Can I wear out RAM with too much usage like SSD?

Like with really high usage

Attached: 1535716898267.jpg (800x800, 182K)

No

What are you going to do to have a "really high usage?"

>>>/sqt/

It wears out over time but there's no way to speed that up through heavier usage.

We have a general for stupid questions like that if you haven't noticed.

Ram comes with a lifetime warranty you flaming faggot.

So Chinese RAM is just as good then?

Odds are pretty damn high that you'll kill your memory controller before the memory. Only way I've seen that shit die is when it was created that way.

just get more RAM if you're worried, so the usage will be spread evenly :^)

Attached: System.png (1631x931, 181K)

Your RAM will wear out quicker if it storing big numbers.
This is why 64 bit RAM wears out quicker than 32 bit RAM.

Attached: iioiv.png (800x600, 930K)

No, retard. It's gonna be shit, just like all other chinkshit. It's not gonna last as long and it's be slow as fuck run hot, just like chink SSDs. Moron.

You aren't accounting for the quantum tunneling experienced by the channels when the data arms open the logic gates.

Attached: 1401856354228.jpg (651x807, 53K)

If the Chinese can make something shittier, they do. It's 100% quantity over quality.

>i sucked cuck to can afford unnecessary ram

>seething

>t. nand cartel kikes

How did you get from "the Chinese are cheap fucks" to "I'm endorsing all other brands, goyim"?

its easier for brainlets to process things if there are only 2 sides to everything

Attached: 1539115426673.png (110x183, 28K)

The Chinese have the mentality that they’ll throw it away when it breaks. Have you seen pictures of the massive bike landfills they have?

They don’t understand the concept of Buy quality once, or you’ll keep buying it again,

And they probably don't understand the concept of repair too.

>hurr i buy a new iphone every year

>memory will never wear out
>but it will if it's chinese!
jesus christ your hatred is out of hand

memory chips wearing out =/= electronics failing because of poor quality
fucking retard

>buying a 5000usd pc in a country where the wege is 250usd/month withouh sucking cock

>chinkshit it's going to be bad ALWAYS
This is how anyone knows you're either a NPC who can't think for themselves or a literal shill
Adata has proven itself on the western market, along other chinkshit SSD/RAM vendors, but all you can do it's spout FUD to further support the NAND cartel

I think it's more than that to be honest with you.

This is how people are across East Asia. They don't maintain or fix anything they just replace it.

There's a whole sociological theory about it. In the West we try to prevent problems but don't plan for disasters, while in Asia they accept that problems will come and save along the way to deal with it then.

Yes. Electromigration. You or your computer is likely dead before it becomes a problem so...

Technically the answer is yes, but in all likelihood your hardware will be obsolete before it becomes an issue, which is also true for modern SSDs.

Based on my small experience repairing garbage I rate the longevity like this:

RAM > CPU > PSU > GPU > Motherboards > HDD's > printers

I haven't seen an SSD dead but supposedly it depends on usage

you don't seem to understand what "chinkshit" means
bet you also believe that the 30$ bazaar ipad is as good as the real one because "oh its all made in chine anyway"
get the fuck out

Attached: 1539058697825.png (756x720, 628K)

The only place I put that shit is into shitty laptops I got for free. You know, the ones that were bad off the shelf and the owner thought it was dead.