My mall has these new security robots roaming around and supposedly they can remember your face

My mall has these new security robots roaming around and supposedly they can remember your face.

I'm scared of them Jow Forums and it makes me not want to go back there again.

Will they show up in other places eventually? How far will this go?

Attached: 1533940276567.jpg (1791x1327, 367K)

Of course that will, as far as the companies that make them want

Put on a mask and then knock them over.

SF used bots such as these for a while.
they ended up decommissioning them after not too long. Homeless people would knock them over, hit them, and smear feces on them. The amount of work needed to take care of them outweighed their usefulness.
Probably the only country with well behaved enough citizens for them to be useful is japan

>halloween is tomorrow
>wear costume with mask
>fuck all the robots with your penis and piss and cum

.t pahjeet

Lol just fucking kick them over and stab them and spray them with paint. If I ever see a fucking robot at the mall I'm fucking tipping it over and shitting all over it.

You don't need to make that much effort.

Attached: security-bot-knightscope-water-e1500370047883-800x568.jpg (800x568, 54K)

EMP rifle

>net on ground
>gets tangled up in wheels
TACTICAL TAKEDOWN

That isn't a real thing.

of course it is, what's not real is the Gravitational Beam Emitter

Are you guys really telling me I should damage it? Wouldn't that be wrong?

Attached: 1530923413969.jpg (340x340, 22K)

I would say to glue a plunger and a whisker to it, but Dr.Woke is quite ruined now.

Things like this are always subject to the demographic gambit.
If you live in a low crime area these will fall out of use because they provide no real utility to the property owner. They aren't worth their maintenance and upkeep.
Conversely the areas that genuinely do need increased security would likely have even higher maintenance and upkeep costs from rampant vandalism.

Odds are your face is already in a system for facial recognition. Worrying about it isn't going to change anything.

>just vandalize this camera, dude
>its totally not going to record you vandalizing it
Flawless logic

Anti drone guns might as well be that very thing, and they'll fuck up anything electronic from a cell phone to a server rack just the same.
I suspect they'll eventually make users go bald just like radio jammers though.

lol rekt

And you suburban fucks literally make fun of me for wearing masks when I protest. See how you feel when the robots are invading your malls. You'll cry out for our help. And I'll whisper... "fuck yes I'm down to shit on a robot"

>Put on a mask and then knock them over.
They weigh hundreds of pounds supposedly so I don't think I could pull it off quickly.

Attached: 1529122367927.gif (445x264, 1.62M)

just get this made up as a temporary tattoo

Attached: adversarial-patch-fig-5.jpg (480x467, 151K)

>wearing a mask to protest
Smashing the window of your local Starbucks isn't a protest, its just being retarded. Every idiot needs to cling on to something, I guess.

These things exist primarily as a visual deterrent. The CCTV system in a mall is going to do a far better job of catching your crime spree. These patrolling around just reminds people that they're being recorded. You're already recorded everywhere in public. Its been that way since the 90s.

>And you suburban fucks literally make fun of me for protesting.
grow a dick and do a terrorist attack

Attached: explosive inefficiency.webm (1280x720, 1.58M)

reminds me of psychopass desu

These robots need to be armed with tasers, tear gas, and machine guns.

Where can I get this on a t-shirt?

heard they have tasers on them in china

From anyone who prints shirts.

can touch you because profiling is illegal

Attached: 5525096-6328241-The_man_told_her_Samuel_L_Jackson_is_a_person_I_like_-a-32_1540803541959.jpg (306x471, 16K)

>knock them over, hit them, and smear feces on them
america

Take that back

Attached: k.png (615x1006, 324K)

I remember this: the first robot to an hero

The Matrix is a kinder fate than we deserve

get plastic surgery once a month to remain anonymous

pajeet nooo