Should I go with win10 or stays at win7?

Attached: win710.jpg (640x339, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

howtogeek.com/257196/how-to-check-if-trim-is-enabled-for-your-ssd-and-enable-it-if-it-isnt/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stay.

My friends says windows 10 is best for gaming

how about you dual boot win7 and win10?

That'll eat a huge amount of storage

It boggles my mind that even after countless reports of what a shitshow 10 has been people are still seriously asking if they should move from a perfectly fine working platform to a monetized playground.

you're friend is a retard
If you've had the Windows 7 install for a long time, I would say install Windows 10 just to give your PC a nice refresh, and use the GPE to get rid of any bullshit like updates shutting down your PC during games

Windows 10 has support for the latest hardware, and active GPU driver development.

Replace your friend not your os

install gentoo

should you stop playing around with toys?

On the topic of Windows 10,Is DX12 really worth it? I wanted to go for a high tier Ayymd card for 144hz 1440p gayming but I dont want to miss out on Vulkan by going to Windows 7. And I know that Windows 10 LTSB is a thing but I just want to know the lesser of two evils

install templeOS
best graphic
realistic elephant included

Hey, nerd building his own PC for the first time... I've inherited a decent motherboard, graphics card, ram and hard drive from various sources... I don't know how to boot this guy with drivers and the like. Hard drive is wiped, I don't have a key for Windows 10... advise me?

>not tech support
try

where nobody will reply to your thread

your friends are retarded, im using it right now, is fucking horrible and im on the LSTB

Vulkan is cross-platform and the only DX12 game worth mentioning is Forza Horizon

/thread

linux. video games are for children

Just like proper grammar, am I right?

try ummmmm idk man i thin uh... hmm.. wait.. oh yes wait i got it oH YEAH BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPMMMMMFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFBLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATSSSSSSSSSSPLHHHHHHHHHHHHHSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Windows 10 is really comfy. Embrace the metro theme, user. Have a matching wallpaper for your fresh install. ;)

Attached: hero_wallpaper_simplified_4k_by_kilertas-d95dzm5.png (3840x2160, 777K)

All these win7 boomer Luddites.

kys faggot

Couldn't find any more memewords to add?

All these cuck10 botnet-ridden street shitters

you're one of those pajeet fuckers who keeps trying to say windows 10 is better than 7. GTFO pool in lou. The only reason I have 10 is because of my gaymes.

Any issues with installing 7 on an SSD? Will I get full performance? Any settings I need to change?

You might have driver issues when you're installing but if it's sata it should be detected no problems. You will get full speed. NVME drives are sometimes not detected and need a driver for the install.

Just check that TRIM is enabled howtogeek.com/257196/how-to-check-if-trim-is-enabled-for-your-ssd-and-enable-it-if-it-isnt/ and maybe disable indexing on it. Beyond that there should be no issues beyond 10fags claiming it's more optimized without anything to back it up.

> you're
> calling other people a retard

Thanks. Fucking sick of the absolute mess that is Windows 10 with its non-existent QC.

Give it a try and if you don't like it go back.

If Femanon wasn't temporarily banned, she'd post in this thread.

Okay?

Windows 7

what's wrong with my grammer?

You can download windows 10 iso from microsoft website and test it without activating. Keep in mind that fresh os install maybe working better than a window 7 after being used for years.

GNU/Linux isn't exactly perfect and there's a lot of proprietary software people need to actually work and earn money. I run GNU/Linux at home because it actually respects my rights but it has a use case.

Windows 10 Enterprise

Go delete system32 then install linux

Unless you play REALLY old games you should move to 8.1. It's just a more uptodate 7 at this point.

>8.1
4GB VRAM limit in DX9.

Windows 10 LTSC

A buggy piece of shit.

You're a buggy piece of shit, Femanon. Nobody sane upgrades from LTSB to LTSC. Clean install that shit or shut the fuck up with your nitpicking bullshit.

I love how Win10 cycles your wallpapers for all your monitors. That's the only real advantage I see over 7. Well that and 7 existed before the advent of HDTV's so running 7 on a 70 inch makes the font stupid small. Win10 gives you the option to enlarge the font without taking a hit to resolution.

I did a clean install. I never do "upgrades" since I have the SSDs partitioned in a way Windows does not like it during upgrades.

Wth are you talking about?

Attached: Untitled.png (3840x2160, 2.69M)

Maybe you shouldn't tinker with shit you don't know about then.

What tinkering do you refer to?

It was a standard install, nothing modified. LTSC2019 is a piece of shit. I have it in a VM because of my work, but that's about it. It's rubbish, even worse than LTSB2016.

The 240 different "tweaks" out there to try to remove every single trace of botnet there is and stop updates altogether.

Sure thing bud

You mean the tweaks you don't need on that version?

Win 10: alt tabbing out of a game takes 10+ seconds
Win 7: al tabbing back and forth is instant
Why is that?

"Fullscreen optimizations"

Enjoy your shit mobile OS with tiles, I guess. I'm enjoying my desktop OS.

>installing win$hit10 would be refreshing for your pc
people telling shit like this should be exterminated right where they stand
the only thing that win$hit 10 is better than 7 is only booting time
literally every other "feature" is bloated or doesn't work properly
I don't have to mention that this OS is literally spyware

Attached: 1518627531048.jpg (480x640, 60K)

You have to go back to user
Though windows 7 is still the superior choice; there isn't a single game on the market that supports windows 10, but not 7.

Not on a fast computer. My PC boots 7 in 5 or 6 seconds.

Windows Server 2019 aka Windows 10 without bloat & privacy intrusion

I also really love gulping down poz loads.

apart from every single dx12 game

You can count DX12-only games on one hand. The rest also come with vulkan-support which is considerably better.

your claim was "there isn't a single game on the market that supports windows 10, but not 7", your claim was false

Different guy

UWP games also won't run on W7

Oh heavens no

Vulkan is Windows 7's gaming savior.
All you win10tards realize that if 10 was actually good, Vulkan would never have taken off like it has.

BASED
A
S
E
D

Attached: 1472159974916.png (1296x2048, 1.78M)

>there isn't a single game on the market that supports windows 10, but not 7
lmao win7 niggers are braindead apes, good thing you'll be obsoleted, the future is now old man

NPC
P
C

SEETHING 7 shitter kek, day of the rope soon.

yeah nah, fuck off cunt

Attached: NPC_(2).jpg (444x1024, 78K)

kek jealous of freedom much?

Attached: d3f5066f.jpg (630x630, 60K)

stay mad forever 7 SHITTER
*mic drop*

Attached: 1539039966794.jpg (511x671, 41K)

win7 shitters will NEVER EVER play this.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 234K)

Windows 7 will always be better than NSA10, a fact is a fact, especially when it can't be disputed. Sorry 10iggers, get fucked lel

>racecar simulator number xxxxx

wow so jelly like cosby rapeman

>N-NO WE DON'T WANT IT ANYWAY R-RIGHT BROS
SOUR GRAPES

Attached: 1538253015209.jpg (601x601, 42K)

Attached: you.png (1082x529, 404K)

>Windows 7 is supported until 2026
>run high-en hardware win10tards can only dream of
lmao

Attached: Untitled.jpg (2560x1440, 575K)

SOUR
GRAPES

Attached: 1470682743330.jpg (601x601, 65K)

keep crying win7 shitters, you will NEVER EVER get to play this

Attached: 508eb49e-273f-4dfd-ac38-9e3a352d2e73.jpg (1920x825, 440K)

This NPC has reached peak programming

Not really, I can run Winblows 10 in a VM faster than your machine can natively ;) Stay cucked

Attached: Untitled.png (2560x1440, 180K)

It's...beautiful

IT'S NOT FAIR 10BROS!!!!!!!!!!!!

now you're just blatant

Attached: npc-insult-no-u-shill.png (507x546, 96K)

Okay

Attached: 1539612784935.jpg (250x232, 6K)

keep crying

Attached: 1534537844485.jpg (1024x1024, 200K)

>VM
>gaming
>ever
kek win7 shitters really are braindead apes, stay mad forever

Attached: 1536746988826.png (332x332, 132K)

>using the same image over again
Found the 10babby shill

Windows 7 'til I die

10cucks get rekt

>Windows [insert version here] 'til I die
literally botnet reply

Attached: 1525747464066.jpg (640x640, 79K)

That image represents you when seeing this Right? ;)

Why would I game in a VM? My host OS does gaming just fine.

>I can't do any of this so I'll throw insults instead

as expected of 10turds

see image

>My host OS does gaming just fine
>I DIDN'T WANT TO PLAY THIS ANYWAY
aaaaaand back to square one

Attached: 220px-Forza_Horizon_4_cover.jpg (220x280, 28K)

>echo 'no u shill'
>no u are shill
come on mang

Dumb frogposter

still NEVER EVER, win7 shitters

Attached: 1525799656201.gif (554x400, 120K)