Why do poorfags hate Apple so much? Their products are not expensive if you have a job...

Why do poorfags hate Apple so much? Their products are not expensive if you have a job. They are also the best in their class.

Attached: MacBook-Pro-Review.jpg (1600x900, 135K)

Apple stuff is fine
muh build quality is overrated.
no sensible adult ever broke their Macbooks. It doesn't need to be built like a bomb shelter

back to /lgbt/ you son of subhuman gangbanged pajeet whore.

>Not throwing away extra money you don't need to spend = being poor.

Kay

Attached: FB_IMG_1539964718205.jpg (720x646, 48K)

i just hate Windows 10, to be honest
i have literally never had a software problem with a Mac in 13 years

Thanks OP, but I already have heaters in my home.

spending 1k+ to send emails, browse the internet and type notes on is just retarded, and id bet 80% of people who buy macbooks do exactly that

you're from 2005 dude.
ifags spend their life on whatsapp, instagram and discord. And on this website, making spam thread.
and it's not 1k+, it's 89.99/month for 48 months.

>Their products are not expensive if you have a job.
because everone earns 100k$+ right?
I'n my country the median pay is 1.7kusd a month.
to buy one average apple product a person would need to work 1-2 months just for it.

>to buy one average apple product a person would need to work 1-2 months just for it.

So? After that month you will be using the best piece of consumer technology money can buy

90 per month for 48 months is $4300, stupid illiterate macfag.

I run Arch Linux.

...And then live in a box the next month.
At least he can facebook for a couple hours in
a cafe before he gets mugged, right?

i wish my MAC BOOC's SSD wasnt a weird ass specific ass obscure ass shape so i could EASILY UPDATE it but i CANT and it pisses me RIGHT the FUCK off

Finance it instead, then. No need to pay all at once.

>Their products are not expensive if you have a job.

Alternatives cost much less and are better, it has nothing to do with job and paycheck. Shill somewhere else.

implying I didn't know.
apple has scientology rates.

> you're too poor to buy
> take a credit for it

really the poor people's brand

yes. basically the price of an ipad with pen, an iphone and a i-laptop financed.
learn to math, mongoloid
also t. shits on apple on a daily basis

My grandpa bout me an intel pc laptop with an i7 chip and a terabyte hard drive. The clamshell was made of plastic and cheap aluminum and broke in half

bcos for the same price you get a much better modern looking computers from a brand like dell (xps 13 > macbook)

overpriced hardware with a proprietary bsd fork
no thanks

>shitty, locked down toddler OS with outdated GNU/BSD utilities that's unstable as fuck with root bugs that happen with the press of a button
>hardware is always thermal throttling due to insufficient cooling for shitty Incel chips, which are just off the shelf PC hardware I can get for half the price elsewhere
>none of the parts whatsoever are user replaceable, keyboards break from fucking dust in 6 months and are riveted into the aluminum frame
The point of me having a laptop is that I can actually take it places and not worry about it becoming unusable because there was a little bit of dust or dirt in the bottom of my backpack. Macshit has the durability of wet newspaper.

Attached: 1535832650368.png (650x650, 43K)

Poor hardware build quality.
Overpriced.
Tells you to throw it out when it gets too dirty or one component needs to be replaced.

That xerox interface is still nice tho.

>tfw you have more sense than money

Attached: thumbsup.gif (320x240, 1.08M)

>They are also the best in their class.
Can't not be the best in their class if they're the only ones in their class.

Attached: 09-roll-safe.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 66K)

It's not expensive based on your revenue, it's expensive compared to the other prices on the market.
>Why don't you buy 35€ coca-cola bottle? Because it's expensive, even if you can afford it.
>Why don't you buy a 10000€ large format Roland printer? You can't afford it yet it's cheap (also you don't have any use for this)
It's the same thing with Memeple devices. I can spend 6000€ on a computer if I want, but I won't because it's retarded, and I won't spend 1600€ for a shitty ThrottleBook for the same reason

Not a poorfag and I do agree that their products are great and given the lack of alternatives, the prices are fine ... BUT their thinking is still fucking annoying and their products all over the place now.

>128gb version as a base for Air and Pro
It's just such a huge middle finger to the customer. 256gb would barely cost them a thing but they had to add an extra tier, for 150+ bucks, this is just nasty.

>not even a keyboard update for MB and touchbarless MBP
Come the fuck on.

>no FaceID or at least universal TouchID on all laptops
Surely the former can't take that much space but even if it does, not even a small fucking button and a T2 chip after one year?

>murdering of iPhone SE
Okay, fine but at least provide some alternative. Make it cost 1k, I don't care just give an option to people who don't want a phablet or keep the old shit.

>have your laptops and now pro tablets go usb c while keeping lightning on phones and headphones
This is just idiotic. Killed the headphone jack was great but at least be fucking consistent about it.

If you have a job in America, that is. I'm a poorfag from Eastern EU, but I chose to spend $2000 on my computer because I knew it would be a good investment. To get similar performance in a memechintosh, it would have cost at least twice as much (and it would have come with a pretty 5k display that I'd have to throw into the trash once the machine gets outdated).

I have no idea what Apple is doing with their product lines.
They should have introduced this MBA as the MacBook and discontinued the air: now you have two choices, MacBook and MacBook pro.
Not even going to talk about the disaster of their port situation where every single device but iPhone uses usb-c.

>1
>Poor hardware build quality
Are you fucking stupid?

Their prices are on par with the rest of the market, I just really dislike its keyboard and MacOS. I would rather go with a xps13 or a x1 carbon.

Nice bait, here's a (you)

i used to be a big fan of apple until they cut their qa and didn't patch a bug that survived 3 operating system versions that prevented me from using my macbook fully.

>buy macbook pro 13 inch (yes i know no gpu)
>can't use it for very light video editing or anything resource intensive without the wifi driver crashing
>repeatedly visit apple and get everything replaced
>"no issues"

looking back i don't understand why i didn't lodge a complaint. nowadays i can't stomach new apple hardware/software. the phones are unwieldy to use except for the smaller 5s, the ipad is like a fucked up mix of a tablet and laptop that isn't functional entirely and the macbook's keyboard makes me want to blast myself. apple disk utility is constantly crashing, the stack for usb devices has issues up the ass under load. it really makes me sad. now i buy second hand older gear and replace the os and offload all the processing work elsewhere.

Have you actually used it for longer periods of time? It feels like most of the complains are from people who tested the keyboard in store for a few seconds or just looked at it and got triggered by low travel distance number.

>implying people who aren't poorfags don't hate apple
OP is a faggot. As is tradition.

Attached: Gorgon.jpg (676x1014, 119K)

Hell, even if one could overlook all this fuckery, there is still the name. Why the fuck would the MacBook AIR be larger and heavier than the MacBook. The entire point about the Air was offering a compact alternative.

I personally like the keyboard.
I hate when keyboards feel mushy. The 3rd generation butterfly keyboard is perfect for my needs personally

kepaso

They are not expensive only for people who have no sense about money and have 20 credit cards nearly maxed out. I have a job and paying 1000 for a apple minimum spec model laptop is fucking expensive

Well, now they're soldered.

They are known to have a number of issues with is inexcusable for a product of its price range, like the stuck keyboard issues and screen delamination issues.

>>Their products are the best in their class.
imagine believing this

I will defend the iPhone. Apple takes user privacy seriously. And the apple software is good. I’ve been thinking about getting one of their laptops, but it seems like apple is really up their own asses with the laptops. Hackintosh here I come

Fuck their laptops but their iphones legit always have the fastest chips over every other manufacturers by quite a gap.

Call me when macOS is free and open source. Also don't see the need to buy expensive low-spec hardware when I can buy it at a competitive price and install the same gnu/linux on it

Proprietary is only acceptable if you're a gaymer, and last i heard macs don't even do that as well as gnu/linux, so why would anyone bother?