Watch thread, post your wrists

Watch thread, post your wrists.

Somebody give me a alternative to this badboy.

Attached: 4750084668_94d9818c03_b.jpg (1024x685, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sparkfun.com/products/14349
github.com/rsc-dev/loophole
github.com/profanum429/v800_downloader
github.com/pcolby/bipolar
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's one of the ugliest watches I've ever seen

>Somebody give me a alternative to this badboy.
suicide

Attached: DAKJh44UQAE7c7a.jpg (1200x675, 44K)

Yeah but it uses subGHz RF for communication, can upload firmware remotely, integrates with off the shelf RF kits and a FOSS firmware.

Being able to wear C on your wrist is pretty fucking neato. Looking for something a little less EngCore

>Pebble is dead

Attached: pebble-2-review-2.jpg (1500x1000, 157K)

( ._.)

Is there a point to having a fitness tracker if you aren't a fat fuck who needs to count his steps so he doesn't have a stroke?

Not really, but having a dedicated device might make you more aware of your goals. Your phone can do the same thing.

Mostly signaling desu

What should I buy in automatic watches now that seiko 5s are no longer $50?

Orient 3 star?

>>/fa/ you fucking faggots you have your thread up on there cunts. its not like you're talking about internals, you are posting your fucking wrists as if they are /FA/shion

Attached: IMG_20181029_134022.jpg (1520x1520, 277K)

Attached: PicsArt_10-29-02.42.15.jpg (3052x1717, 319K)

Looks nice, but how can I program it?

>Not having a doomsday cult countdown on your wrist

Attached: 45000694_811360885868425_8643472703669403648_n.jpg (2448x3264, 511K)

Attached: s-l640[1].jpg (347x550, 39K)

Attached: watch.png (412x387, 143K)

Seething

I had a Pebble Steel, then a Gear 3, but i now, i am weating a 35$ casio watch, and i like it more than the other. (sry for the crap englando)

Attached: IMG_20181029_081315.jpg (2304x4608, 497K)

Attached: IMG_20181029_092213.jpg (3120x4160, 1.59M)

based

will they ever make a sequel to this?
would be nice if they made one that worked with standard bluetooth so you didn't have to use that dumb dongle.

I use my casio watch because it just works

Attached: cashio.jpg (1020x1134, 769K)

What programs do you have for this bad boy? I know there exists one that tracks movement for your cursor and uses snapping for a click, I had thought that could work well with smartglasses.

lmao gyno

look at this fucker using a gayman laptop

reposting yesterday's one

Attached: r.jpg (1920x1440, 130K)

Is there a smertwutch or fitness tracker thing that is the least invasive, privacy wise?
I mean, does there exist anything that allows you to opt out or stop the device phoning home (via the phone app or otherwise)?
Surely there can exist at least one of these fucking things that can follow heart rate, sleep, pedometer etc., without the need for sending "anonymous statistics" back to some faggot service located whothefuckknowswhere?

If something requires a mod, so be it.

why bother? use google maps, you know where you've been, just track your distance and time spent. you don't even need a device for this, just do it manually after you're done.

Attached: pedometer.jpg (800x600, 111K)

The main watch is a countdown until the Unlink from systemspace, I've got a D&D roller on there with selectable die that can be manually rolled or just rolls every minute. There's a basketball counter for up to a 3player game of 21. IRC notifications if I'm in range or my computer and the thing beeps every 5 minutes so I can keep track of time/do reality checks! Probably going to add a few more to it, still have tons of space in the firmware but other projects have been demanding my time.

I've been meaning to integrate it with something like this for a while. That way my system could unlock, lights turn on and curtains be drawn, music started when I come home.

sparkfun.com/products/14349

Unironocally want 2 cop.
Where?

>sparkfun human presence sensor
That would have been useful that time I tired to follow that fad a few years ago and make one of those faggy smart mirrors.

How exactly do you get it to communicate with other things? Do you have to use a usb port or can it work with types of built in connectivity?

I know of a few projects that implemented a way to download shit from several devices, but they are all essentially abandonware at this point.

github.com/rsc-dev/loophole
github.com/profanum429/v800_downloader
github.com/pcolby/bipolar

Beacaue I'm lazy and since there's devices in the market that can hit all these birds with one stone I was hopeful.

>abandoned
God dammit.

There's an idea, but yeah I comb SF and Adafruit for neat shit and then go grab the cheap shit they're based off of. Currently working on a 1u Cherry mountable trackball based off the blackberry trackball :)

There's three models with different frequencies, you need a RF transciever that works on the same as your watch. In my case the 915Mhz model. The device comes with a little USB RF dongle and software for it, but anything that can operate at 915Mhz should do the trick. The watches can communicate with each other though, never actually used it.

The upside to using RF is that it's extremely low power and long range. I can usually get about 200ft (more if clear) before dropping out of range. The entire thing runs off a coincell and that usually lasts for a year or two. It predates BLE sadly, I'm hoping they make another kit sometime in the future.

Honestly half the appeal is that it's a wristwatch first as opposed to a chargeable miniPC

I still have my original Pebble. Feels bad man. Probably gonna get a Ticwatch E to replace it eventually.