another place faster than you can calculate it in your head.

Yet basic contextual reading comprehension eludes you. If you can show me the EXACT location of Bucharest on a world map the size of a micro sim card, I suck your dick.

That's not a watch, that's a fucking transformation device.

Attached: DSC_0348a.jpg (3264x2448, 1.39M)

Master race coming through

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 1.23M)

Im jelly

Anyone have experience with this watch?
amazon.de/Michael-Kors-Smartwatch-Grayson-MKT5029/dp/B075WY2623/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1540725040&sr=8-10&keywords=Michael kors smartwatch

I really like this watch but it's too big for my bitch wrists so I think I'll have to settle for pic related

Derp

Attached: eNuX0nA.jpg (2976x3968, 1.22M)

Straight from /csg/ but does everything I does

Attached: IMG_20181028_1213287.jpg (2704x4056, 2.46M)

It can't be much bigger than that.
This watch is comparably pretty small. I ruled out a lot of watches because I have fuck all fat on my arms.

If we get it will be more like augmented reality than actually projected screens.

Yikes, what's the point of this. Doesn't even have any of the useful functions.

For cheating on your elementary maths exams.

Precisely :')

This one looks surprisingly tasteful for a Casio watch.

Why do they always have fuckloads of unnecessary text and plastic bits?

when and where i can buy new asus vivowatch bp???

AE1200WH: 45×42.1×12.5mm
A500WA: 39×34×9.6mm

As a comparison, my current watch A158WA (pic) is 36.8×33.2×8.2mm

Attached: DSC_0002.jpg (2636x3351, 1.12M)

for every watch thread in Jow Forums
op will be a fag and there will be posted casio f91w

Attached: Big_three.jpg (1080x1920, 42K)

Here's mine

Attached: 1539447434903.jpg (4096x2305, 372K)

Thinkpad, f91w, and what is the third one?