You cannot escape surveillance

You cannot escape surveillance.
No matter what you do, you will always be monitored.

Attached: 71HtUM-C+VL._SX425_.jpg (425x315, 20K)

I don't really care if the government knows which anime girl I jerk off to.

You're already guilty

Attached: 986cb306-a3d8-4317-be36-d9dc12cdac6c.png (500x750, 499K)

Recommend me a good VPN

Nice appeal to futility. Not sure why on Jow Forums of all places.

You should vote if you can to avoid your government getting worse.
If you're not guilty of much you could use and promote means to avoid surveillance, making it harder and more pointless that it is already for it's official goals. The faster it's proven ineficient the sooner cops and spy would return to better techniques for that matter

Attached: 1539831461236m.jpg (724x1024, 119K)

>Voting fixes things
Voting is getting someone else to fix your problems

>he thinks he can escape with a VPN
Fuckin lol

Would you really be ok to make public anything your webcam would see? You're maybe single but if not there could be some problematic moments.
I've heard that a guy forgot to cut out twich streaming before fucking his girlfriend, she didn't apreciated that
>>Voting fixes things
>Voting is getting someone else to fix your problems
I'm not talking about voting for the best but against the worst. Voting to avoid that someone create problems

True, but also this.

>>he thinks he can escape with a VPN
>Fuckin lol
Whatever is used to intercept making it harder isn't stupid. Mass wiretapping becomes harder if you have diverse encryptions against you, with multiple layers like SSL on vpn

Voting will alwas be ineffective, if you want something done then do it yourself

>implying this hasnt been the case since the internets inception

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u2.jpg (384x550, 53K)

Correct, because that's how society works, you work with other people to change things.

If voting was ineffective conservatives wouldn't be trying so hard to not get people to vote right now. The amount of voter suppression during the midterms is at its highest in 50 years easily

Attached: fccff686-b2e8-47a6-8b2a-abc9ed498290.jpg (700x700, 84K)

I wish the VPN meme would die. Use Tor FFS, you help yourself with actual anonymity and you help the project. Plus it's free.

OpenVPN

But you won't be able to stop me.

Attached: 1520884489809.png (1530x2838, 2.27M)

>Conservatives
slow burning liberals

You can't do anything.

>still believes in liberal democracy

Whatever, grandpa.