archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/VNbuaDIfThMAlAASqaI0Kw/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/epKkMUP2mAJphUDLwAIY4w/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/llF-zz9URlbvsF7nE4mG0w/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/LDMvhb3n444ISJRI9u7YZQ/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/uskkuBo91wIlsRF2wxGiLg
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/cqSr-2OIIrWCcTMw_U-HEw/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>OP Cocksucking Syndrome (OCS)

Note: known for being highly infectious, OCS is a virus that highly contagious the effect of turning a heterosexual male into a homosexual male, craving nothing the seed of men all around the world.

It's called being a cultist see :

I paid $200 for my laptop tho, not $750

It's
>don't spend $750 on something you'll use exclusively to browse internet and social media and watch videos
because in the end, that's all you can really do on a phone. You can pay third of the price for something that can do those just as well and has a better screen

Apple Intensive Derangement Syndrome (AIDS)

Seems like a good deal, you’re all just poor.

Attached: 884D0B25-3A08-4FCD-A9AF-1A66E9EE5F3D.png (2048x1536, 866K)

>annoying appledrones won't shut up about placebo retina displays
>apple launches a phone with a mediocre screen
>appledrones hypocritically trip over themselves to defend the company despite their long history of screen snobbery

hilarious

4TB of the fastest SSD memory ever...

Yeah, that will be cheap.

It's called being reasonable.

It is reasonable because 326 dpi is more than enough for the limits of human vision.

1366*768 on a 15" screen is less than the 6.1" screen, is way less that the human vision can do, even at a longer distance.

Apple wants $2400 for what I can buy for $799 from Amazon. The difference must be the cost of the child slave labor at Foxconn, those preteen suicides cost the company like $60 when they have to scrape them off the concrete.

>It's called being reasonable.
so is having a 768p on a 15" screen which is fine for most people

i don't care about the screen on the xr, it's the hypocrisy that bothers me

They used to make fun of us for being spec obsessed. Remember?

I kinda want to buy the mac mini that they announced today so that I can do ios development. I basically have to buy their shit to get into the (((ecosystem))) right? Cba with hackintosh shit and it getting broken every time they update xcode or something

Attached: 1539631130420.jpg (960x769, 65K)

>2.9 ghz
0.9 ghz*

If they detect you’re using a Hackintosh for iOS dev work they will blacklist you and never ever let you do iOS development ever again.

Attached: F43C3F0A-D086-4CD5-A1A8-738EA6D62C9C.png (2048x1536, 360K)

Well then yeah, I'm getting the cheapest mac mini. was like a thousand dollars or something not too bad I suppose.

Thing is, which every other manufacturer you have the freedom to go with something that is not so fast but much cheaper.
You can always upgrade later if you want, but with Apple and their soldered storage you need to decide right off the bat.

It’s too underpowered to support iOS dev. You need at least 32GB RAM and a 2TB SSD to develop apps for the newest devices.

>$4000 for fucking integrated graphics
For what purpose

Attached: Reeeeeeeeeee.jpg (652x960, 463K)

you can always connect something through thunderbolt but the price is still ridiculous even if it comes with $500 of software included

eGPU “can” work but it is unsupported by Apple officially. While the manufacturers can try to make it work properly there’s nothing that says that Apple won’t disable it in the future. Years ago I bought a very expensive external PCMCIA to PCI bridge for my PowerBook G4 and an OS X update killed its functionality.

Nice cope post. My 2015 Samsung phone has an OLED display with like twice the resolution of the best iToys on the market. What's it like eating my sloppy seconds, iToddler? You enjoying last year's tech at next year's prices, little cuck boy? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 33979c402223dd81124f4bd49d263b4a.jpg (500x483, 33K)

>last year's tech at next year's prices
Beautiful.

Attached: 1370064030686.jpg (198x200, 7K)

>even having a smartphone
What the fuck are you even doing here, kiddo? Reddit is to the left.

Attached: 8919E83C-747A-4574-AC6C-91F9F028BA21.jpg (634x950, 139K)

Intel makes great iGPUs, I'd be fine with one in my workstation. In fact, every machine I use for serious work at the moment happens to have one. Not everyone needs top of the line graphics, and there are other components that can cost a lot. I'm not saying that this piece of crap is adequately priced, though.

>w-w-why do you e-even h-have a ph-ph-phone!?!?!
Lmaoing at the iToddler so cavity crippled that he's pretending not to own a smartphone. That's right, iBitch. Run away. Go back to your cuck shed.

>nobody has decided they don’t want a mobile pocket tracker
Believe what you want, Rajesh, but I have never had a smartphone. It is funny how mad you cucks get when people say they don’t need a smartphone though.

>iToddler so anally annihilated that he pretends that he's never owned a fruity toy in his life

>Pajeet so mad that I don’t carry an NSA tracker with me and peek at it every 30 seconds

>>don't spend $750 on something you'll use exclusively to browse internet and social media and watch videos
>because in the end, that's all you can really do on a phone

Are you dumb or high?
>Contact less card payments
>Listen to music
>Send/Receive calls and texts
>Shoot video and take pictures
>Access your emails
>Browse dropbox/google drive or similar

I could go on but you dig where I'm going with this, you're a special boy user

>he thinks the NSA gives a shit about his pathetic existence
If something, its more likely you would raise a red flag by not owning a smartphone, if you hide in the multitude you are actually safer.

It can't be a syndrome and a virus simultaneously you fucking moron. A syndrome is just a bunch of symptoms.

Couldnt you just buy an intel nuc with basically the same or better specs for $1000.

Even the hades canyon is like $1000 without ram and drives and thats the top of the line one. The hades canyon might even support 3200mhz ram too.

Oh yeah, the laggy, crashy 2015 Samsung phone that isn't even supported anymore. So is my 2017 Galaxy S8.
I ditched Samdung recently because I'm not a fucking NPC. If you're going to use Lagdroid, don't go Samdung.

Attached: npcdroid.jpg (533x539, 14K)

Wow, nice image, very poweful, totally ignores the fact that 90% of smartphones have 1080p and above now.

Enjoy your samsung screens on Apple's phone

And that's stupid, more res is a marketing gimmick that harms battery life

Enjoy your exploding Note phone NPDroid.

youre so fucking stupid its a miracle you could breathe

you can lash out all you like, but nothing will ever change the fact that you're a no life loser that spends every waking hour of his street shitting life worshipping a fruity fag cult
one day you'll wake up as a cringey 30 year old virgin still worshipping your fruit toys and your grandma will neck herself upon realizing she raised such a pathetic incel
you will die alone, seething, and clutching a framed portrait of your syrian sandnegro messiah surrounded by your fruity babby toys

LITERALLY ALONE IN YOUR GRANNY'S BASEMENT ON CHRISTMAS SHILLING iTOYS

L M A O
M
A
O

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/z-AKUCW9z3QIuaU6QRbRHg/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/cI3_tmP5xpFTGlWmEg9goQ/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/PtGv4iC-jRbex3Xw592fAw/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/_glUELz4vv9hjRZ8x1cIKg/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/VNbuaDIfThMAlAASqaI0Kw/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/epKkMUP2mAJphUDLwAIY4w/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/llF-zz9URlbvsF7nE4mG0w/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/LDMvhb3n444ISJRI9u7YZQ/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/uskkuBo91wIlsRF2wxGiLg
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/cqSr-2OIIrWCcTMw_U-HEw/

Attached: 1539523718361.jpg (1200x1200, 374K)