So this is the true power of an Apple iPhone XS Max :^) Now that's money well spent right there :^)

So this is the true power of an Apple iPhone XS Max :^) Now that's money well spent right there :^)
>shareholders_start_dancing_to_hava_nagila.webm

Attached: Memoji2_.webm (402x714, 1.57M)

no worse than autismos posting anime girls on here lmao

Who here is gonna masturbate in front of it?

taking autogynophilia to the next level

inb4 Awoo traps

uncle ted was right. the industrial revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race

This is the start of VR age.

Apple gets things rolling, and they finally have good enough tech for facialrec and avatar animation.
This is the first step, creating the avatars.
Next is the virtual enviroment where avatars can meet and mingle
After that is the device for bringing all this together, be it glasses for VR or a tablet/phone for AR.

Meme or not, it is pretty cool. Could see it blow up.

VRChat

Apple's thing is going to get popular and most people will disregard VRChat thinking Apple did it first.

Man 3DPD whores are starting to get desperate.

>premade avatars based on nigger culture and MSM
>Facebook VR with "chat rooms" aka a blank space with floating heads where you can draw together.
VR should not be normified, hopefully the metaverse dark net of VR will be created before then.

I can't wait for threads of this on

women were a mistake

why is it so provocative ?

you exist because of a woman, dumbass.

Nah, chat rooms will be like private livingrooms that you can decorate like you want, and invite/kick ppl at your whim. But because its apple and facebook all cool furnishing will cost real money and only rich kids will host these rooms.

Us poors will use the same shit as today, that will be outdated and stuffed with kids like discord and all chat software nowadays

>Implying that wasn't a mistake

This

Someone post ahegao using this technology.

>Meme or not, it is pretty cool.
Sure, if you happen to be 11.

>Look at me age signalling how cool and mature I am
Sure thing kid. Watch as it blows up for hoes using it to thot around on Snapchat and Instagram.

>I can't recognise the tech potential when a usecase is shitty, because I have the abstract thinking skills of a dickweed.
Ok pal.

Attached: harold.jpg (800x807, 340K)

Sure thing genius. What is this going to evolve into and what happens if you're wrong?
>Watch as it blows up for hoes using it to thot around on Snapchat and Instagram
Is this the grand finale?