Crashes Premiere

>crashes Premiere

Attached: amd-ryzen-7-2700x-8-core-3-7-ghz-4-3-ghz-max-boost-socket-am4-105w-r3xtech-1804-24-r3xtech@4.jpg (900x900, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.manjaro.org/t/amd-ryzen-problems-and-fixes/55533
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are the memes real? are these really shit?

I'm thinking about buying a Ryzen 1700 for light gaming on a machine that'll also be running a file server almost 24/7.

I've been running a 1090T for light gaming / 24/7 file server since 2010 without any issue whatsoever, it is honestly the best processor I've ever owned. Thats why I find it hard to believe the memes.

Yes. I had to buy a new motherboard & machine because Ryzen kept crashing Premiere. Ryzen is horrible for anyone who wants to do creative work. It even sucks for Music Production because of the CPUs high latency.

I've done a lot of work in Premiere, Audition, and After Effects on one of these. Never had problems.

>things that never happened
>implying AMD users aren't weeaboos who post screenfetch all day

The fact that you claim to have used Audition proves that you're lying. Nobody uses Audition.

>not good for videogaming
>not good for editing

So what is it actually good for? Winning in synthetic multithread benchmarks?

Daily reminder

Attached: mental-illness.jpg (695x1188, 146K)

>AMD has better performance
>Intel shills go out making this shitty post again
like clockwork

nigga shut up. I got premiere pirated and it runs fine on my 2600

>he does it for free
See you tomorrow OP

What more do you need?

Attached: 1435498541219.gif (400x524, 215K)

samefag

linuxfag with a 1700 here

The only issue I ever had with it was that it would only work on one core when I first got it because some driver stuff that wasn't in the stable branch of the kernel at that point so I had to compile an RC kernel with just one core. That's not relevant at all now though.

>tfw bought a 8700k a year ago OCd to 5ghz and used it for heavy gaming and emulation
>0 fucking problems

AMD poorfags should wise up, I was one of them before

>So what is it actually good for?
screenfetch

>linux
>amd
how's the weather in mumbai?

>be you
>be autistic enough to post the same shit everyday, like this is your blog because you're too autistic to get your hardware working correctly.

>Ryzen is horrible for anyone who wants to do creative work.

It runs my Krita and Kdenlive fine for me. It's nice having the extra cores to use with the multithreaded brushes and video encoding.

The big problem some people with Ryzen on Linux can face is that there's this bug that I think still isn't solved yet with the newest Linux kernels and Ryzen CPUs where your system can randomly freeze or restart after it's been running on idle for a while. My Ryzen 1600 had this bug too. It has something to do with the C6 powerstates.

Permannetly disabling it on bootup with this script fixed it. Weirdly not even disabling C6 powerstates on my motherboard fixed it at first either.

forum.manjaro.org/t/amd-ryzen-problems-and-fixes/55533

This solution works for all systemd distros.

>Kdenlive
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>The big problem some people with Ryzen on Linux can face is that there's this bug that I think still isn't solved yet with the newest Linux kernels and Ryzen CPUs where your system can randomly freeze or restart after it's been running on idle for a while. My Ryzen 1600 had this bug too. It has something to do with the C6 powerstates.
ahahahah

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HOW DO YOU nu-Jow Forums POSTERS EVEN BUY THIS SHIT

RYZEN BLEW UP MY HOUSE AND CRASHED PREMIERE

DO THE NEEDFUL AND BUY INTEL

>not using fcpx
>not using kdenlive

Attached: 1540747704666.png (399x451, 64K)

Why do you keep making this thread?

kek. Intelfags on suicide watch.

9900k is 10% faster than a 2700x, and costs twice as much, is twice as hot.

7980xe is 10% faster than 2950x, has fewer PCIE lanes, and costs twice as much.

>literally no reason to buy stutterlake.

Attached: 1478413404883.png (720x658, 363K)

Oh look, it's this lying Intcel's fake thread again. Imagine my surprise.

Attached: 1540603919948.jpg (785x1199, 133K)

BASED SCHIZO POSTER

Ryzen killed me mum

Just because it's posted a lot doesn't mean it's wrong

DON'T BUY RYZEN IT MAKES MUSTARD GAS

And that's somehow AMDs fault and not the fault of the absolute shit company that is Adobe. Lmao.
That fucking shit software even crashes on my Intel Haswell.

Attached: a barrel roll.jpg (309x265, 19K)

It is AMD's fault because Premiere works just fine on Intel CPUs.

IT'S ZYKLON B

I just googled and there are hundreds of results of Premiere crashing on current gen and previous gen Intel CPUs.
Go eat a dick you faggot.

Attached: itsa me, virginity.jpg (320x475, 26K)

>posts virgin pic
>uses AMD
>probably even watches Anime like a pedophile faggot
>calls other people virgins

>using adobe botnet

Attached: 1530313656416.jpg (664x440, 486K)

It's good for inflating stock prizes and then selling the dip

Who are the sad sacks who shill for intel and apple on this board for money and why can't they leave me alone?

>7980xe is 10% faster than 2950x
?

stop replying to this shill you idiots

>doesn't crash Premiere

Attached: 0000000000000000000000000000000000001-fx.jpg (2000x2000, 571K)

>Krita
lol

It works with ffmpeg, Kdenlive, and Sony Vegas. Good enough for this faggot.

Sysadmin here, I've got a 2700 running Proxmox with no problems.
One of the VMs is an SMB file share. 2 vCPUs, 1GB ram, zero issues. Hell, I could probably get away with even less.