pastebin.com/smjvLZN4
pastebin.com/quC0gz4j
pastebin.com/gHCCFBkt
pastebin.com/4LvsAFk7

Previous thread:

Attached: 116.jpg (1111x1111, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sourceforge.net/projects/openmediavault/files/Odroid images/
overclock.net/forum/20-hard-drives-storage/1156654-sean-s-windows-7-install-optimization-guide-ssds-hdds.html#
w3schools.com/css/
github.com/Chiiruno/OneeChan
gist.github.com/joepie91/5a9909939e6ce7d09e29
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is this normal?

Attached: internet.jpg (973x284, 40K)

I'm tryng to install open media vault on my odroid homecloud but it doesn't boot up
using dd to move the img file on to the sd card and nmap doesn't show anything new on the network, tried several times now
I'm using this image
sourceforge.net/projects/openmediavault/files/Odroid images/
here was my dd command
sudo dd if=~/Downloads/OMV_3_0_88_Odroidc1_3.10.107.img of=/dev/mmcblk0p1 bs=4096
any ideas or alternatives that might "just werk"

Attached: 1518560876911.jpg (1200x853, 123K)

How to make an OBS-format video live stream from Android platform?

I need a 140mm AIO for my Kraken G12 (GPU cooling). Which one is the best at the moment? I haven't been following the market since last august.

AIO's have zero use compared to air cooling, in fact some cases its worse. If you need liquid for high OC's you're better off using a custom loop

Typically if the down is tighter than the up, then that means you have other devices on the network downloading data during the test.

whats the deal with virtual memory and the pagefile?
using Windoze 10 and I've got 4 hard drives, 2 of them are SSDs.
do I have 1 pagefile or 4? or none?
winblows seems to think I need one on each hard drive, and because I've got 16GB of RAM thats using up 64GB of hard drive space.

>AIO's have zero use compared to air cooling
What? They work great on GPUs. Maybe you have an airflow issue or bought a shitty one.

For fuck's sake, just answer the fucking question, I don't give a shit about options that are 3 times as expensive.

my loli gf is so cute

how the fuck does youtube still not have a native screenshot function

They dont provide much benefit then "IM SO LEET HAXXO I HAS WATER KOOLING LOL". Again if you need high oc get a custom loop, youll get better performance from it.

No, Fuck you, AIO are garbage shit and you get better performance on even the STOCK cooler then fucking with a peice of shit aio. If you spent 1 minute searching you'd have found out

I'm seeing the usage on the router screen, and nothing was being dl'd
I get numbers like this ever since I installed my new internet last week. The upload is always way higher. It's supposed to be a 500mb connection too

>whats the deal with virtual memory and the pagefile?
It's pretty useless if you have 16GB or Ram. I'd just shrink it down to 1GB. You shouldn't need one on every drive. Follow the instructions in post three here.
overclock.net/forum/20-hard-drives-storage/1156654-sean-s-windows-7-install-optimization-guide-ssds-hdds.html#

A custom loop is dumb expensive compared to an AIO. Air is loud as fuck. Maybe you didn't paste your shit or something, because I've had great results with AIOs on GPUs, they work even better than they do on CPUs.

Try a different ethernet cable. Get some CAT6

The GPU block alone costs as much as a 140mm AIO, and I haven't bought a pump, reservoir, radiator, tubing or fitting yet, and even if I could waste money on shit like this, I already have the Kraken G12, and the fucking case I need to put it in is an ITX that wouldn't fit a goddamn pump or reservoir, not even an EKWB XRES-100.

So how about instead of debating the fucking question you just answer it, or just shut the fuck up if you're fucking ignorant about the subject which you definitely are?! I fucking hate your kind on Jow Forums!

5 star post. thanks.

Attached: fonzy.jpg (1600x979, 134K)

How about you answering my question then?

Just read reviews on 140mm AIOs. Get one that performs well that will fit your case.

Geez, how did I not think of that. Thanks for fucking nothing, jackasses!

>pay $$ for meme aio that dosent give you any performance and the fans are loud as shit
>pay $$$ for custom loop that has great performance, is quiet

Again fuck your shit. You're doing a sub-optimal build and im not going to contribute to your mediocrity.
So either fuck your self or look it up your self

Whats your next question?
>My compuur uses 500w can i use 505w psu?

Nigger we don't know what case you have, GPU, or other shit. I've only ever used 240mm AIO. Read the fucking reviews on the internet faggot, because that's essentially what you're asking for here.

do you know you can set virtual memory size in settings?
control center -> system -> advanced -> advanced -> performance -> advanced -> change here

I try running
DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth
but then it throws up

Error 87.
The cleanup-image option is unknown

what do

Attached: tegaki.png (400x400, 4K)

I was asking people who might be more experienced or remember having read comparisons in the past answering my fucking question. Why do you even fucking answer to anyone who is asking you something if you don't know the answer? I KNOW how to get to the answer, excuse me for attempting to save some fucking time by asking a community of people, some of whom might already know the answer!

The fuck is the purpose of this thread anyway if not exactly that?!

If a chromebook is stolen, can anybody just add a google account and use it themselves? Can it be tracked once somebody logs in, or is Tyrone home free once he runs with his snatch?

Attached: 1540498126492.jpg (552x382, 15K)

>DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image
seems like only work in win8 and after
are you on win7?

Is there any way to make video performance not shit in a VM?

My job was just throwing out a shitton of RAM, and I took a few home with me. And because I put it in my jacket, I forgot about it and washed them.

They completely fucked, or are they probably fine?

Go back and get some more. They're infected by now.

Can someone help me make a Stylus theme? I want to make the site look like the tomorrow theme at all times, without changing it.

Attached: fear.jpg (964x912, 60K)

Copy the css.
Make it only activate on Jow Forums
???
Profit

How do I do this?

I am on Windows 8.1

Attached: tegaki.png (400x400, 6K)

Ok more specifically, I'm using 4chanX and I'm tired of conflicting themes, How do I get the code related to it?

give them an alcohol bath and test them in hardware you don't care much about, don't put them in your main rig

not really, unless you want to google and learn about GPU passthrough

Danke.

what are the use cases for Xeon E's, why doesn't everyone use them if they are better at the same price-point as Coffee Lake S?

Professor Ted, the UNAbomber. He wasn't a cultist, he was a subject of MKultra.

I was responding to the other guy saying AIOs were shit. You in turn asked me, and I gave you my answer. Piss off faggot. In all the time you spent here, you could have had the answer already. Just get a corsair one and fuck off.

easiest way of copying big files from a PC to an android phone without using a cable?

upload to dropbox/drive/somewhere, then download on phone?

Somebody please help me with this

Attached: through the woods.jpg (590x657, 141K)

user, themes should remain whatever you choose, they shouldn't reset when you leave the page
just download stylechan, it's recommended to be paired with Jow Forums X anyway

css is not hard
1. w3schools.com/css/
2. chrome developer tools
css is basically find the element and apply new style

oneechan and stylechan are kill and no longer on the internet

I don't want to choose the theme, I want the theme to be selected by default. The theme isn't saved when I close out the program

Attached: camping.jpg (1240x1748, 1.73M)

god i wish that were me

1) Install Tampermonkey
2) Download this: github.com/Chiiruno/OneeChan (Download ZIP) , and Jow Forums-X
3) Import into Tampermonkey (dashboard > utilities > import zip)
4) Install script
5) Refresh this page and click on the cog icon in the upper right corner
6) Click on Tomorrow theme in Themes tab
7) Scream, fart, and bust a nut to anime girls.

Touching the shielding of my usb ports shocks me, does that mean my outlet isn't properly grounded?

Please respond

Attached: f4872eec.png (923x912, 737K)

What would cause a motherboard to boot loop? I was trying to repair the windows EFI partition, and after rebooting, the computer boot loops without posting. After doing it a few times, it will finally post, show a different splash screen then usual. It seems that after that, it will try and show a bios menu with GIGABYTE UEFI Dual Bios printed at the top, but it will just reboot right after and the boot loop cycle will continue. Is my computer fucked? What did I do to break it?

I recently rescued a RX580 from the mines. I have a dual booted machine and it works great on Windows, does just a tiny bit worse than my friends new 580 but when I switch over to Unbuntu it throws a graphical shit fit. Is there some kind of degradation that only Unbuntu has a problem with or do I just need to keep fucking with drivers till something works or I die?

Ok I have a hardware issue. Display doesn't work. Here's my system.
FX 8320e, msi krait 970 Mobo, and a rx470 Sapphire.

Here's what I've tried. I've used the monitor with another PC...monitor works.
Swapped my wife's GPU with the rx470...GPU works.
Swapped HDMI cords...they work.

And yet when I power on my PC the monitor says there is no signal. Could my motherboard have randomly failed? Any ideas on what is the problem?

New/g/fag here, what's the best browser for day to day usage?

Palemoon.

Also screenfetch shows the GPU as either an RX480, amdgpu, or as the proper RX580 seemingly whenever it wants.

After coming back to windows 7, the windows 10 folder "Windowsapps" cannot be deleted, it moves it to recycle bin but if I try to empty it nothing happens. I gave myself full control and changed owner to my account but it still won't work.

Copyright™

I dropped a pen on my hard drive and now it doesn't boot into windows. If I send it to a data recovery place will they report all my pirated shit to the police?

Attached: 1529016691068.png (263x322, 9K)

how do i become this loli?

Attached: 1456489897057.gif (448x252, 930K)

>VPNs are a meme and I can't believe so many people fall for it. You know how people say the lottery is a tax for dumb people? It's almost like VPNs are a tax for dumb people that think they are smart. If you think that VPNs don't track and save all your information to make sure you don't download CP or other shit, and rat you out to the authorities the first chance they get to save their own asses, you're an idiot.

Saw this post in another thread.

What is Jow Forums's opinion on this?

gist.github.com/joepie91/5a9909939e6ce7d09e29

Deluge, Transmission or qBittorrent?

What’s the worst laptop you still use regularly?

transmission if you just need a client
deluge if you want extra features
qbitorrent if you need rss and want a search engine

Yes.

Sounds like a driver issue on Linux.

Does the motherboard have video out ports on it?

How do I fix it without frying myself?

I'd ask my apartment complex to do it but they'd take 5 weeks to even look at it

Firefox.

Boot into a live LinuxUSB and delete it from there.

A pen?
Boot into a live linux environment and see if you can detect the drive there.
If you send it to data recovery they won't care what you have.

can you delete the $RECYCLE.BIN folder from an elevated cmd prompt?
>rmdir /S $RECYCLE.BIN

That's pretty much spot on. Just use VPNs if you need locale restricted stuff, like Netflix or whatever.

Tell them that you're being electrocuted. They'll fix it, they don't want the liability of a lawsuit.

Can I listen to 'this track is restricted in your country' music on Deezer and Spotify if you pay for premium?

why is she sucking that?

You've never been to a rave?

Will do, user

I've got an interesting conundrum. I need to build a powershell script to post a webrequest to a server.

On Powershell 3.0 and higher Invoke-Webrequest works fine and is easily scripted. I have some boxes that running 2.0 and older which don't support Invoke-Webrequest or curl. What do?

Yeah it detects it but I can't open it. I get this

Attached: aa.png (1260x74, 24K)

Bundle the library with your script and call it locally

What OS? Is it network storage?

Would you guys continue to work a job where after every biweekly $1.2k, only $100 is left? The majority of my paycheck is going into gas and a rental car to get to work (I can't save up for a car downpayment, the $100 that's left is for food). It's like the only ones profiting off of this is the business itself.

Should I quit?

Kubuntu, and no it's not

How is it connected? USB?
Verify the connection.

Attached: 1528249255968.png (677x536, 37K)

How do I do that in Powershell? Have any links with examples?

No clue, but i cant imagine its not possible, literally every other language has this feature

It's connected through SATA

Try a different cable? Verify both the power and data cables are attached well at both ends.
Can you feel it spin up? Any noises?

Jow Forums approved image viewer for w10 lstc?

irfanview

Gentoo, Install it now.

What about carpooling? public transport? bicycle?, working from home through a VPN?.

Yeah the cables are fine. There's no obvious grinding or clicking noises either. Pretty sure its fucked anyway, it was running when I dropped the pen on it. There was this high-pitched noise for a few seconds. I'm just wondering if it could possibly be a hardware issue that doesn't affect the data, since I was able to login and see my files the first reboot after that. None after that, though.

How do I change the gay way vivaldi shows webms like it's a mobile phone to be more like Chromium?
They're showing like this on sites outside of Jow Forums, so it's not 4chanx doing it btw. (I think)
pic related.

Attached: webm inteface 2.png (888x1015, 1.07M)

Do it if you can afford such a recovery service (pirate shit no, other questionable stuff...yes)