This man earns over a million dollars a year using an old thinkpad that you can buy in less than 100$ on eBay

This man earns over a million dollars a year using an old thinkpad that you can buy in less than 100$ on eBay.
What do YOU earn with your much more expensive hardware?

Attached: 20181029_064911.jpg (757x638, 294K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1cUUfMeOijg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes goyim work for the jews it'll earn gud monees

What about his applications?

Why the lava lamps?

What thinkpad is that?

I earn the peace of mind knowing my safety critical software is saving lives while this guy is solving the important problem of forcing people to watch more ads on the internet.

Why the lamps? Why the counter?

AeStHetIcs

oh gee wilickers this famous dude uses a think pad better buy one

>if(dying) dont;

I declared 400k+ in income last year, I'm still using a 3 year old PC.

why is he sitting like that?

There are also people working at Google who use Apple Macbook Pros.

because they're a hip trendy company for young people!

he's probably logged in to a virtual machine cluster that costs 7-8 figures.

What does he do to earn 7 figures?

>This man earns
You're using that verb very loosely. The only thing any bastard working for Google has earned is their death, in horrible agony and at great length if at all possible.

How much do you make?

My family's disappointment and mocking.

tbf, Google got big by being smart enough to realise, cramming a shitload of blinking wriggling bleeping and screaming trash at people is the worst way to run a site. Alta Vista, Yahoo, etc - 'lets chuck more ads on the page, we'll double revenue!' No you fucking wont, they'll fuck off elsewhere, before epilepsy sets in.

daddy? can i toch did lava lamp???

Google laptops are overwhelmingly Macbooks and Chromebooks.

Yes goyim buy a 9900k and 2080ti so you can make millions on your own!

Because they are too cheap to buy him an office.

he's a white trash making 20k in flyover state

Imagine how many Thinkpads you could still buy though.

I earn 0 dollars going to going to community college with my sub $100 thinkpad ;_;

at least i'm transferring to a UC next year

Relatable post. Truly understand that feel.

Take one of those autism tests. I'm getting a free ride (through a somewhat shitty state school) and some extra cash each semester from being both poor and legitimately autistic.

(((They're))) trying to trick all computer users into adopting machines that are too weak to get any real work done and too weak to threaten TPTB. This is why desktop RAM usage has plateaued at 16GB of RAM like CPU speeds. OP image is not real programmer but a soi model.

youtube.com/watch?v=1cUUfMeOijg

Oh look, another 'tard cargo-cultist. Why do you primitives never go out of fashion?
>answer: "post hoc ergo propter hoc" requires a 70 IQ to understand

How?

Attached: share, question, answer.png (227x321, 162K)

Okay, this is epic.

By working and being useful. Y'know, like everyone with money.

These guys must be rich

Attached: north-korean-sweatshop-960x540.jpg (960x540, 90K)

GOT'EM

>earn
>you earn your sucess in the capitalist system
unbased and bluepilled

You see, pal, that's who I am, and you are nothing. Nice guy? I don't give a shit. Good father? FUCK YOU! Go home and play with your kids!

Yeah, because they have tons of homo designers and soiboy webdevs. People who do actual engineering or research don't care if they have a shiny fruit logo on their machine.

This

insightful

This man makes millions thanks to his 15 monitors and RGB peripherals

Attached: jeff dean multi monitor_.jpg (1200x801, 272K)

Where can an adult even get one of those tests?

>100$
f-ck off with your dust collector

Attached: 10-1-Inch-notebook-Android-laptop-HDMI-Laptop-8GB-Quad-Core-Android-5-1-HDMI-Wi.jpg (1000x1000, 86K)

This man earns over millions of dollars a year by breathing air that you can get for free. What do YOU earn with your also free air?

>RGB peripherals
nice

I have an x200 bought for less than 100$, where is my 7 figures?

>Used ThinkPad - $100
>Internet Bill until skills are employable - $400+
>Replacement parts for Used ThinkPad - $50
>Certification so people will hire you - $500
>Finding out you weren't diverse and holistic enough to hire? Priceless.

Attached: 1490710593654.jpg (295x348, 14K)

If you aren't employed, it's not because you aren't a minority, it means someone more qualified got the job, go be in denial somewhere else nigger.

>What do YOU earn with your much more expensive hardware?
respect

B-but how does he get a job in Silicon Valley if he doesn't use a Macbook, have a beard and glasses, and hang out in Starbucks drinking overpriced lattes?

fang pays a lot

>This man earns over a million dollars a year using an old thinkpad that you can buy in less than 100$ on eBay.
He's also resting and vesting.

nope. he is 8 times more productive than your average silicon valley engineer.

He was a few years ago. He probably isn't now.

His company has a toxic reputation, the best people who built the place are leaving due to aforementioned reputation, the monetary value in the product is now gone, and the only growth strategy left is to buy any company with potential which isn't overvalued yet to get their product. Not to mention the valuations coming from a completely overheated NASDAQ which is definitely in bubble territory.

I'm not jealous, the guy had a great idea and worked his ass off to make it a success. He deserves what he has. But the notion that somehow it's just as easy as being a 'nerd' who can code with an idea and now you have infinite money just needs to fuck off.

Those are just squat plugs user.

Something from the T4* generation. I thought it was a T60 or T61 but the VGA port at the back right confirms otherwise.

Attached: 1747.jpg (400x300, 18K)

>this ginger is drowning in shekels
But is he happy?

Nothing. I'm shit.