Robots take over most jobs

>Robots take over most jobs
>San Francisco (SF) population become as useless as I am
>Society cannot think is long term solution to unemployment

Finally it is time for humanity to do something more meaningful. All these SF faggots can be nowadays replaced by machines because they are complete waste of human potential.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-29 Amazon just opened its newest cashier-less store in San Francisco — take a l (1348x666, 1.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

magenta.tensorflow.org/
engadget.com/2018/10/25/ai-generated-painting-sells-for-432-000-at-auction/
make.girls.moe/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No one will ever be as useless as you now delete this useless thread and kill yourself

Nuking California would be an easier solution.

These shopping experiences will never work in real environments where nigger population is over 1.

all I know is we need to quickly import a permanent underclass to do the jobs which won't exist in 10 years so we can take care of them and the associated problems in perpetuity

Sounds like the solution is to reduce nigger population to below 1

People in San Francisco were useless in the beginning.

We have a solution to the unemployment problem. Keep the immigrants and stop with the welfare.

Right-Wing death squads when

Last Friday, by the looks of it.

Hare these Amazon shops I'm so sick of the botnet

When I'm 40 this will be the norm and there will be nothing I can do about it

This plz

Aye

hardly a squad

based and nukepilled.

>all code monkey and tech jobs become automated
>IT becomes automated
>user submits problem
>computer restarts itself or reimages it entirely with a fresh image in 1minute over local 1gbit lan
>animu and mango artists become highest paid jobs because computers are still nowhere near capable of artistic creativity

Why does Jow Forums hate California so much?

its not just Jow Forums its an everyone outside of California thing

Jow Forums shitters ironically hate libuhral state.

>You know what he need even less of in this stinking shithole?
>Jobs
Thanks Amazon

The problem is that many people moved to California (or were already here and got screwed with the price increase on anything) thinking everywhere in Cali is a wonderful paradise but then they move to the cheapest part of the state (central valley) and realize quickly that its not. I live in a relatively decent place in Cali thanks to my dad having connections in high places and Im making 3x the amount anyone else would make for my same type of work in any other state. Yeah Im paying more for electricity and taxes out the ass compared to other states but I still come out with quite a large chunk of change after it all and can spend 2 hours driving to the beach/popular vaction spots or spend 2 hours driving up to the snow/Sierras. You have to be extremely rich, lucky or have good connections to make it here which 90% of the population can't do.

magenta.tensorflow.org/
lol

I guess I should be glad my dad turned down that offer he had from some silicon valley server company way back when I was like 10 looking at the way Cali is turning out.

You were saying?
engadget.com/2018/10/25/ai-generated-painting-sells-for-432-000-at-auction/

Society is going to be real interesting when more people are out of work, or homeless than actually employed. UBI is going to be a must, and states like CA will have to curb their illegal spic populations. That or society will just eventually collapse.

>implying art hasnt been refined into some algorithm
Its sad that the magic of the world is slowly dying out because of science and technology. Capitalism was a mistake.

>anime
>creativity
:^)

and when corporations start giving a universal income through the goverments it will be the end of the society as we know now it

Fine art is driven by conspicuous spending to the point that the context of a piece is more important than mastery. The "Portrait of Edmond Belamy" sold over $400,000 because it was painted by an artificial intelligence, not in spite of it. What artists do have to worry about is the ubiquity of image making and curation through social media devaluing art into oblivion.

t. artist

You can also get raw dairy as a Californian thanks to Aajonus

Did feminists come in and steal all the tampons at this one, too?

I hate artfags but this is kinda true. A better way to compare these would be to have only one or two (((ai art))) shuffled into thousands of paintings and then have artists vote on them.

lole
make.girls.moe/