Apple does a lot of evil things but I am beginning to think you all are just trolling in regards to them when you claim...

Apple does a lot of evil things but I am beginning to think you all are just trolling in regards to them when you claim Android is better. I want Android to be better so much I love the freedom with it but even in 2018 it's a glitchy mess even on the Pixel with true Android.

Attached: knowledge_graph_logo-1.png (302x302, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/blog.puls.com/iphone-7-loop-disease?hs_amp=true
ifixit.org/blog/8576/apple-responds-touch-disease/
google.com/amp/s/www.cnet.com/google-amp/news/apple-and-samsung-fined-for-slowing-down-phones-with-updates/
youtu.be/omto9Q-eS_Q
youtu.be/vbEQf8qJXQ8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BlackBerry
warosu.org/g/thread/S68201834#p68201884
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My Note 8 doesn't have this problem, and it's a fucking Samsung. The problem is you, now get the fuck out of Jow Forums.

wrong. every android device i have had (latest is samsung g8) has been a piece of shit compared to any of the apple devices i have owned

apple bad google good

ios has

-no close all apps at once
-no Jow Forums app even though plebbit has one
-no torrent apps
-photos app doesn't show file-size nor can you change filename
-no app drawer
-can't easily browse/drag-n-drop files from iphone to pc
etc etc

Both apple and current android are kiked. Go for an old Android phone. Its cheap and has a removable battery. Also glass body phones are designed to break.

Doesn't apple purposely slow down your phone so you keep buying their latest version? Or is that just a meme made by android fags.

also only women, gay men, and people who want to pretend they aren't poor use apple products

Is there an fdroid equivalent?

Yes. Newer iOS versions are always slower than the one the phone originally came with. Also newer iOS versions drain the battery twice as fast.

Apple also does shady tricks to fool normies into updating their iOS version which is how they get high % userbase.

Half the reason is when you develop for iOS you are developing for a known amount of hardware and form factors. With Android you need to take shit like Blackberries and 75$ shitbox devices into account when designing. What you end up with is a terribly designed mess.

That and because Apple also controls macOS, you have tight integration between both platforms. Handoff is the shit.

>slowing down with newer OS
isn't android doing the same

Even today I've had problems with Samsung software. I tried to add a card to Samsung Pay and and it had me call the bank to verify it. I answered security questions and they verified the account. Nothing changed on my end I tried restarting the phone and it still says to call the bank. I call back and they say they've verified it for use on Samsung Pay. Even just changing a wall paper fucked up yesterday on my Samsung tablet when for some reason the photo wouldn't appear in the gallery no matter. After waiting a day now all of a sudden it works without any changes on my end.

>-can't easily browse/drag-n-drop files from iphone to pc
>doesn't have Mac OS device to use airdrop

See the thing with apple products is if you have more than one, you are fine. If you only have one, you need to buy another one.

>Newer iOS versions are always slowe
>tfw iOS 12 has increased performance from older phones

listen, my iPhone 7 with iOS 12 spanks any android phone from the last 3 years in performance and battery life desu.

>owning more than one apple product
>owning any apple products

Attached: 1525746131049.png (1291x925, 2.08M)

Street shit harder iPoojeet.

Attached: 1534572320392.png (645x7680, 466K)

>using phones that haven't been updated in years
You were saying?

There's a bit of slowdown from new features and whatnot, but what you're referring to is on extremely work batteries. If iOS encounters a brownout condition (more draw then the battery can provide) it throttles the CPU/GPU to limit power consumption. The alternative here is trying to pull that energy and having the device shutdown.

It's not the best solution, but it is a solution. Any phone store can replace the battery for 30CAD

Apple is shady as fuck. I work at a repair store and all kinds of shit shows up.
This is about the audio on the 7s going out.
google.com/amp/s/blog.puls.com/iphone-7-loop-disease?hs_amp=true

This is about the touch ic going out

ifixit.org/blog/8576/apple-responds-touch-disease/

And this is the cake.
google.com/amp/s/www.cnet.com/google-amp/news/apple-and-samsung-fined-for-slowing-down-phones-with-updates/

These company's are shady. And I will never buy Apple after fixing so many of them.

This

Are you two completely incapable of thinking for yourself and doing even the most basic research? It's not just a board on Jow Forums that's saying these things. When did Jow Forums start plummeting IQ points to this extent?

fuck no and never will be

XR will blow all those poodroids in REAL WORLD USE

Thank you for conceding. Now about that real world use part:
youtu.be/omto9Q-eS_Q
youtu.be/vbEQf8qJXQ8

>using 'smart' devices that shit your metadata all over the fucking place
>opening your attack surface like an 18 year old art major opens her legs
Blackberry is the only real option for communication.

Works on my phone

>Blackberry is the only real option for communication
>proprietary and abandoned
I don't think so.

>no close all apps at once
Correct
>no Jow Forums app even though plebbit has one
Wrong, Fortune
>no torrent apps
Wrong, iTransmission
>photos app doesn't show file-size nor can you change filename
Correct
>no app drawer
Correct
>can't easily browse/drag-n-drop files from iphone to pc
You can easily do this with apps that allow file transfer. Linux file browsers can, anyways. You can drag photos from your apple device to your computer though.

>proprietary
>runs android
my dude, visit their website.

The one thing that made me get an xr over a note 9 was software and the continued software support Apple offers. I’m a bit over Apple at the moment but for phones I still think they offer the best deal, long term.

This. I have an iPhone and iPad and they work well together. I can see having only one would be shit.

Nothings, better, all operating systems are shit and all tech companies are terrible.

The lack of something comparable to android intents, external applications support and a global filesystem makes iOS unusable for me.

Otherwise I would have switched as the hardware is vastly superior and the OS feels nice.

>proprietary
>runs android
Uh, like literally every single OEM firmware?
I'm also not seeing their repository for their Blackberry Key devices OS. But I am seeing some very telling information under the "security agencies access" heading.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BlackBerry

>thinking your android device is any less gay or any less of a botnet than the applefag garbage

Attached: 1539266593785.jpg (642x880, 135K)

The Sheer amount of customization you get with Android is a small tradeoff for a couple more bugs

>implying proprietary iOS with a locked bootloader could ever be
>what are custom ROMs

>>what are custom ROMs
Something you're not using, kiddo. You're just mentioning them because you're just as much of a proprietary faggot as these applenerds.

I'll be honest, I own a cheap android device because I'd rather not spend $699 on a device I'm only going to make calls and read emails with.
>inb4 applel falseflagging shill
I just don't care about smartphones, high-end smartphones are trash at what they're marketed to do anyways.
arguing between android and iphones is like arguing whether you like drinking piss or eating shit the most.

Attached: 1524611699328.png (500x476, 120K)

this. email, browsing the internet while at work, calls, that's about it.
people who are glued to their smartphones, I just don't understand them but whatever.
then again, I dont have any social media.

But drinking piss is infinitely better than eating shit

>Android
>Freedom

Your phone is still a listening device.

No webm support.

Fortune can play webms, but yeah iphones can't play webms natively

>Something you're not using, kiddo. You're just mentioning them because you're just as much of a proprietary faggot as these applenerds.
Surely doesn't read like a 12 year old's writing. Also, nice telepathic abilities.

>browsing the internet
that shit is fun tho

>Apple does a lot of evil things
Like what?

>be retarded
>do retard shit
>why is this being retarded
its because you're retarded

>-no close all apps at once
Good. One time back when I had my GS4 some faggot decided it would be funny to hit the "Close all" button as he was walking past while I was in the multitasking screen. Lost all my incognito tabs.
>-no Jow Forums app even though plebbit has one
Boo-hoo.
Lern 2 use tha settings faggot.
>-no torrent apps
I actually don't know anyone who torrents from their phone. That's not a thing.
But also that's just straight-up not true.
>-photos app doesn't show file-size nor can you change filename
Meh.
>-no app drawer
Good. Hate app drawers.
>-can't easily browse/drag-n-drop files from iphone to pc
AirDrop. iCloud. You can't move individual files through wired connections but it's not that big of a problem.
>etc etc
Most of these are nitpicky and non-dealbreakers.

Battery throttling is a necessary evil. Good luck finding a Nexus 6P that hasn't bootlooped or doesn't shut down randomly once the battery dips below 50% by now.
You can turn off battery throttling in the settings and it only activates once an unexpected shutdown happens. Replacing the battery also disables it.

iOS 12 is dramatically and consistently faster across all older iPhones and iPads.

no, because android phones don't get more than like 1 or 2 major updates

>apple
>and samsung
>both fined for throttling.
hmm...funny, considering samsung literally launched a whole ad campaign making fun of apple for slowing down their phones

Attached: shitty thinking emoji.png (2688x2688, 173K)

Retarded poorfag having to justify not having money for an iPhone

>That's not a thing.
There's no cooler and stable way to install linux than to get an iso onto your droid and booting off of it. Spawning a Linux system out of Linux system, time to wake the fuck up. iOS is crippled and therefore the user is as well.

Attached: 1526171677013.png (1067x851, 160K)

???

>actually arguing against features and options as well as being pro anti-user practices
No wonder why you're an Apple user.

>Mfw you are the only one that posts facts and on one bothers.

Attached: 02+Ramba+encounters+Gundam.jpg (640x480, 44K)

We oppo now?

My IphoneSE on ios12 is faster and no difference in battery life compared to lagroid.

>two year old phone is fine.

It's the older phones you dipshit.
See

Based and red pilled. Only correct answer given.

>chinese phones
sure, have fun using garbage UI skins 1000x worse than touchwiz while also having all ur datas sent to the chinese goberment for unknown reasons.
totally worth saving $500

checks out

people can ignore the facts when it's convenient or a statement is hard to oppose
people who fight over consumer electronics do that

Any device you have had, doesn't mean they are ALL like that, my V20 has never had a glitch or problem, and i came from an iPhone 6+ , never want it again

True if you buy a locked down Huawei/Honor or Oppo devices.

>it's just a piece of shit man, Apple rocks
Detailed and thorough explanation.

Also has no spyware and is honest about being closed source. No (((play services))) loophole needed

>Also has no spyware and is honest about being closed source.
You can't be fucking serious.
warosu.org/g/thread/S68201834#p68201884

IOS=UNIX
ANDROID=UNIX-LIKE

IOS>android