I get that I'm probably asking for a lot, but is there a single laptop that fulfills all of these qualities

I get that I'm probably asking for a lot, but is there a single laptop that fulfills all of these qualities

>high quality screen, with at good enough color accuracy for hobby photo editing and movie watching on the go
>at least powerful enough that I can have a linux VM running and not have it lagging like shit, not planning on gaming or doing extremely hardware intensive work on it (I have a desktop PC and consoles for that) but it's gotta feel snappy
>reasonably portable
>won't cook your balls
>keyboard/trackpad aren't aids
>not 16:9 if 13 inches, not enough vertical space
>preferably less than €2000

Attached: lenovo-gallery-02-Thinkpad-X1-Carbon-Hero-Front-facing-right-Silver.jpg (1060x596, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

system76.com/cart/configure/oryp4
campuspoint.de/lenovocampus-thinkpad-x1-carbon-2018-20kgs5du00.html
amazon.it/Acer-Notebook-SF315-41-R054-Processore-Windows/dp/B0792DP5TZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thinkpad X1 Carbon.

Latest HP elitebook with IPS screen option

this. anything past the xx20s are a meme, but theyre still the best that youre gonna find.

I was thinking that, but the ones with the good screens start out at around 2k here in Europe, and they apparently suffer from severe backlight bleeding which is a huge pet peeve of mine.

I have one and haven't noticed any bleeding,and they're around $1500 in the US right now

Well, I don't live in the US, so that doesn't really help me much.

Here you go mate, just revealed mere minutes ago.
>inb4 WINPCS go iPAJEET XDD

Attached: unknown-25.png (1179x719, 237K)

Any option for a /gd/?

POO IN LOO

Attached: 1516283019415.jpg (643x960, 256K)

Honestly this.

New Macbook Air.
Everything else from other manufacturers is shit.
ps: stay away from Lenovo.. their trackpads fail after few months.

Does it have the same trash keyboard as the current MBP?

HAHA, YES BROTHER. APPLE MAN MUST GO COMMIT POO IN LOO.
HAHA.
//$ERR: "com.apple.refute" FAILED TO EXECUTE
//$fallback: "com.apple.repeatunfunnyjoke" RAN

Attached: npcdroid.jpg (533x539, 14K)

Street shit harder poojeet.

Matebook Pro X?

TAKE THE POO TO THE LOO

Attached: 1538031175255.jpg (989x1005, 189K)

>NPC has to rely on the same poojeet joke over and over again
>he's not programmed to make anything original
HAHA, YES FELLOW HUMAN, LET US POO IN THE LOO

Attached: image0-2.png (470x495, 21K)

>XPS 15 money for a dual core+integrated graphics and no ports
I like macOS but nah
Do they last? I have a hard time trusting chinkshit.

Yeah, OP should look into Matebook X Pro. It seems to tick all of his boxes. I'm using one now and it's pretty damn good.

Attached: 535628e36cdc3b0bf8c01950094924a6.jpg (800x533, 55K)

matebook has been out for half a year or so now and there are now reports of failure or anything. who knows, maybe they'll all collectively melt after 12 months but the build quality is good.

>poojeet
almost all of the apple execs are white.
stay mad sundar.

Attached: 1538920463386.jpg (1540x800, 176K)

Why does nobody want to be associated with Indians?

Even ecelebs are making fun of Indians.

What's their agenda?

There isn't any, it's just that Jow Forums found Jow Forums.

Shhh, don't ruin our meme normie.

Attached: 1540848330689.jpg (634x658, 55K)

Half speed Thunderbolt 3.

MacBook Pro

Doesn't the MBXP have issues with sound distortion at low volumes?

system76.com/cart/configure/oryp4

I've purchased my last 2 laptops from System76 and haven't had any real issues. The first is still running without any issues now for probably 3 years of continuous use.

You can run Ubuntu or PopOS on it. Plays most movies and DRM content. In fact, the only thing I can't watch so far is Spectrum TV... dick noodles.

How is the resale value on the Matebook X Pro?

The retarded cousin of the broken original.
Thanks for the tip user...

T480/T480s

Buy at campuspoint.
WQHD version with i7 for 1899€, you'll still have 101€ left to buy some dragon dildos.
campuspoint.de/lenovocampus-thinkpad-x1-carbon-2018-20kgs5du00.html
If you're not a student find someone you can buy it with. Bought mine with my nephews ID, pretty gud.

Attached: 1538769016239.png (743x800, 1.3M)

But muh HDR.

What's with all the apple shill threads and posts recently? I know apple shills here but we're getting flooded at this point.

Attached: Screenshot_from_20181030_130802_0.png (1903x1070, 784K)

OPs pic is a Thinkpad you dipshit.

I know but look at:
They're all automated replies that have been pasted in several threads spanning days now (like the anti-apple shitposter). It's really bothersome having to filter these replies all the time that I eventually abandon threads completely now.

good, we don't need you robots here.

Attached: npcdroid.png (230x270, 22K)

This one too, it's been spammed across several threads for several days.

Actually, are there any laptops that fulfill the points in the OP that DON'T have a massive 50% price hike in Europe? I liked the look of the MBXP, but it would literally be cheaper to get a plane ticket to the US and buy it there than it would be to buy it in Europe.

No, import duties mean that prices on all laptops in Europe are completely fucked.

Only options for EU that aren't overpriced are Dells and unironically MBP, everything else just has too much of a premium attached.

>several days
NPDroid discovered, this meme hasn't even been around for 24 hours yet. I know because I made it.

amazon.it/Acer-Notebook-SF315-41-R054-Processore-Windows/dp/B0792DP5TZ

Yes that sucks, but personally I don't use anything that requires thunderbolt at all so I can live with it. On the plus side it has a full size USB 3.0 so I don't need a dongle for all of my peripherals, and it comes with a dongle for HDMI.

I hear it has sound distortion at very HIGH volumes, but these are very high even at 30%, I mean I never use it at above 20% volume even.

The base i5 model is relatively cheap in Norway, but if you want to bump it up to i7+16GB you gotta shell out $500 more compared to the $200 or so the US does. It sucks. It's still cheaper than any other laptop with the same specs though.

I was really interested in the X1 Carbon, but finding out about the complete garbage sound quality really killed it for me. Not only are the speakers terrible, you don't even get decent audio quality out of the headphone jack.

Would 1800 for the maxed out model be a good price? I hear you have to play the RMA game with these though because of the rattling touchpads and varying SSD quality.

user new lenovo yoga C930 is really great with 4k display, I saw it in best buy and it looks god tier. And it costs 1649 USD for i7 512gb nvme 16gb ram model

Attached: Screenshot_Chrome_20181031-022745.png (1080x2160, 402K)

I think nearly all of them has the rattly touchpad, mine do and it's annoying sometimes but not that bad. To me it's more like everything else about the laptop is so good that a bad thing like a rattly touchpad stands out more.

About the SSD from what I gather the i5 usually have the better Samsung NVME storage since it's only 215GB, while the 512GB option on the i7 usually is Toshiba which is worse but cheaper obviously.

Again, the i7 model is still pretty good value if you need those specs, as you are hard pressed to find another laptop with the same quality at the same price.

pic related currently has the best screen in the game, but i can't promise you it won't get warm while charging

Attached: mxp.jpg (800x451, 178K)