/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

>Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members

>Have a question?
- FAQ pastebin.com/thLgSkNE (embed)
- WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
- PYRAMID i.imgur.com/0QoLttS.jpg (embed)
- TEN CURRY COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/dBbdE73M (embed)
- TEN NEON COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/Ud2pGYaE (embed)

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

New:
google faggot

Attached: 1538515899170[1].jpg (250x250, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

uploadir.com/u/pdmhcfez.
youtube.com/watch?v=wKiIroiCvZ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No news is bad news.

kys

hi

For next general, please link to the updated pyramid, uploadir.com/u/pdmhcfez. It lacks the legend though, so maybe a kind user will make another upload and link it here.

The legend is really just PU=PowerUser, EU=EliteUser though.

Who’s releasing 4K?

AHD

>been here for years
>still not on the KG

Attached: 1529987637827.png (1920x1080, 2.66M)

Groups, faggot

AHD groups

Bibliotik is the top of my pyramid. I don't care about music or movie or television or comic books. I want to pick up TheGeekz, TheVault, and TheOccult along the way.

I have looked through the pastebins and is going through red and becoming Elite really the quickest way for this?

Attached: 1349735080006[1].jpg (203x203, 7K)

IDK

Depends but you need Overdrive library access, otherwise you can't.

Horror and gore Freeleech on CG, Horror Freeleech on TIK
Till just after the 31st on TIK, tbd on CG

AHDs down, can someone remind me what the user class requirements were again?

>Orpheus opens on Tuesday

Fuck off Zed

Requirements for what?

Fuck off Athena

He probably means AHD classes

HD Pro specifically

Overdrive is no problem

Υou can probably live for a day or two without knowing

I guess

Attached: HD-Pro.png (712x154, 73K)

Does the AHD recruiter on GGn ever respond?

Yes

Thanks

can't wait to see stats :)

Yes very quick to respond

Please don't troll.

Old thread:

I have a question regarding plex.. where is the best place to ask for a comprehensive answer?

Welcome, friend :)

How the fuck is it possible to download a torrent to 100% and the downloaded data is less than the file size of the torrent?
I even rechecked the torrent and it was 100%
10 GB torrent, downloaded 8 GB and its at 100%.
using qbittorrent
Reddit

Your mom's panties.

Does AHD really charge you the BP to ascend user classes or do you have to have the stated amount (like with BTN)?
It's been a while since I made king or master or whatever

yes it does, AHD are jews

>Reddit
Dont you need an account to make a post there?

I want to get into HDB solely to use the forum as a resource

dude its easy to make an acc on reddit just use a temporary email

yes they do charge bp. If you're just trying to climb you can exchange upload for BP at an ok rate so that's nice at least.

lol bp is so easy. I just do seed time path. Once are year or two I usually can level up from just my cross seeding. Fucking hate their mandatory 90 day password change

Their resources aren't that great. If you're an encoder who knows the basics of making avs scripts, then you can ask for help and will be given it. HDB doesnt have a master race encoding guide - no need for 101 shit there.

Allegedly their irc support for encoding is excellent but who the fuck uses irc, esp one filled with autists

Yea that's only a thing for those rushing to make pro for invites. After that you'll have the bp/seed time before time on site

AHD & BTN both charge the stated amount.

Orpheus Stats:
>blown the FUCK out

Anime forever

Anime watchers alone forever

What a thing to brag about.

Anyone have the staff roster for AsianDVDClub?

Probably that cuck, lasagna

no you dont, i just said i had access to my national library for ebooks and that got me in

PTG, puff just changed his custom title.

Attached: 1525311837126.png (494x736, 387K)

I have overdrive is it faster to get into bibliotik from 0 by getting red to pu then going to a different tracker you can get invited to from there?

fuck off puff

i guess they never miss, huh

puff is a lunatic attention seeker

No

i've been using deluge with the privateinternetaccess vpn for a few months now and this past month all torrenting has stopped working. i've tried generating new ids and shit from the VPN but it still does nothing. It seems to be able to download file info about the torrent but not much else. Is this my ISP or the VPN cucking me?

Attached: pia.png (1556x961, 55K)

i beg you, recruiter..

Attached: 1510712605083.jpg (727x868, 237K)

forgot to mention, it also seems to be able to see other peers

Attached: asdasdasd.png (1018x642, 57K)

Torrenting is now banned over a VPN.

says who?

private internet access
read the terms of service, dumbass, before you're btfo

thanks senpai

Why is there no HDB?

>Bibliotik is the top of my pyramid.
kek

Who said?

for book pts, what is the top of the pyramid, you little shit?

Hi. My friend gave me an invite to Pass the Popcorn but I'm still a little uncertain about how the seeding works. I recently downloaded two feature films, but after a full day of seeding, it hasn't uploaded anything. This doesn't allow me to 1:1 the ratio. I can't leave my computer on indefinitely. When is it going to start actually uploading? It's fucking my ratio up and I'm not able to download much more without first giving back. Any other way of upping my ratio?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-29-21-55-51-675_acr.browser.lightning~01.png (1080x352, 43K)

/marked/

You shouldn't even be on private trackers in the first place you autist. Download freeleech shit and buy upload with BP until your ratio goes back up, Fuck.

You'll only get upload when someone connects to you and downloads from you in the swarm

Trackers keep citing security. They should start by banning stupid people first

Those two films were "freeleech".
So.... I just wait and hope for the best?
Me?

If they were freelech then they dont count against your overall ratio for download, only upload.

based & redpilled

What?

Fuck Tomoko and shit shit.

Actually double-checking it, only one was freeleech. The other was a BluRay rip of Return of the Jedi. Which I presumed would be super easy to seed. But it hasn't allowed me to upload at all.

Nothing is easy to seed after the initial burst and even then it's only easy with a seedbox.

How fast is you're shitty connection?

Attached: 1496827630135.jpg (636x960, 170K)

>hasn't allowed me to upload
Stop thinking something isn't working. Everything is working as intended.
Private trackers are much smaller than public ones, not every file is always going to be downloaded at once.
If you can't be bothered to leave your computer on to seed, you don't belong on private trackers and will get banned eventually anyway.

>part of private tracker
>literally downloads piece of shit 1.43GB and 2.36GB films that are probably available on public torrents
Why?

have you configured port forwarding in the VPN client?

the pyramid is from thepiratesociety and they don't allow HDB to be mentioned except for in their top-level sub-forum

Cringe

why

Yikes. So PTP is full of curry after all.

what happened?

2-7MB/s download, 1MB/s upload. But I'm restricted to using my smartphone, and I've got a data cap so have to be vigilant it doesn't exceed a threshold. It's hard to keep constant watch over it, especially when 99% of the time nothing happens. It just sits there waiting to upload.
Just to test the waters. Once I learn the ropes I will start watching what I want.

What?

b/c HDB doesn't want to be mentioned

>But I'm restricted to using my smartphone
kek

I don't think private trackers is your thing if you can only seed from your phone

You don't have a computer?

there's no way you're serious; someone this stupid wouldn't survive on ptp

Attached: 1512133829077.gif (812x491, 1.85M)

I hope you don't watch the movies you download on your fucking phone.

youtube.com/watch?v=wKiIroiCvZ0

pls read wiki

Broken at the moment. Poorfag.
I'm quite serious. I'm just an average dude.
I broadcast using an adapter onto a HDTV. I'm aware of Dave Lynch's views.
Curry is mentioned?

I kinda want to wish you well and hope everything works out for you since you seem humble and sincere but every fucking thing you say and do triggers my autism something fierce.