My review of the XR

Used it for 15 minutes

>side bezels are very thick; so thick that screen is actually narrowed by them and screen is very column shaped

>bottom and top bezels are thinner by about 2mm

>this thick border around screen will remind you permanently that you got a budget iPhone...also phone lacks that serious buziness look of the XS/max

>in EU its above 900euros :^)

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-29-17-11-49-034_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.png (1080x1920, 1.34M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3VQSjKQkh7U
imore.com/files-app
support.apple.com/en-gb/HT204221
youtu.be/4uvm85aaDCE?t=360
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

weird works on my machine and looks great :]

Attached: E9A5E49A-1F3A-48F9-A369-1A36565B65B7.png (828x1792, 2.89M)

Then buy the Xs.

Instead i buy redmi s2 at 155 euro or realme 2 pro at 250 euro

Both are faster and better looking

holymoly thats an ugly phone

it's the iphone 5c se

but more expensive

Not only this, It feels very awkward in the hand and is very thicccc. It's a strange size too in between the xs and xs max. idk how hard it will be to get a decent used iphone x but that would be my choice for an iphone

Holy fuck that aspect ratio is GARBAGE

That's all smartphone's aspect ratio, what are you complaining about?

In Eu the price is so close to the xs you might as well just buy that.

>That's all smartphone's aspect ratio, what are you complaining about?
WEW LAD! Horrible aspect ratio and a resolution so low you might as well be using a goddamn graphing calculator. Absolutely pathetic. When will fruitlets learn?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-29-13-10-36.png (1440x2560, 1.57M)

In the op i told you guys; the side bezels made the screen like a narrow column...and yes btw this phone is weirdly thick. More than 1cm i think...

+ Amazing camera
+ Best mobile processor on the market
+ Looks good
+ Will be supported for quite some time
+ Best battery on an iPhone

- Screen is not full hd on the year of our lord and savior 2018

Overall, I wish I had money to buy a XR right now. My 6 is getting old.

Attached: 1491983963996.jpg (813x1402, 177K)

>828x1792
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO HAHAHAH LOOK AT THE TOP OF THE PHONE HAHAHAHAH LOOK AT THE CHIN AAHAHAHAHHA *wheezes for air*

ur dumb

>my review
>just bezels talk

Attached: 1525778371863.png (772x479, 154K)

Just got my XS today, really enjoying how efficient it is, however I must say the keyboard customisability is absolutely dog shit, and the fact I can't change facebergs messenger to have a different notification sound is really unacceptable from both companies in 2018.

I'm literally considering jailbreaking it just so I can not hear that fucking ba'ding.

>buys a $400 chink phone
>it breaks
>he waits a month for it to be fixed
absolute state of lagdroid

>Buying a smartphone at all

>every android is from china
?

Scatman pls save this thread

>pays $700+ for a flagship android
>tries to copy apple’s design
>can’t correctly mimic a notch
>lagdroid software is terribly optimized for the notch

it’s honestly sad

>paying $1000 to $1500 for 'innovation'
>can't even charge it
>shit aspect ratio
>no fingerprint scanner
What's the reason for buying apple again?

i paid $750 for mine :3c

Why have we accepted the $500+ price range for smartphones anyways? What the fuck is so smart about it?

Now you have done it.

Attached: Screenshot_20181029-211611.jpg (1080x1920, 693K)

yes because 640x960 and 828x1792 are exactly the same

Attached: ppitard.jpg (1709x500, 72K)

SE2 when?!?!?!

this desu. iphone xr is nice and comfy

Attached: image.jpg (828x1792, 1.07M)

>poodroids will never know the feeling of a lagfree, bloatfree OS

Attached: image0-2.jpg (400x400, 24K)

it's too bad Jow Forums is willfully ignorant when it comes to iphones. then again most of them are neets with no income so it's not shocking they go with $400 chink phones

>bloatfree OS
The one which doesn't have a file manager and doesn't let you uninstall system apps?

>mdcalc
based and redpilled

ios has both of those things :v) last time I checked I couldn't remove the pre-installed facebook app from my Xperia without root lmao

>file manager
There is one, but it's more locked down than Android's file manager for a reason
>doesn't let you uninstall system apps
We have this, you get carrier locked apps that are almost impossible to remove.

130 euro rn4 ',;^)

Attached: Screenshot_20181029-203723_Clover_dev.png (1080x1920, 932K)

Okay grandpa it's time to go back to the home now

Sure.
>There is one
No, there isn't. Files is virtually an iCloud extension.
>but it's more locked down than Android's file manager for a reason
Great pro-user feature.
>We have this, you get carrier locked apps that are almost impossible to remove.
What do you have? Maybe a jailbreak, which stopped being a thing after iOS 9. Not impossible to remove on Android - even possible without having a device which can be rooted (ADB).

yeah I sure like having an nfl app on my android phone I can’t remove

A magical thing called an X button that now deletes the app from system storage.

Attached: image0.png.jpg (215x189, 38K)

i am an adult, I don't need a file manager because I don't spend all my free time torrenting chinese cartoons on my phone and sorting my doujins into folders by fetish.

>yeah I sure like having an nfl app on my android phone I can’t remove
youtu.be/3VQSjKQkh7U

lol murica

No one cares Pajeet.

Attached: 1524069441158.jpg (643x960, 256K)

read the post again, pajeet

Attached: 1540747704666.png (399x451, 64K)

>arguing against features and a file managed which phones even a decade ago had
No wonder why you're an Apple user.
Nice randomly compiled list of software Apple decided you can uninstall.

Attached: l.png (995x262, 129K)

it's not that hard cheapest I've seen them go for was about 550 or so

interesting how you start moving goalposts as soon as your claim is refuted :^)

Attached: image.jpg (480x360, 82K)

>interesting how you start moving goalposts as soon as your claim is refuted :^)
Which goalpost was moved and which claim was refuted?

lagdroid NPCs in a nutshell

Not my place to teach you how to read friend :]
Come back when you improve that reading comprehension

Yeah, fascinating.

jailbreaking >ios10/11

is there something I don't know?

>lagdroid npcs
it begins

Attached: npcdroid.jpg (533x539, 14K)

Attached: 1fc.jpg (373x498, 53K)

Loooool

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-30-07-53-36.png (1440x2880, 2.23M)

> The one which doesn't have a file manager and doesn't let you uninstall system apps?
> file manager
imore.com/files-app
> uninstall system apps
support.apple.com/en-gb/HT204221

Wrong and wrong, just shows how Android NPCs are: completely ignorant, never used iOS, and say shit because they cant afford it.

Attached: image.jpg (800x398, 229K)

NONONO DELET THIS
//$ERR: "com.android.dmgcontrl" HAS FAILED TO EXECUTE
//$FALLBACK: NONE

Attached: npcdroid.png (230x270, 22K)

>lagfree
>bloatfree
Enjoy your GUI cancer iFag

Attached: Screenshot_20181029-173846_T-UI.jpg (1080x2220, 438K)

I remember I used to defend Apple users here but old Jow Forums trolls were right; you really don't belong here. You come here with your "I just want it to work" attitude which is fine for my uncle who is not into tech but I wouldn't invite my uncle onto Jow Forums because I really don't care what he has to say about technology, same for any normalfag who just wants something that "just works" (nevermind paying $800 for less than 1080p res in 2019-1mo4days). Every time you buy Apple you're getting jipped period

Can you run photoshop, the real one, on that piece of crap text ui?

Enjoy using a tiny keyboard for Unix commands.

what's with Jow Forums's autistic obsession with resolution? guess how often i used my 1440p oled display on my galaxy? hardly ever. it affected performance too much and it drained my battery almost twice as fast.
if iphones are for tech illiterates then why do prominent people in silicon valley use them? people who know much more about technology than Jow Forums ever will. why does Jow Forums think being about to rice a phone constitutes for "being tech literate". wow nice you riced your phone enjoy those 3 hours of onscreen time before you have to recharge :]
the iphone lcd displays are some of the best in their class and while they might not be oled, they sure look nice. it's also nice using an os that's actually optimized with the hardware. it's nice having to charge my battery twice a week instead of every day. it's nice actually have apps that work out of the box and are really nice instead of having to use the "free" version of decent android apps. it's nice not having to deal with android bloat and pre-installed carrier apps.
i used lagdroid for 6 years and switched to ios and it was the best decision i ever made and i regretted it every day when i switched back to lagdroid last year. never making that mistake again.
but hey enjoy those 1440p displays and the 3 hours a day you get to see them.

Attached: [JacobSwaggedUp] Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai. - 08 (BD 1280x720).mp4_snapshot_09.26 (1280x720, 118K)

Android NPC's only know how to read and compare off a spec sheet, do you know who else does that? Indians, I'm not kidding they pull up specs every time and I'm in an engineering program full of them.

do you really need the terminal in a phone?

It's a launcher, you dip.

>lagOS trash
>optimized
LMAO

Attached: 1533696624728.webm (640x360, 2.65M)

they forgot to show where chrome hangs for 5 seconds :]

Hey pal there is a screen on your notch.

Nigga you dumb. I use the full resolution of my s8 and it's still smooth as butter. I've had the pixel 2 lag, but the galaxy is always smooth.

>this thick border around screen will remind you permanently that you got a budget iPhone
It's not like the higher priced iPhone has thin borders

>get a decent used iphone x
enjoy your $250 oled screen replacement when it breaks... parts only

My $130 ZTE served me for 5 years (didn't even replace the battery) until 1GB RAM wasn't sufficient anymore.

Apple doesn't sell parts for discontinued products and 3rd party repairs are not allowed. So more likely a $1500 for a new phone.

>XR
>Top of the line
I thought Jow Forums was supposed to be knowledgable about technology

cute

I was talking about aspect ratio not resolution, but 1080p is the perfect resolution for smartphones.

I mean other than the meh display quality it has most of the same hardware as the XS/XS Max

it's just pajeets falling for marketing

should have gotten the XS max tbqh

posted from my iPhone XS Max

>no headjack cause thin
>uses thick heavy LCD
>brain hurts

Nobody was even talking about Android you dumb cunt

Was going to get an xr but face recognition creeps me out. Bot an 8.

>>
NPDROID BANNED AND BTFO

L
M
A
O

I love how bezels have become enemy number one in the smartphone world. No one gave a single shit a few years ago but now people are so damned obsessed with it they want janky ass shaped screens that serve not a single purpose except upping the screen to body ratio

>people on Jow Forums actually bought a sub 1080p iPhone with xbox hueg bezels in 2018

WHY

Attached: 1340917191472.jpg (316x263, 36K)

>itoddler subhumans
>people

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1520199364136.jpg (996x954, 323K)

They also forgot to charge the iPhone beyond 1% battery.

>evading his ban so he can continue shilling his NPDroid toys
O B S E S S E D

Attached: A0CF40A2-B656-4449-8D9C-9B343FB78ABD.png (470x495, 21K)

COPE

Attached: 1533575930228.webm (640x360, 545K)

How will iToddlers EVER recover?

Attached: 1526868609884.jpg (1616x1639, 735K)

>muh poorfag argument
>still pretending Applel users don't just pay for their phone in their plan like everyone else

youtu.be/4uvm85aaDCE?t=360
>that conclusion to your own video
yikes

Thanks for the video user, faster iPhone is faster in loading times and had better RAM management. any more faggot youtubers you want me to endure?

>better ram management iShit
L
M
A
O

Attached: 1512712422771.webm (640x360, 1.55M)

topkek
when will fruitsoys learn?

Go look at the screen in person, hold an xs next to an xr. Seriously. Go do it. Theres no way id pay extra for the screen difference. The xr screen genuinely looks really good, it was the only thing I was worried about before buying but I’m glad I didn’t step up to the xs over the fucking screen because
>muh resolution on a small screen

POO IN LOO

Attached: 1529911180036.jpg (643x960, 256K)

>get BTFO by your own cherry picked webm
>pivot this hard
kek, also post the source for the video user, I want to see.

Nice try. Doesn't actually delete the bloatware APK from the phone. All it does is disable the app.