How do I get “The Chan” app on my Phone without jail breaking it

How do I get “The Chan” app on my Phone without jail breaking it.
Also is appvally “safe”?
>inb4 dumbass

Attached: image.jpg (954x954, 359K)

use a web app :^)

I know this will probably sound stupid but I’m not all to familiar with web apps. Is that where you make a website look like an app on your homepage? If so I’ve tried that but I’d rather use an application.

I'm writing from the same app at the moment. It's pretty much mediocre compared to android counterparts but better than nothing considering it has webm support.

Jow Forums is not your personal tech support site for your fruity faggot toys. Get fucked, dumbass.

Oh shit nigga, what the fuck are you doing?
That's not how you shill.

Attached: 1504647095090.png (450x472, 189K)

Uh, just buy it?
You paid $1300 for that iPhone XS Max, you should be able to pay $3 for a russian Jow Forums client.

It’s not on the App Store anymore. Where can I buy it?

Oh it was removed from sale. This is the life you've chose.

Next time save your money and buy Android.

Fucking iCucks lmao

Should have bought it before they took it off.

That's Dr. Rush. Show some respect.

just use the browser, iNPC :^)

There's an IPA of an older version easily found. Sign and install with Cydia Impactor. No jailbreak.

I don't guarantee the IPA is safe though. You might be better off with Fortune.

You can pay for a resigning service. I did for years and it was seamless, although when my last renewal came up I realized I used it only for The Chan and F.lux and it just wasn't worth it.

If you play games (to pirate) it's well worth it though. No jailbreak required.

Any idea what the last release was?

Buy an android phone

I thought it was Thom Yorke

Just make it on Xcode

This is the correct answer. You can install self-signed apps. Just install the latest version of Xcode and sideload.

And if you don't have access to a macOS box, you now know why you see devs with MBPs.

I just downloaded the IPA and installed with Cydia Impactor (no jailbreak). Works as expected, the limitation is you need to re-install every 7 days.

Give it back Jamal