UNEXPECTED ITEM IN BAGGING AREA

UNEXPECTED ITEM IN BAGGING AREA

REPLACE ITEM REMOVED FROM BAGGING AREA

Attached: tableau-self-checkout.png (772x591, 530K)

Last time I used one of these machines that happened. The store guy came up to me and I panic, I told him I didn't steal anything and ran out of the store.

I hate myself.

Cool story bro

>have to wait there while the light blinks for the overweight minder waddles over to scan her card so she can press OK and let you continue

>scan single pack of gum
HOW MANY BAGS DO YOU WISH TO PURCHASE?

>be a computer genius
>use bsd, linux
>wrote my own android rom
>walk up to self checkout
>scan an item
>PLEASE WAIT FOR ASSISTANCE
>mfw the assistant thinks i'm just another brainlet

Attached: nbhxM4h.jpg (316x202, 15K)

you must be a flyover. the modern machines do not weigh the items

its cheaper to just let you steal than pay wagies

Safeway in silicon valley still has weight thingy.

>buy out of date item with reduced sticker
>scan reduced item multiple times, put full priced one in bag

>walk out of store without even scanning anything
>nothing happens

>wagies
Oh, I see. You meant to post in this thread but are too stupid to use an image board.

NO FUCK YOU SALLY YOU DONT GET TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO FUCK YOU.

Nope.

I've never shopped where they have used this kind of system. What's it like and what are causing these errors people always post about?

I love it when this happens. I always have some bants with the store clerk who has to fix it like "I dindu nuffin", or, "sorry that's not what I'm tryna steal, I snuck 7 cases of Strongbow in my trousers".

LA here, the machines around me all do this shit, even the ones at the brand new Target that just opened near me a few months ago.

HOW MANY BAGS DO YOU WISH TO PURCHASE?
>select 0
>take a bag anyway
dumb checkoutmachine

Where the fuck do you get charged for bags?

I always feel like its HAL 9000, scanning me, watching me, judging me for my shitty unhealthy snacks.

UK mate, we have a plastic bag charge now and it's the law

>go to pay for my groceries
>can choose between a pretty checkout girl or the machine
>choose machine every time for zero human interaction
am I an Autism?

yes

>Where the fuck do you get charged for bags?
While it was seen as a plastic bag ban, California actually banned single use bags in 2016 with a 52/48 split at the polls. So stores legally have to charge 10¢ for either thicker plastic or paper bags so people who bring their own bags aren’t subsidizing your free bags. And if you think I’m joking about the pious subsidizing bullshit, that part is literally in the law.