Alright Jow Forums, I need some help here. Theres this fuck boy at my school, mini tik tok celebrity...

alright Jow Forums, I need some help here. Theres this fuck boy at my school, mini tik tok celebrity, wears nothing but supreme, and is a super huge bully to some of my friends. I wanna fuck up his Instagram. How would I access his account? never hacked shit before, so im probably sounding like a total dickweed retard. should I use a VPN? would brute forcing it work? What do.

Attached: th86D6QBB3.jpg (299x178, 8K)

just shoot him in the face you fucking cuck
guns solve everything

pffft I wish.

>never hacked shit
>in high school

Oh my god you're pathetic. You are so pathetic OP. I have never seen anyone as pathetic as you... You're jealous of his fame. You wish you were him. You wish you were attractive, were wealthy, and had even half as much attention as him. You wish these things so bad and are so jealous of him and want to "hack" him... Because that's what loser ugly guys like you do on TV. They don't get anything. Sadly, this isn't a TV show or a movie, and you're just ugly. No, ugly people like you don't find the love of their lives, no they don't get Stacy, no their lack in looks don't translate to being better at math or anything else. Ugly and with no talents or skills, that is what you are. This is pathetic OP. You are pathetic. There are no other words that can describe you.

yeaaaah im aware of this already

wouldn't consider myself jealous, but would consider myself angry as fuck at this kid. just thought itd be fun to get him back by deleting some posts, changing his PFP and bio, and having as much fun until he figures out how to stop it.

like changing his pw?

>You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.
looks like someone doesnt know how to read

Just punch him in the face you underage retard.

The closest you could get:
>set up fake insta login page
>set it to just send you the username and password
>send him a spoofed email from instagram and have him follow it and 'login'

This is the closest you'll get to l33t haxxs.

But I recommend going old school. Get the rest of your loser friends and go egg his house or something

You need to get off Jow Forums and start exercising with your friends. Run a mile every night, skip breakfast if you’re overweight. Do sit ups. You have so much potential as a high school student, so don’t fucking waste your energy on other people. You do you, and if anyone tries to fuck with you guys at school you walk up behind them and cave their head in with your fists. By the time they have a chance to respond, someone will break it up. And whether you lose or win, girls will like you either way dude.

Yes!

and yes.

welcome aboard

>study hard
>get into uni
>learn how to socialize by then
>have fun
>fuck girls
>get a dope ass job & car
It's the long game. But that's how you can get revenge on your bullies

Rather than wasting time on others, why don't you invest your time in yourself? Read some of the great classics.

You are in your youth. The prime of your life. Your brain is only going to lose its plasticity as time goes on. Start now, for you can achieve greatness. Don't waste your time on pointless things such as social media or gaming. Look inward, not outward my child.

this guy isnt fuckin with me. Hes just fucking with one of my friends.

yeah that could work. im not trying to go overboard, just a simple log in, change some shit, log out.

Why don't you send him a fake confession letter from a cute girl that tell him to meet her behind school
Then you and your disenfranchised friends wait behind the school surround him and kick his ass
He ain't gonna be a tiktok celebrity with a black eye,broken nose and all his front teeth missing
Sometimes it's better to take it oldschool

nah hes not my bully. just some fuck boy who made fun of my friend once and a majority of the people i know dont like this kid so i wanna anonymously fuck up his instagram.

school has cameras.
already got in trouble for beating the shit out of a kid once, so If I do it again, especially under current circumstances ill probably be arrested by the deputy that patrols the school.

>already beat the shit out of a kid once
This makes much easier
Just tell the bully you're going to beat the shit out of him if he doesn't stop
He knows you aren't fucking around because you've done it before
There easy

wtf, 4chin can actually dish out decent advice.
Listen to your senior, kid. It's all about who wins the game in the long run. Start today, that is your victory.
A great read to learn how deal with animosity is The Art of War.

yeaaaaah but then he could get his gang of fuckboys to jump me, AND with his follower count get anyone he wants to harass the shit out of me, so its better strategically to fuck with him where it counts. The source of his pretentiousness.

Serious question, are you old enough to post here?

started highschool at 14, senior now, 18.

offer to get him free software then embed a key logger in it.

fucking stupid

Everyone here gave you shit advice, the actual answer that I used against some of my classmates is to use a databreach search like LeakedSource, SkidBase, etc and search their email / username and find whatever password they used for those websites.

This works on 90% of the NPC's who use Facebook, Instagram, etc.