Is Jow Forums full of criminals and dangerous people?

Is Jow Forums full of criminals and dangerous people?

Why you guys are so obsessed with surveillance and privacy, Linux and Windows 10?

If you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear.

Attached: 1523221454030.jpg (500x499, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QDVVo14A_fo
youtube.com/watch?v=pcSlowAhvUk
youtube.com/watch?v=TAvIAPKV9T4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PRISM_(surveillance_program)#Responses_to_disclosures
pnas.org/content/110/15/5802
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"If one would give me six lines written by the hand of the most honest man, I would find something in them to have him hanged"

If the authorities aren't up to something sinister, why are they surveilling everyone and creating profiles about innocent people?

Jow Forums is fully comprised of impotent initialized children

I sperg about muh privacy because I have social anxiety disorder and recoil at the idea of someone watching me even when I'm alone in my apartment

Jow Forums is actually full of jolly African American computer enthusiasts

everyone has something to hide, unless he is the most braindead and boring NPC normie.

angry tranny

>they are selling your information to Russian Mafia pretending to be honest businessmen and giving you nothing
>perverts within the IT industry are masterbating over your family photographs and videos.

A federal agent literally said this to me after raiding my home. It's not funny.

How about these OP, huh?

my people have experienced joys of living under commie occupation and nkvd/kgb probably never had anywhere close amount of accurate information on everyone as ((((((data analytics companies)))))) passively gobble within a year for last decade and a half or so. a fucking disaster may be glooming for this generation. enjoy your Personalized(TM) hell.

youtube.com/watch?v=QDVVo14A_fo

Attached: ecfb7152894297d8116284d428876283f6cda47e4c6387c21e78b58641419c09.jpg (600x284, 55K)

tell the sluts of the Fappening about having nothing to fear about losing privacy.

I wish I could light up a blunt with Yui

why were you being raided?

>I wish I could light up a blunt with Yui

Well, she is 2D, so just print her out in a life-size version and light her on fire and then use that to light up the blunt.

>If you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear.

Attached: 1521105662826.png (500x501, 80K)

BAIT BAIT UWUWUW HAHAH NO NO NO I WON'T GET THE BAIT NUNUNUNU

I had just moved to California, was on a list, and did something I shouldn't have.

ngl i have like 20gb of CP but o one can do anything about it because of my cyber security

this, fuck OP

story time, please

Because most people here are neckbeards with no place in this world and believing they are constantly being spied upon is the only thing which makes them feel that their existence has even the slightest resemblance of a meaning.

Go on. Tell everyone here all about yourself. Your kinks, your phone number your friends and family, how you like your toast, what your room looks like, etc. No one is going to use that info against you in any way right? Certainly no one will blackmail you, steal from you online or while you're away, or mug you when you least expect. Certainly, no one would ever do such a thing.

The government and businesses definitely have a wonderful track record of keeping your personal data safe and secure. I cannot see any reason why someone with malicious intent won't end up with your data.

Attached: 618.png (839x657, 39K)

post screenshots of your last couple of private emails/text messages
if not, you're a criminal

>believing they are constantly being spied upon
Have you slept through the entire 2013? Snowden? The PRISM project? No? This is all just a fantasy? Alright.

because everyone here have schizophrenia

You guys are full of shit.
>T-they will steal my personal informations and use against me !
Don't get scammed maybe.
The government doesn't give a shit about your routines on the internet till you deal in drugs or CP.

Attached: 1540779175150.png (659x720, 287K)

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux" distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

I have a lot to hide, but only because I don't like my actions being misinterpreted as a crime when they aren't.

Dumb frogposter.

Retard
youtube.com/watch?v=pcSlowAhvUk

youtube.com/watch?v=TAvIAPKV9T4

Sir, please. Iam java code pajeet developer.

"what part of "your information is being sold to criminals" are you struggling with?

>your information is being sold to criminals.
Till they don't sell my bank account I have nothing to fear.
I don't have friends, family, or anything, so...

Attached: 1539497254078.jpg (266x266, 53K)

You don't, but I do. I actually don't like that my private information is sold to third-parties without my knowledge or explicit consent.

>inb4 hurr durr just don't use social media
Facebook and Google are already tracking me. Facebook is gathering info about me from my friends and creating a shadow profile, and Google wants to create specialized ads targeted specifically at me.

>The government doesn't give a shit about your routines on the internet till you deal in drugs or CP.

To be honest, I've never heard about the PRISM project, so I Google'd it.
I found an article that pointed out this :
>there’s the group of people most affected by PRISM and its sibling programs: the American public.
That's why I've never heard about this, cause I'm not american. However, this probably affected me as well at some levels.

Attached: 1531423624956.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

>I've never heard about the PRISM project
Have you lived under a rock? It caused a massive international scandal, as the US was accused of spying on its own allies.

I'm a newfag, I didn't browse Jow Forums back then, also I don't watch TV a long time ago.

>I'm a newfag, I didn't browse Jow Forums back then
This was not contained to Jow Forums, this was literally the headlines for several months back in 2013.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PRISM_(surveillance_program)#Responses_to_disclosures

Yes, now go away before we gangrape your computer.

What is a gan grape? A korean grape?

>if you have nothing to die you have nothing to fear.

Sounds like living in Nazi Germany would be perfect for you.

Yes

Nice, thanks friend.

Attached: PDVD_1061.jpg (960x540, 306K)

The "You have nothing to fear if you have nothing to hide." meme came from the US government.
The US government is currently hiding hundreds of thousands of secret documents, including documents that indicate who killed Kennedy.
The US government is supposedly doing nothing wrong, and yet it's hiding more than anyone else.

Attached: 7ef.jpg (600x600, 29K)

police are there to serve the law m8. I'm sure not going to leave my fate to someones loose interpretation. so I need my privacy.

>Arguing that you don't care about the right to privacy because you have nothing to hide is no different than saying you don't care about free speech because you have nothing to say.

Future millennial politicians will never live down the cringey shit they did when they were kids because it will never disappear from some company's records. They'll either bend the knee to blackmail or have their political aspirations sunk for not playing ball. Good ideas can come from severely flawed and shitty people. We'll still focus on who said it instead of what was said.

9/10 bait, here's your (you)

Attached: 1514069546940.jpg (255x136, 10K)

The more you look into the subject the more paranoid you get.

Light her on fire with your first blunt then light the second blunt with her burning body

where's your credit card info? your personal communicator history? shop list of last week, etc? if you have nothing to fear then post all these

Google Five/nine/etc Eyes R i g h t now

Im a dumb tranny larping as a cyberpunk person

this.

i bet OP is a pussy

The world is full of criminals and dangerous people, and you have everything to hide from em.
If the government want my data, it should politely ask for it and it will be politely delivered.

History tells of the story of those in power, from super organized super advanced civilizations, to clans owing allegiance only to their blood, most of those people have proven themselves capable of mass slaughter, high level propaganda and misinformation as well as being selfish and wanting to be in power as long as is possible. Now, user, you want me to trust those hell hounds with information readily queryable about me given today's technology? you must be some new kind of deranged.

bait

pnas.org/content/110/15/5802
This is only the beginning. Imagine being treated as a literal NPC by the system that knows all your weaknesses and how to exploit them. It gets even worse if that data leaks.

based

Attached: mj.jpg (463x610, 49K)

story? please.

>If you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear.
Saying you don't believe in privacy because you have nothing to hide is like saying you don't believe in free speech or the first amendment because you have nothing to say.

Problem is that If someone has everyone's data that doesn't imply that they are good and pure. They just own the playground. They also don't own their own subconscious processes.

Lots and lots of Jow Forums is into cheese pizza.

No, most people are not pedos.

>Year of our lord 2018
>Not being a pedo
Uhh, that's gonna be a yikes for me.