Fuck, I'll say it

Fuck, I'll say it.

I miss Ray William Johnson.

Attached: tseriesvs.png (1041x707, 374K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4jdh7EQRgps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wtf I love PewDiePie now!

There has never been a watchable channel with more than 2 million subscribers, much less 50 million.

ikr, rwj was cool

Pewdiepie remains more impressive as he didn't build his empire by being a company.

>Known for Nazi jokes and racist comments
absolutely based

I honestly can't tell if you're being ironic or not.

not at all. i seriously liked rwj

Poo-DiePie amirite

youtube.com/watch?v=4jdh7EQRgps

Attached: pewds.png (219x255, 88K)

Me too, also machinima back during its golden age.

oh look, its been taken over by pajeets.
whoddathunkit ?

>T-Series
Literally who?
>"Indian Vevo"
Oh I see. Some massive corporation serving a population 1.3 billion poo in loos. This is literally nothing.

I watched and liked his videos, especially his music channel, when I was younger.
Maybe he was annoying, but he was much better than Apu and Ranjeet flaunting their iPhones and women in front of 67 million ugly poorfags watching on their 2"-screen flip phones running KaiOS.
seriously, every T-Series video is the poo-in-loo version of Despacito but even less catchy and even more simian

Fuck it I'm taking this bait. If you liked RWJ you are a subhuman. This isnt a matter of differing senses of humor, there is absolutely nothing redeeming about RWJ. He is in every sense of the word - unfunny - on all levels.

I bet half their subscribers are fake.

>pewdiepie is the most popular YouTube xhannel
No, he's not. YouTube Gaming, YouTube Music, etc. are all above. He's the most popular INDIVIDUAL on YT. And even if T-Series passes him, he still will be. Literally nothing of note.

lol kys

You need to die, you bender.

t-series is just indian vevo but they don't have a million different accounts

HYPERBRUH

I miss the good old days when I would just sit around at my desk and watch nigahiga how2 videos with my friends over teamspeak. FUCK I WANNA BACK

Attached: 1534375818967.jpg (1080x1080, 107K)

Thanks for watching all those channels for us, user.

I just miss the times where youtubers were more organic, even the clickbaity ones felt like actual people. Nowadays e-celebs are so gray that is boring to watch them.

Looks like you have posted this on the wrong board.

How do you know who these people are?

Aren't half of their subs botted or something?

Attached: Jim Will.gif (421x389, 1021K)

I like the proliferation of smaller channels though
It's kinda comfy being in a small superchat with some lads talking about Barbie dolls and Austrian economics

Definitely bottled since their sub count increased even with YouTube going down
Indians are retarded and probably wouldn't know how to make a Google account so I doubt their sub count rising