He doesn't read his manga on an iPad

>he doesn't read his manga on an iPad
What is your excuse? It is objectively the technologically superior way of experiencing the medium.

Attached: 3449795609.jpg (1024x576, 74K)

Sorry I don't like a big clunky devices with whites bright enough to burn out my retinas but still unusable outdoors in direct sunlight.

I'd rather have an actual e-reader.
I'll buy one when they can do color and have a microSD slot, because Kobo Jews keep ripping those out.

>reading your manga outside
I seriously hope you guys don't do this

Because epaper exists and the readers are cheap.

I'm reading mango on a surface pro
low brightness and a bluelight filter, else i'd go blind.

I wanted to get a large eReader for manga, but the E Ink jews are not getting any of my money until the price of the product is in line with its capabilities. I get that it's a specialized tool that's great for its purpose, but getting e.g. a ~$550 10 inch Onyx over a $350 iPad is just bad value.

>read his manga on an iPad

I use superior Android and Perfect viewer, try reading some hentai shit when there's no access t the filesystem

There are still no electronic solutions that cover double spreads.

>Reading only manga

There are other things you can read on a portable device you know, "Manual of Perioperative Care in Adult Cardiac Surgery by Robert M, Bojar" for example...

>he has to edit someone's ipad image with shit manga to get upboats on 4chin

Have fun with that aspect ratio.
Try to read any textbooks on devices like that, the formatting is completely fucked.

Yami-chan is so cute!

Underage-chan stop being such a beta

>he uses apple products
We don't need your excuse. We already know you're just retarded.

All the iPad manga apps are shit. Nothing can match Tachiyomi.

Seconding perfect viewer it's pretty nice

What's the best Android tablet for manga

>What is your excuse?
Tab S4 4G feels gimped for the price Note 9 $100 more but gets less storage, more RAM and IP68 rating
I'm also waiting for 7nm rather than 10nm
Still its pretty hard to not just go out and get an OLED tablet

galaxy book2 had my interest but then it turned out to be windows on ARM and have even less RAM than previous iteration
seriously DRAM cartel go fuck yourselves

could get cheapest tab s4 with no 4G and only 64GB storage but having a phone AND a tablet seems dumb one device should handle all this shit

>try reading some hentai shit when there's no access t the filesystem
Package it as CBZ.

good 10inch android tablet? 8 inches is too small for spreads in my experience