Hey Jow Forums

Hey Jow Forums

How do I go from normie Windows user to chad Linux poweruser?

I just installed Bodhi Linux and have been learning the basics, the filesystem hierarchy, and got a test Wordpress site working.

Where should I go from here?

Pic related it's where I want to be

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Chad.svg.png (1200x800, 5K)

linux users are virgins

Start with Xubuntu / Linux Mint + Cinnamon first, Bodhi is a literal "Who" distro.
Learn the basics until you can comfortably use it, and then watch videos on how to become a poweruser, earn certifications, and finally contribute to FOSS projects.

sit at a broken xorg session on your halfassed arch install and jerk off your technical expertise on others

install gentoo

That's both a starting and end point though. OP can't do that.

get rid of bodhi and install guixsd
then install dwm for window manager

Stick to windows. Larpers on Jow Forums don't know how to use a computer.
Build a good desktop, download some more ram, and get a VM installed with Linux Mint. "Upgrade" to ubuntu or debian if you want, but Linux is only good for work and false security. Malware is starting to target linux machines more and nobody on Jow Forums has a real job, much less a tech job.

[citation needed]

I'm looking for a more minimalist Linux, I've read a little bit about Xubuntu. Is Xu lightweight and does it allow you to build up from installation?

Mint, from what I know, is more a it just werks distro. I want something I can mess with

guixsd seems hardcore. I'm tempted to use it. I can't tell if you're shitposting because dwm is decent from what I've researched.

I tried to get dwm to work in Bodhi, and it didn't, I might be retarded tho

Why do you post the flag of Romania?

he's a gypsy

Gipsy pussy is 3°C warmer then a white pussy.

Belgian flag lmao

>flag of Moldova.png

holy shit, the only difference between Romania and Chad's flag is a slight shade of blue. I don't even know why this is so amusing to me.

Attached: serveimage.png (757x403, 9K)

Also, is there a reason you want to learn GNU/Linux systems? It really only useful if you are working with servers

Never knew. I thought these countries have the exact same flag.

Attached: Untitled.png (1952x1952, 52K)

Here's a shitty linux flag

Attached: Linux Flagged.png (1500x900, 261K)

>REEEEEEEE CHAD STEALING MY FLAG REEEEEEEE

mfw I have a real job as a project manager and use GNU/Linux as my primary OS.

Attached: 12139960_508244566009955_5161997600675508608_o.jpg (1280x960, 93K)

Op here
Because i want to work with Linux servers and the desktop

is me btw

Totally different. What the fuck were you thinking?

Ayo those niggas been stealing our flag yo

All three countries are full of niggers

They all have blue yellow and red in the same order, how is that "Totally different" to you?

Gypsiey are a bit worse than niggers. They are crafty and since they are not black there are not early warning signs. Also they know how to handle knifes.

>being proudly retarded

muie bozgorilor

Give it back, Radu.

Fake news. I'm devops meme.
>inb3 not real job
Whatever pays is real enough for me.

That's chads flag, Romania has a different blue. also look at the file name.

Install Arch following the wiki, get used to using only the terminal, set up everything you'd use over gui to work in tui over the terminal. Then follow Overthewire to learn some more shit. Das it. AND READ THE MANUALS.

Well Romania and moldova make sense, they are both romanian people groups.

They all speak russian in Moldova.

They speak Russian in Transnistria

t. went to school in murica