How's your sleep postures Jow Forums?

How's your sleep postures Jow Forums?

Attached: SleepPostures.png (2048x1072, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JM9qGOsIfZc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stomach sleepers acquire back problems

> sleeping is technology, what specs does your sleep have Jow Forums?

I'm a stomach sleeper that already has back problems, am I excused?

Side sleeper, cuddling with my daki.

I mix it up to get to sleep. Have a hard time getting to sleep laying flat. Usually on my side.
but always wake up on my back

SLEEP IS FOR WEAK

I wish I could sleep on my back. every time I tried to, I just lay there for hours and hours before finally giving up and switching to the side again. and I've tried many times

Side most of the time, back 25% of the time. I have kind of an angled headboard thing so I have a double layer of pillows where the first layer is actually below the bed, very good for side sleeping because I can put my arm between the pillows and get extra space for my shoulder/lat. My mattress is pretty form fitting but sometimes I really enjoy the extra shoulder space.

next time turn off all electronic devices in your room and turn off ALLLLLL light emiting thinhs
put on a mask on your eyes or cover your windows

I want to be like a computer and run for days too

Why would that be?

hang from the ceiling like batman

Attached: Untitled.jpg (400x400, 13K)

I dont sleep ... I wait >:D

Is there a pillow that can accommodate for most positions? Also, is side sleeping the healthiest way to sleep?

am i only one who can sleep only on side?

I sleep on a tiny air mattress on the floor.

No, though I very rarely waku up lying on my stomach.

Foam or natural latex for mattress?

No and I find pillows beneath my head uncomfortable so I stack them on top instead.

I wish I could sleep on my back as side sleeping causes wrinkles but I just feel so exposed on my back

Memory foam makes me feel like I'm sinking forever while latex does not. Memory foam sleeps hotter while latex sleeps cooler. Latex "responds" faster. Odds are one of these will meet your preferences.

How do you sleep on your side without cutting off circulation to your arm?

Are there any other options?

...by not being fat

Bodypillow.

Hello methhead!

Terrible, I have insomnia regularly, sleep is torture for me

is it true that everyone moves around when they sleep? not often but sometimes i wake up in the exact same position as i fell aslept in (i always sleep in either this position) and my back has a weird feeling, doesn't exactly hurt but it feels like a stick. is this because i didn't move at all during sleep? i also feel like i slept very profoundly

Doesn't help

I've never been fat in my entire life. Not sure what you're on about. Wouldn't more fat = more cushion?

under your armpit?

Question for stomach sleepers: what do you with your boners?

You have your regular spring mattresses of course. Some old people I know like horse hair mattresses but I've never tried one.

There's also bucking column gel, which is my favorite material. Kind of like a rubber ice cube tray with no top or bottom. Purple uses it as the top layer of their mattresses and you can find toppers with buckling column gel in them.

The toppers I found didn't extend the gel all the way to the end and just used cheap foam. I built my own mattress and used latex as the base and buckling column gel for the top layer, but unless you want an unusual sized mattress just buy one.

My friend slept on their back and choked to death on their own spit.

What if I'm scared of the dark?

Attached: 904391320474230347993290498291.jpg (310x310, 12K)

Thrust them into the bed of course

Did she dieded 4 real?

use the elastic band in your underpants to keep it straight up
apply downward pressure to mattress for breif pleasure

See If my arm is feeling crushed I'll stick it into the gap.

Attached: Screenshot_20181028-182036.png (1920x1080, 2.31M)

Get 2 body pillow with a height lower than your chest, put them besides yourself with your arms on top of them. It will be uncomfortable for the first few nights but you'll eventually not need the pillows.

varies, but this is my fav.

Attached: front.jpg (800x1073, 72K)

Stomach sleeper here, my back is perfect, my ortho is literally envious

>is it true that everyone moves around when they sleep?
I doubt it, I fall asleep hugging my wife and I still am when I wake up.

underrated.

No. There are over 7 billion people on earth. No way you're the only one. Don't even consider the hypothesis.

To make sure she doesn't escape?

Attached: kekk.png (385x421, 306K)

I don't know what posture I actually fall asleep in on any given night.

What about pillows?

Best type of ear plugs, and are they bad for your ears?

Anyone sleeping naked? How do you deal with accidental pee drops?

Get one of those matress covers. I've always used them just in case. Also wash your sheets regularly.
In the winter I sleep in my underwear

Hammock master race. Bye bye back pain. It's cheap and the most comfy.

My knowledge of pillows is not as good as my knowledge of mattresses. I bought some heavy-ish pillows that are thick and have a cool-cool-feeling texture to them. I just went to bed bath and beyond or some similar store and lay on different pillows for a couple hours til I found ones I liked. All I reremember is the "mypillow" one might see in commercials was not firm enough for me. I know the cooling feel I get from the pillows I got is mainly an illusion but it helps me sleep so whatever.

Yep, listen to him y'all.

Yes actually. I never asked her family but she might have fallen asleep drunk. That's what one of her friends said anyway. I don't really believe it because it happened early in the afternoon.

furfag

>Anyone sleeping naked?
Yes.
>How do you deal with accidental pee drops?
By not being incontinent.

Stop drinking water that often and you won't piss yourself.

I'm naked as often as possible, awake or asleep. Every time I pee, I dab with tp, I squeeze every drop from the taint to the tip, dab again, do a squat, repeat until done. If I'm at home I'll also rinse my dick in the sink and dry it thoroughly. Let me tell you I have a very clean penis.

Who here /fetal position/
What does it say about me?

F

Attached: 1539742563144.gif (480x480, 2.56M)

How do you guys deal with sleep paralysis? Moments before I fall asleep I get shadowy figures for hallucinations that immediately wake me up.

>How do you guys deal with sleep paralysis?
I'd like to have one of these thing once. I try different techniques but none worked so far.

Very rarely do I keep my awareness moments before falling asleep, but I always have this rush that prevents me from falling asleep when it happens. I do wake up with paralysis though, but I always remember what it is, so I calm down and try to go back to sleep asap. It's scary, like lying on the side and hearing your own breathing coming from behind you.

Live nightmares aren't fun. Why would you want that? Do you mean lucid dreaming instead?

>Why would you want that?
Just to experience it atleast once. I never have nightmares, insomnia or anything like this.

Why watch a scary movie? Why read a tragic novel? To experience emotions.
I was traveling for work and had a couple drinks billed to the hotel room. Woke up in the middle of the night convinced there was a goblin in my room. Frightening at the time but pretty neat! Try drinking before bed and changing timezones.

And what if you get stuck experienceing them frequently afterwards? No thanks

Attached: 1523741788254.jpg (1623x970, 309K)

Stomach sleeper and it sucks because I always get neck pains, but can't get to sleep any other way.

Optimal sleeps technics:

youtube.com/watch?v=JM9qGOsIfZc

Attached: 11.jpg (259x194, 9K)

try a weighted blanket
gives you the stomach sleeper sensation of pressure but lets you sleep correctly
it's autism unironically

Goblin dreamer guy here. I have vivid dreams pretty much every night and have since I was a child. Even if some of them are "negative" (I don't think my dreams have a clear distinction between "nightmare" or "dream"), it's not something I'd ever give up. Sometimes I have continuous memories between dreams and occasionally I can't recall if something really happened or happened in a dream but I'd never give up this part of me for anything.

Maybe if you have a distended fucking gut in the way making your back distorted while sleeping. Healthy body weight people don't get back problems because their body is flat both front and back.

Who sleeps like a complete ironing board? You bend and shape pillows to suit any given combination of head and body positions. Half the fun is finding a new comfortable position.
Imagine going to bed with NPC approved diagram, optimum steeping position one to three. lel wtf.

I've seen skinny, fat, skinnyfat, and muscular guys with APT. Lots of people have shit posture.

What's this guy's name again?

>fucking up your spine in the long run is fine
>lel eks dee

Attached: BF24811A115B46F086736212F2250823.jpg (645x729, 42K)

Trusting the same bullshit neo science as eggs are bad for you then they are bad for you. Lamb isn't good for you now it is. Bread is really bad for you bread is great etc.
Lol, we may all (for the most part) be the same species but people have different nutritional needs. body shapes.
I personally like bunching my duvet up and lobbing my leg over it most of the time, offers great support regardless. Couple of feather pillows. variation is the key rather than some autonomous battery recharging attitude lel.

>lel eks dee
Good for you. Praise Trump fellow 'pede!

Attached: 1536649658265.jpg (700x682, 40K)

Keyser Soze. Be aware, he's a dangerous guy.

How do I stop killing my GAINS on my dream self?

Attached: 1538625761692.jpg (867x881, 262K)

side sleeper, thick pillow

i sleep in 4d space

post proof.

I sleep on a sleeping bag on the floor
End my life

Attached: 1519866730135.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

i'm on month 8 on uberman cycle. It's wacky.

Tell me more, user. Believe me, I've been there as well, till I got kicked out to the point where I'm still allowed to stay within the same residence. Nowadays I sleep in the back of my uncle's old unused van and it's spacious and comfy back here with pillows and blankets. I still don't have a job and my uncle wants to kick me out again.

But user this is a blue board!

How so? Do you find yourself more focused?

>incels that need a pillow
>not pressing your head between your XTRA-THICC gf's buttcheeks every night

I was having issues with my dad so I figured it'd be best if I just moved out. Now I'm running low on cash and I need a second job to cover my rent and expenses

A bed is a luxury for me that I can't even begin to afford. I hope your situation improves though

Stomach sleeper? Is this a burger thing.

My problem isn't how I sleep. It's that my sinuses have been fucked for about 4 years now. During day to day activity it's like at 50% at most, ever. I can breathe but it's strained, even when I run or whatever it feels like I can never breathe enough to keep up. It's awful. Sleeping, the moment I go horizontal my sinuses close up and I can't breathe.

It's bad enough that on the weekends I can sleep like 12-14 hours and still wake up feeling tired. I know I probably have sleep apnea. I need to see an ENT sometime and sort it out. All of this is because I used afrin everyday like an idiot for 2 years. Why the fuck did I do that.

Pure art.

This is why I come to Jow Forums.