This triggers the Winbabbies

This triggers the Winbabbies.

Attached: 0NgVa.png (200x80, 7K)

>using a traffic light for your window controls
Such great design metaphor, much senses made, wow

If Windows is for normies, Mac is for advanced normies who want to feel superior, but in fact you are just paying way more money than you should.

macos looks nice but that's super ugly

Attached: 1539811097816.png (1920x1080, 558K)

They haven't looked like that for ~5 versions.

>controls are tiny and slow af to use
>In the end you're just using shortcuts for windows management
>Somehow they still can be wasted space

At least Mac OS is POSIX compliant. Windows is pretty much unusable.

>close doesn't close
>minimise doesn't minimise
>maximise doesn't maximize

>slow af to use
My parkinson's hasn't progressed that far I guess

>what is wsl

A crappy compatibility layer.

try asking normies what they think posix is and post results

>closes window, doesn't end application
>minimizes to dock, works about as expected
>maximizes the window how it sees fit, doesn't fill the screen like every other window manager in existence

fuck Aqua

>Winblows

lolno
it's for WANNABE advanced normies
They think they're more advanced than regular normies
but in reality they're less advanced than regular normies
they moved to macs because Windows was 'too difficult' for them
Mac and i shit is even more dumbed down for them than Windows and Android
That's their level

POSIX and POSIX compliance out of the box is something only Stallman and the followers of his personal cult care about.

Why? It makes for a much better experience that Wangblows' patched together, archaic DOS nonsense.

What's your point? Normalfags exist, so what? That doesn't magically make this an irrelevant point.

>What's your point?
Most of everything normies use is written for NT operating systems. While good for developers, OS being POSIX compliant is irrelevant to normies.

We've been through this.

>close doesn't close
Yes it does. It closes the window, not the application.
>minimize doesn't minimize
Yes, it literally does. It works exactly the same way in macOS as it does in Windows.
>maximize doesn't maximize
Yes, it does. It used to be that the green "+" button would only blow up the window to the point where the scrollbars would disappear or the sides would hit the end of the display. Personally, I think that was better because not everything needs to be maximized to fit the full display. You don't need to maximize something like Google; you'd just end up with a bunch of empty white space. The + button took care of that.
But since the + button has been replaced by two arrows which represent fullscreen-like maximization, in which the application window is blown up to fit the entire screen, it functions exactly like in Windows. You can still get the + back by holding option, though.

>maximizes the window how it sees fit, doesn't fill the screen like every other window manager in existence
good.