Jow Forums UTTERLY BLOWN THE FUCK OUT FACTUALLY AND STATISTICALLY

Jow Forums UTTERLY BLOWN THE FUCK OUT FACTUALLY AND STATISTICALLY

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-30 at 10.43.22 AM.png (1380x940, 504K)

Other urls found in this thread:

statista.com/statistics/272595/global-shipments-forecast-for-tablets-laptops-and-desktop-pcs/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAA WOW

hmm, it's almost as if there was only one oem for apple products, weird

Google are the real winners

Attached: hmm.png (1380x940, 396K)

>ipad: 44.2M
>notebooks: 122.3M
?

lol what a bullshit chart

>notebooks
>android

who fucking cares?
GTFO, CONSUMERIST SCUM

Attached: btfo.png (1040x2272, 161K)

and how many of those mac purchases came from people whose previous appleshit broke down and apple didn't fix?

it's almost as if tablets and computers are two totally different things that have no relation to eachother whatsoever, and one of them happens to appeal more to normies who have no work to do

A12X FASTER THAN A I7 INTEL ON SUICIDE WATCH

They literally can’t compare it to other tablets though because no one buys them

so risc is faster than cisc now
oh god wow

what do you mean? this is the consumerism board

So fast it can learn everything about you much faster.

this chart is so shady it reminds me of an intel benchmark

More than 97% of non-Apple notebooks run Windows.

They are also slower than an iPad Pro.

Now this. This is shitposting. Not OP, the fucking image. Impressive.

what's the point of a 250km/h toy car if it can't take you to work?
i draw 100+ part 3D CAD models on a laptop that cost me $30, my 3D mouse cost more than that ($90)

>what's the point of a 250km/h toy car if it can't take you to work?
>Implying there isn't a toy car that takes you to work

You never heard of the Tesla model S haven't you?

Attached: 2018-Tesla-Model-S-60D-Release-Date.jpg (629x390, 32K)

You can, faggot.

If you are a pajeet in a call center, probably not.

>3D mouse
Please elaborate

kek

>Coding in iPad 0%

essentially, it's a 6-axis joystick (can be moved a little in any way). it allows for smooth and natural model view manipulation
just look up 3dconnexion on youtube

Attached: IMG_20181016_102606.jpg (1024x768, 132K)

i'll bite, why would this matter? i hope nobody buys things because someone else has the same

left - "what's a computer?" numales
right - people that know that a tablet is a toy and not a computer.

>2018
>using a tablet

No kidding, didn't you hear the other user?
They run Windows.

>compares notebooks sales of apple vs a gazzilion others

that is a whole box of wrongs to unpack there

Can you actually do work on an iPad?

No. Some note taking is possible but ultimately it's still an Angry Birds/YouTube/Facecuck machine.

Nope. iOS is dogshit when it comes to efficiency

this

>notebooks
Yea a dead product sell less, wow colour me surprised

Imagine...

Attached: 1540445935063.png (470x495, 21K)

122M combined sales of Windows laptops.

You know that's just ridiculous, don't you?

iPhones sell more than 200 million a year, and they run iOS.

Which makes iOS > Windows.

It's not Android, it's Windows, dumb fuck.

though they were holding a /new/ product launch today ? When (exactly) are they going to launch some /new/ products ? Don't Apple actually have any /new/ products then ? At all ? No One ?

and there are literally billions of pc's notebooks netbooks Iots that runs windows

whats your point

No, there aren't "billions".

iOS devices sell more than Windows, welcome to 2018.

What's the point of this comparison and what are they comparing?

statista.com/statistics/272595/global-shipments-forecast-for-tablets-laptops-and-desktop-pcs/
>95 million desktop PCs
>162 million laptops
>150 million tablets

figures seem a bit strange, are Apple's figures for "notebooks" smaller laptops but not more powerful laptops? It would seem more natural to compare eyepad shipments with other tablet shipments, not some laptop sub-segment.

I could put up some charts over iPad's sold compared to bathtubs but that would be a waste since it would be meaningless.

There's probably is billions of Windows laptops out there, that's just 6 years of laptop sales. Some will throw them away after 3 years and some will keep them 10 years.

>cellphones outsell laptops, welcome to 2018.
Android has a 85% share of that market, iOS 15%.

/thread

RISC is good

Yeah on Geekbench maybe but we already know that's meaningless when compared between platforms.

Why does it overheat and lag so much running one app while an i7 flies running 50?

who the fuck cares about laptop sales of individual manufacturers? People just buy whatever the cheapest shit is at best buy.

>Have iPad Air
>Figure it's time to upgrade
>Check Prices
Never mind then

Not true.

Go get a x86 CPU that has better performance than A12 but can be run without a fan (at very least)

so way more non-macs, got it

Let's put this in perspective, shall we? The population of Colombia is larger than all world iToy sales. Even if that figure wasn't worldwide sales, that's less than 1/7th of the US population. Only an iToddler like you would be impressed by a large, brightly colored graph that represents fuckall. Lmao.

Because that x86 chip has a massive heat sink strapped to it with a fan or two pushing cool over it. x86 is also the worst architecture I've seen in my entire life. It's a hacked together monstrosity of legacy shit that's full of security holes. x86 is an insult to CISC architectures like VAX and m68k which have clean and sane designs. x86 is retarded nigger monkey of ISAs.

Attached: 1484088501733.jpg (320x286, 29K)

>HP
>Dell
>
>Android
Goddamn, rakesh. Comprehension is key.

I can't get the video to play

The only thing I don't like about the iPad is that Apple keeps pushing the keyboard.
It's nearly $200 for a (rather shitty) keyboard (with no backlight) that literally only functions on one specific device, and one specific size for that matter. Literally the whole point of iPad in the first place was to drop the keyboard, and the virtual on-screen keyboard is just fine, especially since the screens are so huge anyway. The keyboard doesn't allow you to do anything you can't already do without it.

Is $200 really worth spending just to save some screen real estate?

This

Depends. iPad is great for editing/creating/managing documents, drawing/writing, editing photos, shitposting, media consumption and the sort. If your work is a lot more intensive than that, no.
It's fine for students but you wouldn't want to make an album or edit a movie on an iPad.

> if you add up all the different oem's total marketshare is greater than apple.

Then what?

HURR DURR everyone else is bigger than Apple. LOLZ APPLE SUCKS.

> There's probably is billions of Windows laptops out there, that's just 6 years of laptop sales. Some will throw them away after 3 years and some will keep them 10 years.
Outdated piece of craps.

Are people buying software for those laptops? No!? Then it's not good for Microsoft, just old crap they have to maintain.

> Android has a 85% share of that market, iOS 15%.
And nobody gives a fuck about those 85%.

Those 85% spend less on software than the 15% of iOS. And most of the time, it's the chinks or the indis on mobile games.

does the ipad still not support mice? If not then fuck all that shit. Who the fuck wants to use a keyboard and then constantly have to touch the screen?

Ah so suddenly we add "can run without fan" as a requirement. Yes, ARM is king of low power performance. This is nothing new. But taking that and turning it into "ARM beats x86 on performance" is disingenuous and flat out wrong.

It would be really cool if they could start putting android on tablets again, but I guess a lot of people didn't buy them. Still remember muh old TF100T from asus, was great until I bricked it installing gentoo arm. Multitouch gestures and touch scrolling for Linux when?

No. But the good news is; you don't need the keyboard. It's essentially useless. (). It's not a Microsoft Surface; the keyboard isn't totally mandatory or really even necessary. Using the iPad propped up with the Smart Cover is good enough, the Smart Keyboard Cover is just overkill.
Seeing as the whole reason iPad exists is to get rid of keyboards and mice, it's best to just use the iPad and the Smart Cover. You probably wouldn't want to use a mouse on an interface built for fingers, anyway.

well I forgot you had to use one of their bullshit keyboards. In that case I have no idea how anyone is productive with a shit onscreen keyboard.