It takes someone in Africa 4 days of work to earn 1Gb of internet

It takes someone in Africa 4 days of work to earn 1Gb of internet.
In the US, it takes just 2 hours to do the same.
In most of Europe 1-2 hours of work gets you unlimited internet data a month.

Attached: 1540765460308.png (458x545, 396K)

Africa is big

damn it feels good to be white

Lol, what the hell are you talking about? I pay $45 a month for 120Mb internet, the only companies I know that do datacaps are phone services, and who the fuck doesn't just use wifi? $45 is what I make in about 45 minutes. I download on average 2.5 or so TB a month, and upload about 1TB a month. Though, my isp is a monopoly that gauges prices at every turn, and refuses to upgrade bandwidth because it doesn't make them any money to do so, despite everything being fiber.

>Gb
go back to Jow Forums

Where are you from?

USA

Attached: DqtdM6uW4AERXaD.jpg (1000x750, 30K)

Nice humble brag and all, but your exceptional circumstance does not equal the norm.

It's not fair

What the fuck? I get a terabyte of bandwidth for $100 in western Canada, I make that in a day.

This is clearly for data on a cellular network.

That makes it irrelevant?

>terabyte
>bandwidth

i earn $20 while i take my daily shit

maybe a bunch of years ago, but US prices and speeds are getting better. The main problem in the US is monopoly, here in Spain I can choose between +10 providers and I dont even live in a big city whereas in the US many times you only get one choice.

I pay £20 a month for Unlimited everything (fair use cap 1TB) on prepay at 4G LTE speeds.
I pay £34pm for tv, phone and unlimited internet at 240mbps

This is less than a days work for both

Not an argument

Man I feel like the ISP situation in the country went from utter shit to great as soon as I moved out. Always had shitty 1GB monthly plans and there were virtually no options of anything over 4 or 5gb... And those were really expensive.
Anyways can't complain, I've got plenty of data now in the UK.

ISP?? That seems really cheap. I pay like 10£ a month for 12gb and I've been looking at fiber options and they're not particularly cheap...

This is such bad bait

How?

Yeah, wifi is everywhere and free 99% of time time.

OP is some assmad Jow Forums cross-poster who thinks that all Internet service is the same and that one or two companies still testing the waters on landline caps is somehow representitive of the entire market.

The US has "unlimited" data now, you pay as little as $20/month and it slows to 2G after you use a set amount

For what and where because they dont
Tmobile is the cheapest I have been able to find and that's still 50 dollars for the first line and you need to be a veteran for unlimited data

>it slows to 2G after you use a set amount
Only if you're dumb enough to buy such a plan. There are some that throttle to 3G, some deprioritize, and some don't give a fuck. The problem is finding the providers that don't suck because so many have popped up the last few years.

Serious? I pay $50 for unlimited data that gets slowed to 2G after 7GB but it rolls over so I have almost 20Gb for November and that's verizon, the most expensive carrier.

MetroPCS has a $60/mo unlimited plan that deprioritizes you after 22GB. Unless you're living in a seriously congested area you probably wouldn't notice.

>For what and where because they dont

English, motherfucker

Those aren't 20 a month

Bulgaria.
1 GBps FTTH is equal to the price of 2x Big Mac and large Cola.
Feels good, really.

?
So?

free 100% of the time if you have a supercomputer and a kali linux livedisc

>wifi is everywhere and free 99% of time time

Where? Enjoy having your data stolen.

what is encryption?

set up a nonprofit organization
print up a bunch of these
send to Africa
pay yourself a nice salary

Attached: freeinternet.jpg (350x247, 19K)

Vodafone for phone
Virgin for home

Canadian living in Spain:
In Canada I was paying $80 CAD/month for 4gb; here in Spain Im paying €25/month (~$37 CAD) for 25gb...

Attached: 1l8ji9z8zm101.png (2752x1092, 232K)

TOPKEK. Nicely done.

In africa a sip of water takes a 2 hour walk
In europe it takes 10 steps to the tap
Apology wypipo

I make around 74€ per hour and pay 14€ for 5 GB I have to work 12 minutes for it.