The absolute state of 3 letter agencies

youtube.com/watch?v=JASUsVY5YJ8
>the absolute state of 3 letter agencies

Attached: 116114839.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JtyByefOvgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=eg8YHJmmLfc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

well I can confirm everything she said about Europeans

>we obviously shared all our tricks user, trusting the CIA is the intelligent choice, counterintelligence does not exist.

But to be honest you don't need a lot more to fool people.

>But to be honest you don't need a lot more to fool people.
It depends on whether or not the target is expecting to be fooled.

kek

I wonder: isn't it obvious that this is propaganda?
To me, it's obvious that Wired, Vice, and the NY Times are being paid by the CIA to spread propaganda. Anyone else believes this, too?

It's more likely this is just old, cold war era tactics. These day's I'm pretty sure it's all done via hacking.

I mean, apart from that. There is a lot of population control by the media, publishing bullshit mixed with half truths to spread fear, propaganda, hate, sympathies, etc.

Forgot to add Bloomberg

at 3:25
>...you can turn a woman into a man...
>...impossible to turn a MAN into a WOMAN
BOOM traps were gay all along, CIA confirms it

youtube.com/watch?v=JtyByefOvgQ

Attached: 1539381922920.jpg (800x450, 59K)

Did not watch but I already get it. Even the 3 letters have been infiltrated by nippelclamp loving buttplug up the arse faggotry and have now HBTQMLP certified their covert tactics.

Attached: 1540011489149.jpg (500x761, 80K)

based CIA niggers

I'm pretty sure most Americans can't easily pass as a Dutch person. Especially outside of Amsterdam.

Most Dutch people can spot a foreigner in a blink of an eye. And I think the same applies to many other fairly homogeneous countries.

The point isn't to convince a Dutch that you're Dutch.
It's that you need to look as unremarkable as possible so that people ignore you.
I've never been to the Netherlands but I'm pretty sure they're used to seeing immigrants, tourists, and non-dutch people to the point where they don't think twice when seeing someone on the street.

>These day's I'm pretty sure it's all done via hacking.
>zoomers actually believe this

Attached: 1539184306536.gif (264x264, 1.64M)

That should be quite doable in big cities. Because the Netherlands is overpopulated people don't pay too much attention to each other.

But recognizing the same kind of people you went to school with your entire life is quite easy.
A Pole, a Frenchie or a Brit stands out quite a bit. But most Americans aren't even aware of the physical differences between them.
Especially when the shape of their head is wrong (head too round, forehead too small, nose not straight, having no chin). Have a certain fashion sense (Germans and Americans who wear shapeless tshirts or even no sleeves like in the video). Or they walk in groups in an unusual manner. Or British people who have green eyes or east europeans with light blue eyes that stand out here. And so on.

It's also the case that attractive people have a more international look than ugly people. There is more local varieties of ugliness across the world. While attractiveness is more universal.

>A Pole, a Frenchie or a Brit stands out quite a bit. But most Americans aren't even aware of the physical differences between them.

Yeah, as a child of freedom land I can't tell them apart without hearing them talk. They're all just white people to me.

>enter an inbred village
>see this

youtube.com/watch?v=eg8YHJmmLfc

I SAW 3 GIANT BLACK DRONES FLYING IN CLOSE FORMATION UP THE HUDSON RIVER YESTERDAY

IT WAS EITHER AMAZON OR CIA

SKYNET IS HERE

its just some tek students tho lol dont worry m8

Fags CIA is chad, it easier to bribe a fags, then hack to hack. The best system is as weak as the human whom made it.

I agree, but that's not what I'm saying, which is that the agents aren't trying to make people think that they're locals. They're trying to look as little out of place as possible, so even if someone looks at them and sees them as non-Dutch, they won't think twice about seeing a random unremarkable foreign and forget about them in 30 seconds.

I was born and raised in Italy and can not only tell Italians from other white foreigners (often even Mediterraneans), but can also tell you which area of Italy they originate from (most Italians can).
This doesn't mean that if I see a non-Italian I'm not gonna ignore them like I do with all the other strangers I see on the street or in a bar, which is why secret agents are able to do Grey Man operations in countries where their race is rare.

based hicks will save us from skynet.

Really makes you think...

Attached: 87j9rd2tpb311.png (1024x576, 706K)

those drones have no business being there unless they're delivering shit to them

>hicks
Absolutely anybody would take down a drone especially if it's carrying free stuff.Thats why you don't see vending machines out in the open.