Is this still the best vaporizer for herbs?

is this still the best vaporizer for herbs?

Attached: 438983209423.jpg (1000x1000, 71K)

it never was my dude lmao

get a desktop

Yes

no. the dynavap or mighty are for "portable" use.

>>>/420chan/ >>>/reddit/

Yup.

Dynavape is best op

Just drop the bud on your heat sink and let the fans fill your room.

no lmao get a vapcap or a mighty or a fury 2 or something

What's a decent E-Cigar to have?

Attached: 27c65f3ad2fca44e4cb28bcbddb6e17f7d4cc05c8d977101f2f70a5c5f10d324.jpg (707x707, 379K)

Still rocking mine after close to 8 years.

Definitely the best.

E-cigs are gay. Tried to quit smoking (ijust s and hiro humble) two times, didn't work for me. Also they make you look like a zoomer hipster.

If you want a decent substitution for cigs, you should get a tobacco heating system. Or just smoke quality tobacco, get snus/snuff.

Portable? Probably not.
Why not get a desktop vape?

>Dynavape
Looks even more pretentious than the hippie wooden box

It never was. I think it was more of a Reddit meme.

Magic flight is good for a cheap one.
DaVinci vapes are best for portable use.
And the Arizer Extreme Q is the best tabletop/ desk vape for its price and rivils the famous volcano vape at a lot lower price.

Magic flight is the worst commercial vaporizer I've ever tried.
Decent vapes heat herb through convection.

Get a Glass VaporGenie if you don't mind it looking like a penis-shaped crack pipe. Hot air convection, and no batteries that can go flat.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (600x398, 54K)

Just get an electric DHB lol

I prefered my Arizer Extreme Q compared to the MFLB, but the MFLB is portable and much smaller, so it certainly wins in that regard.

These days i'm using an electric coil heater on a dab rig.

>smoking cigs
>calling other people gay

How does it feel falling for 1950s big tobacco propaganda

dynavap is best if you smoke a small amount (bowl capacity is a little under .1) and don't mind heating it up with a mini butane torch (they $20 ones they sell are rebranded $5 torches from dealextreme) like a crackpipe (read: hot metal). basically a 1 hitter vaporizer. I personally prefer the boundless cfx (a might clone, 80% of the functionality but like 30% of the price) hooked up to a bong, the boundless has a weird 5 minute session timer that I'm never sure is enough to fully vape the cannabinoids, vibrates rather loudly when it reaches temperature with no option to disable it and has a really shitty battery life indicator but aside from that it's pretty good. but at the point where you're dropping 50 euros or more into smoking you may as well just microdose edibles, they're stronger milligram for milligram of thc compared to smoking, don't smell and don't necessitate any investments in gadgets.

DUDE

WEED

LMAO

Ahem

Attached: 4b2y4y2bu.jpg (1000x1000, 25K)

arizer solo 2

macOS 10.13

They even posted your password on news sites

This. If you don't want to do the balloon crap get the storx and bickel Plenty.

it is mediocre
best price performance is dynavap the m
if you want high end get cloud evo

you will need to clean them every day otherwise enjoy breathing random shit from biofilm

i have and can recommend:
portable -> Grasshopper
desktop -> Volcano

Nothing better that can identify an incel than vaping devices.

Feels good actually

Definitely this one but does anyone have way to get pods for the pax era? The sleekness of the device is better than the full size one imo

Get a Flowermate

>being this retarded
Vaping is cheaper, more effective, and healthier than smoking cigarettes.
You probably didn't even know that OP was talking about vaping weed because of how much of a shut-in loser you are.

No, it hasn't been the best for several years.

Attached: 208352098.jpg (576x389, 33K)

When you say E-cigs, do you mean those disposables such as Blu or are you talking about *all* nicotine vaporizers including tank systems? Disposables are a scam for people new to vaping. Tanks are where it's at.

>Have to shake the box and tap the weed around after every hit, otherwise it'll heat lopsided
>Stem is so small you have to put your lips right to the hole to get a sizeable hit
>Bud can actually combust inside the chamber
>Only uses special batteries that have an incredibly small charge

MFLB is definitely one of the worst things I paid a good amount of money for.

>t. seething incel stating that one turd is less stinky than another turd regardless of the fact that he is a turd smoker
MY SIDES
Your inceldom doesn't make you healthier vapefaggot. Go suck on a cock in this day and age where being homosexual is not a sin, that's your true calling and underlying urge for being a vapefag.

It is only my obligation gentlemen to point out the source behind the oral fixation also known as vaping. To instill the reminder of phallic cannulation every time you pick up those nasty cigs, e-cigs, vapes, or anything other than food, and play with it between your lip pillows while administering tongue action.
If not thinking of it, you will think of my saying that you think about it which will bottle down to the same thing in the end, a subconscious yearning for oral penile caressing.
That's right my friends, whenever you see a person vaping or smoking, you are seeing a creature engaging in their subconscious want to penile presence in their mouths, except they engage utilizing an object as a smokescreen for their closeted urges.

This guy needs help.

they both do
These dumb cunts probably think eating food is an oral fixation substituting a phallus for food.

Those who stuff anything other than food and water into their mouth need it more homo.

>food which is vital for survival
>subconscious fixation
>vape which is a sign of homosexuality and not relevant to survival
>not a subconscious fixation
Your argument fell on your homosexuality.

I moved from daily hookah use to a vape pen. Cheaper, no mess, no cleanup, no prep time. Worst part is a coil going bad if the tank is half full but even that is better than anything related to hookah setup and use. Doesn't leave my desk either

Sup

Attached: IMG_20181024_120027456.jpg (1500x844, 210K)

nice mobius, I have a larger 65T.

Love this fucking thing, it looks like a hotwheels toy

Oh man I haven't seen one of these since I was in highschool.

Yeah The Vape Critic rates the Plenty top top top. If it can make him cough you know it's good.

I probably don't need it but want it anyhow.

Attached: big-glass-bong-7mm-thick-white-four-perc.jpg (800x800, 44K)

I've moved on to dabs full time, so that would be way too much diffusion for me, these days I use a recycler.