emclient.com/
pcpartpicker.com/list/XwsXdX
criu.org/Main_Page?
libreboot.org/docs/install/c201.html
fishshell.com/docs/current/tutorial.html
fishshell.com/docs/current/faq.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My little sister is so cute!

is it possible for cheap shit adapters to affect audio quality because im using some cheap ass adapters when connecting my jbl lsr 305 to dac and it sounds like complete shit if compared to plugging it to another dac using the same cable but no adapters between the dac and speakers

Attached: 1539981675761.jpg (728x1188, 60K)

yes, sometimes cheapness does affect sound and other things that you buy, it could also be your adapter aswell. You can buy cheap, but dont go cheap as fuck unless you have to.

Old laptop has a bad CMOS, gonna take it out and see if I can reset it. Failing that do just buy a CMOS from eBay? It only has to be the same size right

As someone who got a degree in CS instead of computer engineering, is it possible for me to still get a job messing around with microcontrollers, or am I basically fucked unless I go back for computer or electrical engineering?

I have two HDDs, old one and new one, with windows on both. How do I wipe the old one completely including windows? I already BOOTMGRd my system once so now I'm asking you

how do i update ungoogled chromium to verison 70?

look up DBAN

well yeah i was using rca to 3,5mm adapter and that was plugged into 3,5mm to 6,3mm and since they were some cheap ass ones i found at local store i got the feeling that it would be the case

are you making/using a dongle........

me on the left taking a selfie

On a completely unrelated note: can an android phone work as a boot flash drive?

me on the left

Attached: 1452705807730.png (414x248, 67K)

wrong n*rd

god i wish that were me

I might be wrong, but I'd expect that the answer is no since you need to use a special protocol (MTP) to access files on a phone via USB

yes because i grabbed whatever would do the job at the moment

I need help naming an option. I want the user to be able to force an output video to only contain one video and one audio stream. All I can come up with is shit like --classic-mode or --first-streams

Attached: 1536458230828.png (595x842, 690K)

I can access my internet router at 192.168.1.253 and see the configurations, IP's, etc..

does the router register the websites i go to? how can i see that?

Attached: 1540830157565s.jpg (250x250, 5K)

Best email client for winblows please
Please don't recommend tbird

$ program --1v1a
$ program --one-stream
$ program --audio-video=1
etc

emclient.com/

I'm trying to press Alt U in Firefox to use the "Undo Close Tab" alt underline command but nothing happens. What gives?

Attached: 1520810244471.png (900x1390, 1.66M)

it's Ctrl + Shift + t

ctrl+shift+t yo

Thanks, friendos. But I'm still wondering why there are alt underline letters if they don't work.

default mail app for windows 10

what is a good free antivirus for basic protection
I'm paranoid about fucking up because I'm tech illiterate so common sense is the worst option for me

You are cute

Attached: blushing.png (726x835, 867K)

In the context menu? Just press U, don't hold alt.

Ah. Thanks. I thought it was supposed to work without the context menu being open though.

Nah, every context menu has to be open for the underlined letter=keybind to work. The usual keybinding is usually written next to it.

Thank you, you've been very helpful.

BUMP

Bitdfefender if it doesn't conflict with anything

Depends on what firmware you're running. Usually not a feature on stock.

There's programs that try to make it work, but it's a long shot even on a rooted phone.

how do I know my power supply is kill

I want to lick their armpits.

firefox is starting up on launch on my win 10

Attached: 1540561607300.jpg (849x720, 80K)

Me on the right.

which is the best group for hackers

what's a good program for verifying a sha1 hash? On win 7 so I can't do it with the CMD like on win 10.

go to task manager -> startup -> remove firefox from there

wouldn't you like to know fag boi

7zip has a context sub-menu for various hash calculations.

whats the vertical mouse with the most buttons?

Is getting a Samsung EVO 860 500GB good for 74 bucks total?

Or should I wait for Black Friday?

Attached: 1529379450262.jpg (1909x1044, 355K)

any foss alternative to digital wellbeing on android pie 9.0?

Need a new HDD. Do I:
>Drop 90 bucks on a 4TB HDD now
or
>Wait until the end of the month and see if I can get a deal
I don't recall hard drives dropping much in price around Black Friday/Cyber Monday.

I want a laptop/tablet that I can run Linux on and use for school and learn programming on
What should I get

hello so i have an old 360 i cant use wifi or concent it to the web box (i know its not called that)
si u downloaded movies to watch but have to update my windows
so how should i do it

1st year IT/IS student here
I feel like such a brainlet whenever I try to read and learn about Python (which is supposedly a pretty easy language).

Will it get better bros? Im struggling so hard with this shit. Any site you would recommend which offers some kind of exercises for python I can do in order to improve?

Managed to remove the password for my sisters PC, appreciate the feedback lads.

Attached: 1511567652474.jpg (342x401, 26K)

any business grade refurbished laptop you can pick up for eighty bucks or so should be more than enough

Is there anything that's similar to cable ties, but longer? Like, ~1m? The longest cable ties I could find is only 30cm.

Attached: 1540387548005.png (480x360, 214K)

I'm looking at the TPG rn, and those are looking good. Thanks senpai.

Attached: 1540757003841.gif (239x295, 589K)

Belts
Duct tape
Rope

You can just connect multiple together and make a long one

Okay /b/: Name my laptop:
I want Win7 so it has to be an i5/i7 with a 6thGen or lower.
8GB RAM minimum.
Not complete shit graphics, so something decent: 960m/970m at the furthest.
Looking on amazon/newegg gives garbage because anything lower than 7th gen has been "obsoleted"

bump please anyone

I mean something that has similar or stronger locking system while also has the same thin shape. Belt and rope are too big, while duct tape isn't as strong.

I don't think it'd be strong enough. I need to wrap it tightly just like when using one single cable tie.

multimeter

Trying to make a build with a tight budget of 1K after my last build got fucked while moving.
pcpartpicker.com/list/XwsXdX

Should I go with this now or will things like this go on sale in November/cyber monday to get it cheaper to give me other options? I haven't built shit in like 5 years so i'm uncertain how the fuck deals with black friday area work anymore

Attached: woo.jpg (620x413, 32K)

Multimeter or power supply tester. You could also use paperclip (lookup paper clip test power supply) but you need to be very careful.

I've fucking had it with Windows 10 and I'm gonna start trying out some Linux distros.

Just in case I fuck up though...
>what software do you recommend to make a system image?

Attached: anime grill wants to go.gif (343x268, 1.73M)

why dont i have an oem unlock option on my LG V40?

>68271141
>duct tape isn't as strong
That's just a blatant lie.
People have made boats of this stuff, made cannons of this stuff, lifted cars with this stuff.
Your best bet if you really need something as thin as a cable tie is steel wire.
Forgot the picture.

Attached: Tape.jpg (1000x1000, 422K)

all my USB ports just stopped working for no apparent reason, how can I fix this?

just VM for now

If I clone a drive, do deleted file records carry over? I don't want several year old irrelevant shit appearing on my new OS drive.

So the power cable on my Macbook Air's charger has finally split. This happened to my last apple computer and it immediately became a fire hazard (ty apple, great design)

Anyway, as i'm intending to replace it soon (not sure what with) i really can't be fucked with paying Apple's blood money for a new charger and i'm inquiring to see if anyone has any experience with some of the cheaper third party or refurbished chargers i'm finding? I don't really want to trade one house fire for another.

It's for different purpose. I need to held two iron sticks at a fixed length. But since they're gonna be stretched/moved on daily basis, I need the tie to have a locking system like cable ties or else it's gonna stretches.

Attached: seen from above.png (640x400, 4K)

CS can do firmware job, or software job work with hardware team. but CS cant do digital design, you need to know verilog, some clocking, register stuff.
design verification maybe can fit someone have software background though. it's basically writing code to generate patterns to test hardware function in the dedsign stage.

How do I learn probability and statistics? Not machine learning but the basics. It seems like something a serious developer should know. I remember some calculus and linear algebra from college.

user, please help me. A while ago there was a link here to a github repo of a tool that allowed emulator-style savestates, pause etc. for any elf executable. I can't find it any longer. Blease resbond.

Attached: 1539242134095.jpg (294x385, 22K)

Maybe criu.org/Main_Page?

Install MSYS2 and don't suffer.

Guys I need some help with my copy of minecraft. I just bought it but it keeps crashing.

Attached: IMG-2b03599cd51087dc93cc5bed8516ea68-V.jpg (720x1280, 79K)

The control group. Join and learn placebo hacking.

My Nvidia drivers are crashing frequently, it used to happen every other week or so, but slowly happening more frequently, today it has crashed several times, it's scary. Updating it now, could be an issue, but if it doesn't help, what do?

you're the best!

As long as the parition header is okay you can decrypt what remains typically.

If you mean the battery, chances are it's a standard CR2032. You can probably buy it from a physical store near you.

The guy that maintains that is slow as fuck, if you're up to date just wait unless you want to build it yourself.

dd

Oh wait, you mean the chip. Try to find a service manual for the laptop and see if it lists motherboards variants. They're usually easy to find for business laptops.

use ddu to reinstall, and use stable verion driver

You card might be faulty, try to get it exchanged if it's still under warranty. Try underclocking it to see if that makes it stable.

I was wondering if i could buy a m.2 to pcie converter and then use a m.2 nvme ssd as a boot drive for my pc. Will my (fairly old) motherboard even detect it as a drive? has anyone ever tried that?
What do you guys think?
(i am using a asrock h87 pro4)

say i download a pdf from a website with the following url structure:

www.website.com/documentation/2018/file.pdf

how do I check whether that website has other (accessible) pdf documents available? simply deleting the "file.pdf" in order to access the "2018" folder of the website gives back an 403 Forbidden error.

Do i need to use wget with special commands? Or is it rather done though wireshark? Surely I am not tobrute force this shit?

Your motherboard has to support NVME to be able to boot from the drive. So no, you won't be able to use it as a boot drive. Alternatively to circumvent this, you could place your boot sector on a normal drive that points to the SSD, but the steps for that are way too specific to give you a quick rundown.

Where do I get the libreboot ROM image? In the downloads section there's nothing for a Chromebook c201 I'm following this guide by the way libreboot.org/docs/install/c201.html

Attached: Screenshot_20181029-133730.png (1200x1920, 245K)

anyone know what color scheme is used in the fish docs?
fishshell.com/docs/current/tutorial.html
fishshell.com/docs/current/faq.html

Attached: Screenshot 2018-10-29 at 21.12.39.png (1286x224, 36K)

I'm white and straight does this I can't apply ? Serious question

Attached: wat.jpg (1065x713, 149K)

Are you male?

yes

I just installed Arch and Xorg. How do I change these blinding white and black terminal colors? I can't seem to find a straight answer anywhere online

I'm going crazy over this simple thing, I just want to make a counter for each time the code runs through a loop. We have a bigger loop that we run though 5 times, but inside it it has to count the players.. so we start with 'player 1' and then do some calculations, but after it repeats the loop we have to get 'player 2', 'player 3', etc..

I think I'm not thinking clear anymore

#include

using namespace std;

int main () {

int n;

for (int i = 1; i < 5; i++) {

cout

How do I mount encrypted drives?
I tried cryptsetup /dev/sdb1 /run/mount/ but it says cryptsetup command not found, so I tried apt-get cryptsetup but it's installed
what the fuck