Name a more based website

protip: you fucking can't

Attached: not_bait.png (240x240, 11K)

You're right; I can't name a single website with more basedboys.

>censorship
>based

I dont know why people dont use infinitychan. Please someone tell me. It's the best of everything.

they don't because nobody else does lol

Are there any somewhat active technology-based boards there. I've looked into it and there are a lot of interesting comunities, but I havent found a decent analogue to Jow Forums

upvoted

Attached: 2nonbb090ay01.gif (800x600, 144K)

>spend literal minutes of my life trying to create epic bait threads
>OP makes this literal 0.2/10 bullshit garbage
>7 replies within minutes
FUCK YOU

oh wait it's been an hour I take that back

/tech/

the brave die young user

Attached: 1540674446779.jpg (406x537, 55K)

The retarded mods drove everyone away maybe. I was a mod for Jow Forums and the other mods were neonazi brainlets. They had no moral or logical code and no commitment. They just abused their powers and kicked me out when I exposed them. Everything went under their noses and they were pleb NPCs using google for coms before I switched ghem over. Ya never goin back there. Botnet 4 chan with disabled js is better

what if they merged them into one chan

I know it's a bait thread but can somebody explain the appeal of this website? Some wikis and guides are extremely helpful (Jow Forumspiracy and Jow Forumsdatahoarder wikis for example) but I find a lot of the discussion and dumb jokes are really low quality without a relaxed atmosphere like Jow Forums. It's like this website without the relaxed atmosphere and everyone takes everything seriously and instead of just dumb jokes there's a lot of legitimate harassment and bullying. (the anime/manga parts of the site are also bad, Jow Forumsanime manages to be worse than /a/ because it's not lolicon friendly and everybody assumes you're trolling if you don't like battle shonen). I find Hacker News to be much better for this kind format, honestly, because at least they put effort into their humourless asperger postings.
I'm not a fan of the userbase it has and it's very slow. It's also had a rocky last couple of years

Also, I would complain about the advertisement canvasing Reddit does but this site literally uses Google reCAPTCHA so I can't really complain about that.

Agreed, the user base is horrendous. I only use it as a wiki for obscure/dead games or themes. Besides that, better off without it.

why did you post a picture of yourself and your hobbies user?

> Jow Forumsanime manages to be worse than /a/ because it's not lolicon friendly
>some people like weeb shit without going as far as degenerate pedophile shit
>this is a bad thing
reddit is shit but kill yourself

só €€oyboyo detected

lolicon is part of nip culture, user.

fuck off pedo cunt

based & redpilled

lurk more
Afterall these years there's so many tears, salt and butthurt about it floating around on the internetz

literal circlejerking all day every day

Attached: 1472391333650.gif (700x478, 891K)