Other urls found in this thread:

thedalleschronicle.com/news/2018/sep/07/man-killed-train-had-tech-following/
youtube.com/watch?v=TN266WkrPRs
thenewstack.io/the-troubled-legacy-of-terry-davis-gods-lonely-programmer/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

CIA got him

Cia niggers got him
thedalleschronicle.com/news/2018/sep/07/man-killed-train-had-tech-following/

He got a job at Google. They need people that they know will never sexually assault anyone.

thats not a death record nigger

This fucking thrthread again.
YES, HE'S DEAD, stop being delusional.

RIP Terry. Forever in our hearts.

What's a death record? A fucking piece of paper. Are you really such a hapless individual that only a fucking document proves anything. Get the fuck out of here normalfag.

Yup those glowing in the dark CIA niggers got him for good

You glow so bright

I'm much brighter than you if you think Terry isn't dead, you duck.

WHAT.............???????
don't tell me this is true pls
:( this is not making me feel good, anyone Terry isn't dead right?
Dudes, Jow Forums would be in mourning when he would be dead. How?
No, I refuse to believe it, there should be more coverage, the article is behind a pay wall....

It happned like a month ago my dude, he 's dead

I feel sad, I remember being in his IRC and asking him how to install TempleOS in my VM.....
How did I not know this earlier, a month....
Fuck guys this feel is to real, F Terry hope God let you into his gates...
Fuck I'm really getting emotional man, I watched a bunch of his videos. I related with his mental illness, I had psychosis twice, I even watched his stuff during one of my psychosis and he sounded coherent.
Damn man, death is such bullshit. I don't want the pure ones to die... Terry was a beautiful person, confused maybe but he was pure.
Damn he was so distant but he touched me man, I'm gonna need a moment to process this, it feels so silly to post this rambling but I guess Terry wouldn't mind
RIP Terry

Attached: 1540241074127-pol.jpg (482x427, 39K)

fuckin CIA niggers

It hit me hard too user. Fucking burgers putting schizophrenics on the street, what a shithole country.

i want more proof than a fucking tabloid

> no death records
i think there is a slight mark on the front of the train

He's not dead, there are no news reports of a person being killed by a train in Canby Oregon, the only thing that died was a stupid meme.

Let pray that Richard Stallman 'dies' the same way as Terry

Didn't his family report his death on Facebook?

he uploaded.
terry is in the cloud

they say God always takes his favorites first

He didn't mean you were smarter, CIA nigger.

Last known footage:

youtube.com/watch?v=TN266WkrPRs

Attached: air squats.webm (960x1200, 1.26M)

Fuck off, Richard Stallman is literally immortal.

No he didn't. I did.
You're obviously extremely retarded.

thenewstack.io/the-troubled-legacy-of-terry-davis-gods-lonely-programmer/

Neita Cecil reported the news for The Dalles Chronicle, an Oregon newspaper for the small town of The Dalles. She told us Thursday that this turned out to be a story unlike any other. “It was pretty amazing, actually, to get a phone call, and then another phone call, and then more phone calls, and then to hear from some guy clear in Australia. It’s like, ‘Oh my god. This guy has an international following!'” People had also called her editor. They even called the local police department.

They’d hoped that the reports of Davis’ death were just online rumors. Were they sure it was really him? Neita says there’s no question. “I’ve seen the police report — his name and age and hometown and stuff like that. I almost thought I should post a screenshot of it so people would believe it, but we didn’t go that far.”

There’s something touching about what happened next. “I returned phone calls and I talked to some people. And some of them were in the computer world, so they were very aware of his accomplishments there. Another guy wasn’t necessarily a computer person, but he just liked the guy. He just liked the man. That was interesting — that there were people who were following him for different reasons.”

“I talked to three or four people and they each kind of added a little information to what he’d accomplished,” she said.

Cecil said she “didn’t appreciate what his accomplishment was until this guy from Australia called — John McColl. He likened it to one person building a skyscraper by themselves. That was a way for me as a layperson to appreciate his accomplishment…

1 / 2

“What was interesting was the guy from Australia said he talked shop with him — he talked computers with him — and he was always lucid when he talked about computers. He just never showed the schizophrenic side, the unstable — the side that he was criticized for in which he’d used racial slurs.

“He just wasn’t like that when he was talking about computers.”

She began writing a follow-up story, though that presented some unique challenges. “Some of the people who talked to me didn’t want their name used because it wouldn’t have been good for them professionally because it would’ve been controversial… They cared enough to pick up the phone and find me and call me, they wanted to really know that he was gone, but they also didn’t want their name used.”

She Googled “Terry Davis,” discovering the online videos he’d recorded over his life. “He had this pretty significant following.”

And the last two-minute video — recorded hours before his death — shows a haggard Davis describing how he’s “living homeless” and using the computer at the local library. Birds chirp in the background.

“I watched his last video that he made, and I knew it was from our local library.”

2 / 2

I miss him a lot.

see

i meant to (You)

HE FAKED HIS DEATH TO THROW OFF THE CIA GLOW NIGGERS

Terry lives on in our hearts user

Attached: terrydeath.jpg (4320x3240, 3M)

are these better than regular squats?
seems like they would just build the calves

>i've seen no death records

I've seen no birth records. Prove he was ever alive to begin with.

>Terry was a hoax by CIA niggers

You fools were duped.

dunno bout dat, but what I do kno is dat must be jelly cuz jam don't shake like dat