*INHALES*

*INHALES*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1524780806232.png (690x832, 177K)

top kek

That's just sad.
Had this happened in the Jobs era when he actually tested the damn products himself, he would have thrown it out of a fucking window along with the guy who invented it and the marketing idiots who tried to push it through.
Alas, Apple is just another in a long line of companies where technology died and the remains are governed by brain-dead suits.

:D

Attached: 1d8.png (480x480, 183K)

MACTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1514423317067.gif (540x540, 279K)

no you wrong. Apple abandoned the computer market years ago first they abandoned the big tower then the compact desktops then they gave up on the all in one and the last ones were the laptops. Apple only cares about their phones and those millions of apps that people buy from the store

thistbhfam

Attached: 1539974603865.jpg (637x138, 22K)

based

test

It's not really that surprising that putting a condom over the keyswitch mechanism didn't fix the underlying flaw.

How do they get away with selling a faulty keyboard for 3 years?

They didn't, it ended up turning into another class action lawsuit.

But I'm not using the butterfly keyboard :^)

Just buy the 2015 MBP like the rest of us.

Attached: 1528932022745.jpg (996x954, 323K)

Last I checked, although iPhones counted towards most of their revenue, they still get a fair bit from laptops. And laptops also help to lock users into their ecosystem.

WORSE
THAN
ACER

Attached: 1517733354639.png (636x727, 137K)

Brainlets.
The butterfly switch is an actual innovation (although a terrible one). One that nu-Apple spent money on and is trying to push through even though it clearly doesn't work and is alienating the core user base.
It would make a lot more sense to steadily stop innovating and keep working technologies reasonably intact - which goes well with the Apple viewpoint that Macs are just developer tools for iOS.
Instead what they're doing is following some retarded market research and designer whims to make thinner and thinner notebooks. Notebooks which end up being absolutely terrible because they're breaking the core product, something Jobs was very, very sensitive about.

Jobs never cared about anything except his own autism.

Attached: 1540055984077.png (686x955, 420K)

>Instead what they're doing is following some retarded market research and designer whims to make thinner and thinner notebooks.

I'd put money on it that Cook has handed complete control of product development over to Ive, and as a result Apple now produces absolute crap that happens to be thin and looks pretty.

>now produces

Attached: 1537886186250.png (652x888, 111K)

At least you could fucking type on them and they weren't literally glued together.

I'm not sure what you're trying to prove with that image.
Yes, Jobs was headstrong. Yes, it lead to some spectacular fuckups.
But on the average it ended up in good products because he had a strong sense of what is essential in a product.

There's two reasons why they never claimed the key condoms fixed the keyboard issues.
The first, most importantly, is the class action lawsuit. It would be basically an admission of fault.
Second, they knew it wouldn't prevent the problem, only reduce the occurrence a bit. The best part being that the key condom will make it so their preferred user fix is even less likely to work as the condom will help trap dust in when you're blowing under the keys with compressed air.

>he had a strong sense of what is essential in a product
Oh wait, you're serious, let me laugh even harder.

Attached: 1510199931457.jpg (400x291, 41K)

I didn't think I'd ever have to say this, but "it doesn't literally fucking melt" is probably on the list of essentials for basically anything except ice cubes.

How does that disprove anything in ?
How does that contradict anything in ?
Do you have problems with reading comprehension?

>Do you have problems with reading comprehension?
the ironing

this is a whole lot of speculation

based satania poster

>ironing
*irony

>underlying flaw.
which is?

>Jobs only cared about what's essential in a product
>Jobs allowed the Apple 3 to literally melt because of it's own heat emission
I'm pretty sure those 2 statements are not compatible one to another

DELET DELET DELTE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1511807834075.png (813x1402, 369K)

I think it's pretty grounded in reality, though.

Innovation and adjectives like terrible are mutually exclusive. You are the retard here. My god you shill so fucking hard for Apple, it's sad really.

fpbp

>t. retard

DELET

based

8 0 0 M H Z
M
H
Z

this is a whole lot of asspain

for you

mactoddlers are still defending this

out of all the stupid shit not being able to make a functional keyboard for a laptop has to be up there with :your holding the rectangle wrong" in levels of stupidity

thistbhfam

based sataniaposter

> eating at your computer like a slob

>you're using it wrong!

Attached: 1514938507904.jpg (1000x1243, 315K)

>macfaggots just keep getting cucked

Attached: 1530356595322.gif (609x343, 1.78M)

fpbp

Because it's apple.

Personally I thought that would at least improve it a bit.
What assclowns.

Attached: DSg40SHU8AAyBUD.jpg large.jpg (2048x1536, 298K)

Attached: extreme ironing.webm (696x392, 1.13M)

kek

>keeping your laptop in a hermetically sealed clean room to keep any possible sand size particles of anything from jamming you keyboard

>A laptop

Attached: 1507433308685.gif (352x224, 866K)

MACTODDLERS BTFO

A
G
A
I
N

Imagine being so cucked you buy an Apple laptop. With phones everything is shit, but there are so many better options with laptops. You willingly fork over more than a thousand dollars for a laptop where you can't replace the battery, ram or hard drive and it isn't even given adequate quality control.

There is nothing wrong with the keyboard. Apple told me so.

Attached: 1512702753665.png (636x773, 8K)

Name a laptop better than the mbp.

A $200 Acer from Walmart.

Model?

Any.

>shitting in the street like a dog

Attached: 1514775673754.jpg (643x960, 256K)

>Name a laptop better than the mbp.

Attached: 1529442077612.jpg (220x229, 5K)

This desu. I do a lot more on my $150 Aspire 1 that has a shitty Celeron than I do when I had a $2000 MBP13.

Selling old Macs is easymode, since if it breaks they just blame themselves rather than Apple making a shit product.

>The butterfly switch is an actual innovation
Please explain nobody outside of Apple give a shit about butterfly switch. Manufacturers of $300 mechanical keyboards avoid put butterflies and lots of people need replace the entire keyboard of her/his macs

>explain how nobody outside of apple makes proprietary patented apple hardware

Attached: 1512149618439.jpg (957x957, 501K)

>Casey Johnston
Does anybody have that webm of her pouring water on her tactical jeans?

Attached: CONeEJZWUAAbCnQ.jpg (1024x576, 61K)

>the thinkchad MC vs the hordes of iNPCs

>who would have expected that a shitty ring would not fix it

Fake.

The end.

People who can't afford a MBP will defend that because it will make them feel good.

Good thing she can't get scammed anymore, with the left can't repair and all.

>this is your brain on Appleā„¢