Herro sir prease give me security job i am very india

Herro sir prease give me security job i am very india

Attached: Screenshot_Twitter.png (1080x1920, 477K)

Other urls found in this thread:

qz.com/africa/1305211/google-is-making-a-big-bet-on-artificial-intelligence-in-africa-with-its-first-research-center/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>pajeets don't know about WiFi p2p

remember: big companies give jobs to this kind of people just because india, instead of giving them to competent people
it would be funny if it wasn't so sad

>competent people browse Jow Forums all day being as competent as possible

I don't know what notion is scarier, that he doesn't know that it's a huge security flaw, or if that backdoor is in by design

there are much better ways to backdoor software. this is just laziness and pajeet not understanding the concept of privileged actions

where is the security flaw exactly i am about to become a software developer 3 year of school never talked about this kind of security

zero trust networking

>Good Share Hand Cream product placement
>Local whiskey product placement
Yikes

why india? why not blacks? I think they have enough indians

You should never trust communications on a network, ever.

stop smoking crack. they employ people from india because they are cheaper than people from west.

Because labor in India is cheap, Africa doesn't have internet or power (at least not stable), and African-Americans still get expensive American wages.

whenever you think you can get by being a lazy fuckhole like that failure that's working at google because he is either cheap or because he is filling some diversity quota, don't and look around a way to fix it alone or with someone who isn't a fuckwad as well.

what's up with that? you'll cowards don't even smoke crack

Attached: 2651389-257.jpg (600x622, 49K)

Google already started their "altruistic" projects "educating" Africans for when Pajeets become not cheap enough.

qz.com/africa/1305211/google-is-making-a-big-bet-on-artificial-intelligence-in-africa-with-its-first-research-center/

Fucking pajeets, I swear to Christ.

Good security is like an onion, donkey. It has many layers, and peeling each one back should make an attacker cry. Just because a LAN is compromised that doesn't mean all the devices on it should be as well. What the fuck kind of asinine, lazy design is that? If someone penetrates your first line of defense and the show's over, you have bigger problems, Rajit from floor 5 tech support in Mumbai.

>stop smoking crack
>they employ people from india because they are cheaper
What kind of pills are you eating fist-fulls of? Pajeets are 100x more expensive in the long run because they do shit like in the OP and then these companies are forced to scrap the product or hire competent white male devs from the first world to fix the mess the poojeets made. Or they don't fix it at all and get raked over the coals in the media and consumer trust is eroded leading to fewer sales. So no matter which way you cut it these Pajeets are gonna end up costing an arm and a leg through their incompetence.

With poos, you lose.

Ahahahaha, good luck with that. The niggers are just gonna tear out all that infrastructure for scrap metal. Even in the more "developed" African countries the dindus are already stripping the electrical grids and even stealing railroad tracks.

Attached: a378nO1_700b.jpg (700x709, 71K)

>Pajeets are 100x more expensive in the long run because they do shit like in the OP and then these companies are forced to scrap the product or hire competent white male devs from the first world to fix the mess the poojeets made.
yet they still employ more and more of them. google obviously profits more by employing them. they would not employ them if that wasn't the case. also, i feel like google can and will push whatever shitty software they want and people will use it because google products and services are integrated in our lives way too much at this point to escape (for non-tech savy people at least).

I bet Subhayan would never even think about replying

Attached: kek.png (495x359, 31K)

>google obviously profits more by employing them
No they don't, you fucking dolt. Google makes all their money off ads and they lose money or just barely break even on all of their services.

>Jow Forumsay on Jow Forums knows more about cost-cutting and profit margins via hiring pajeets than the accountants and analysts who actually work at the company

Very cool, faggot. Thank you for sharing. Pajeets are cheap and get the job done, any patches and fixing up can be done locally. This has been the mantra (kek) since outsourcing has been a thing.

With poos, you cash. With locals, you get onions valley.

(((undocumented)))