Less performance costs less

>less performance costs less

what do AMD shills mean by this

Attached: pr_2018_4_10_13_1_49_119_00.jpg (800x600, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a87Iy7avG7o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>mom-i-posted-it-again.jpg
nobody cares

Attached: stop-it.jpg (210x123, 10K)

>30% more peformance costs more than double
what did intel mean by this

Attached: ScreenShot_20181031150436.png (1455x819, 87K)

this
intel is a dynamic company that provides superior user experience and overall a more cohesive product
amd products arent as robust and perspective

intel sales must be really bad if op keeps on posting this threads.

>has more IPC than ryzen

Attached: i5 2500k.jpg (932x712, 185K)

lets not forget performance per watt.

Is there a more delusional group of people than Sandy Vag owners?

Attached: untitled-14.png (674x800, 53K)

>lol i posted it again
Fuck off you worthless incest baby.

Eh, it's still acceptable. But I'm still on a Richlands APU, so my definition of "acceptable" is wiiiiiide.

better value

really makes you think, don't it?

Attached: who is behind this post.png (556x287, 60K)

I'm thinking "fat worthless virgin shill" myself.

Attached: 1540580114842.jpg (695x1188, 146K)

the best part is that he does it for free

Attached: thA52SGFWA.jpg (420x420, 20K)

The absolute state of FX owners.
Look at that chart sweet baby jesus.

>free
Crock. All those chicken tendies, his mom having to soak his shit-encrusted clothes b/c he doesn't go to the can or even wash himself, and the massive healthcare bills to keep his worthless ass alive don't come cheap at all.

This is why we clock them up to 5GHz and forget about them.

According to FX owners it aged like fine wine. They're mentally ill.

heeeeeyyyyyy

Attached: one-of-the-cool-kids.png (694x338, 26K)

Based janie.

>Intel only gained 20% perf in 5 years
>amd gains 75% and ironically memes more cores that Intel Csnt even touch while being cooler and faster
Lol and Jow Forums thinks gpus have stagnated hahahaahah Intel is beyond fucked limited to 5ghz housefires on 14nm or 28core shit

Vishera master race coming through.

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-10-31 08-02-30.png (734x496, 95K)

Yep, feels good man.

Attached: Capture.png (804x452, 37K)

How's it feel to be using a poorfag's hardware from 2012?

>20% faster
>well over twice the price
FTFY. You're welcome.

happy reminder that the most powerful CPU ever made is the Kikeripper 2.

Attached: a.jpg (675x685, 86K)

AMDead's gpu lineup might be fucked but their CPUs are killing it

>Intel Core i9-9900K
Reminds me of how I used to cheat in RPGs when I was a kid - overwrite the memory where my stats were stored with 9s. So I'm wandering around a dungeon or whatever slaughtering everything in sight with my 99 might and Sword +99 and my 9999999999 experience points.

SAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGE

when i3 beat you ryzen cpu

Attached: mPf6uX0.png (1074x437, 55K)

IF IT WORKS; IT WORKS

YOU FUCKING CONSUMERIST RETARDS DON'T GET IT DO YOU.

>amd dead gpu lineup

You're deluded. AMD is killing it with their rx 580 and rx 570.

Only faggots think they need more. Giving in to Nvidia is like giving into Apple products. Fuck off.

hey man, I was asking how it feels, not denying that it works.
I actually love the 8350 and would still be rocking it if I didn't have to sell that PC to pay rent.
8350 + modern budget graphics card = decent, cheap 1080p gaming.

>workstation 56%

comfy winter heating machine you got over there

>le 56% meme
Fucking yuropoors ACTUALLY SEETHING

>not enough threads to run modern gayms
>have to close out all the programs not to cut down your performance
>pisscord, teamspeak and whatever shit you use for high refresh rate gayms will gut your performance as well
that thing is pointless
you can get 360fps instead of 300 but you have to treat it like a fucking console

youtube.com/watch?v=a87Iy7avG7o
the same shit applies here, it's even worse now, because kaby lake cores have the same performance as coffee lake cores while there was an actual improvement in ryzen 2

90% of performance at 40% of the price seems like a good deal to me.

I don't care how much you shill, my heart is set on AMD for my next build. I've watched you milk overclockers and CPU buyers in general for years and now AMD had something that scares you. If they come out with a Zen that can do 5GHz gfg Intel

Yes, i do also enjoy my game with horrid microstutters that gives digitalfoundry nightmares every night.

How much does intel pay for you to shill here?
Are they hiring?

at least use another image pajeet...

>caring about ipc
this

it's called 7nm and they're going to come out with it next year (equivalent to Intel 10 nm)

>Intel 10 nm
Surely you mean 14nm++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++?

>run game
AHAHAH FUCK POOZEN
>open calculator
>CPU gets fried

>Intel releases a real CPU that lasts for a decade
>AyyyMD releases a real garbage CPU that when they came back a decade later its way better but still slower than Intel
(lol

Just use an external sound card

>4.1GHz on a 990FX
Pathetic, overclock that shit.

>less performance costs more

Attached: 1539697814325.jpg (691x771, 112K)

>that pricing
What the fuck is Intel thinking?

but intel is hot hahaha gas da jews xDD

This CPU is the biggest retard magnet Intel has ever put on the market. Bigger than Skylake-X. Bigger than i9-9900K. You have to be an entire universe of dumb to think this CPU is any good.

Meant Kaby Lake X.

>so this i3 performance is too high, what we do?
>proceeds to slap a K and skyrocket the price
>see? it's better than Ryzen. Cores? Nonono, you don't need that to game.

Saged
Reason: Constant spamming of the same thread

>the only performance that matter is muh vidya gaymen
top intel shill

This is the comparison that actually matters. 15% worse in single and quad core performance, but 69% better in multicore, which is pretty much everything these days including a lot of new/upcoming games, and costs less in the real world thanks to coming with a good cooler.

Attached: 2700v9600.jpg (1113x821, 153K)

Nice downvote, faggot.

You're confused. Right now AMD will give you a lot more performance at any price-point. It really is quite sad how Intel screwed up so royally the Intel i5's compete with the r7's and the i9's compete with Threadripper.

Intel CPUs won't be an alternative until mid or late Q1 2019. It's not exactly hard to understand that a Ryzen 1800X is a better buy than a Intel i5-8400.

It is funny now Intel didn't cancel their viral marketing contracts after they got production problems which cased a 50-60% price-increase on their products. There was an argument to be made one way or the other when i7's were competing with r7's. It's pointless now that i5's cost as much or more than r7's.

Don't forget the rip-off motherboard you've got to throw under that i5 - which, BTW, will last fifteen minutes.

>why is it called Socket AM4
It's their fourth socket, duh.
>why is it called Socket 1151
Same reason, duh/.

Its memory gimped and blows dick in normal applications

first time in my life i see me getting a warning for reporting an obvious shilling and spamming thread

why this site has gone so south?

Kabylake-X confirmed for best gaming platform

>This is why we clock them up to 5GHz
>increase IPC 10% and temperatures 100%

Attached: Intel Inside.jpg (800x420, 63K)

They don't listen man, they went full AMDrone.
They have tranny levels of reality denial.

moderator positions have been taken over by advertisers

hiro sold out

>guys, our CPU is pure shit, what do we do?
>just keep adding cores

Besides the GPU this is basically a 2011-2013 PC.
What said, it works.

Attached: Speccy64_2018-11-01_13-28-57.png (1594x1262, 117K)

This daily disinfo campaign is brought to you by:Intelâ„¢

Attached: 8798651564654.png (628x625, 497K)

>open ac origins
>100% cpu load

No comparisons on this garbage site actually matter. Userbenchmark is up there with pissmark in terms of how shit it is.

>he can't say "performance" so he's forced to come up with memes like "price/performance"

>imagine actually caring about a budget

>imagine spending $1000 for your brand new PC and then shitting it up because you didn't want to pay the extra $50 for an Intel

the only reason amd doesn't have performance yet is because of the lower clocks. In fact, consumer desktops are the only place that intel still holds because price/performance doesn't matter on a scale of 1 person if you have money to throw around. But Xeons? Forget it. Intel is constantly losing the big money market. Overpriced trash that only got where it is because Epycs didn't exist. Intel spent almost a decade with a massive performance advantage and had been polishing 14nm for 4 years only to win by 20% against ryzen 2. And that advantage is going away forever with the node shrink

Werks for me. Why is it shit tho?

Stop being poor. Get a job.

>playing AC
>2018
its because of DRM anyways dont kid yourself
ubisoft is fucking trash

You gotta hand it to OP he is fucking dedicated.
Or just too well paid.