>This message appears
>you mistyped the captcha
>MISTYPED CAPTCHA
>HOW
>Solve again
>this message appears again
>wash rinse and repeat 30 fucking times
>google finally allows me to post
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-31_10-35-35.png (305x181, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

webmasters.googleblog.com/2018/10/introducing-recaptcha-v3-new-way-to.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This place has always been a shithole but now it's just unusable without paying for a fucking pass. What's a viable alternative? Redditfags GTFO

The more adblocker and scripts you got running the more google deems you to be a bot or someone trying to escape the botnet and you will get way more captchas.

You can either buy the pass like a good goy, or browse Jow Forums with a signed in chrome with adblock disabled.

Or you can be a bad goy and be doomed to solving catpchas forever.

there is no viable alternative after a while it will just turn into a shithole

maybe google is gently trying to say you are npc robot

try solving one on tor then you will understand pain

Attached: 1384457747111.jpg (670x554, 234K)

i thought tor didnt work on Jow Forums?

Nope. It's Jow Forums that is broken. I don't get this shit on other sites which need recaptcha although jewgle still makes me do like 5 screens of shit.

unironically octo-chan

Looks like you got tricked, dude.

You need to wait for the reCAPTCHA to finish before posting.

lol how are you doing that?

Just stay on your robot internet, robot.

Attached: 1538449230930.png (612x727, 65K)

probably could not connect to the server or something.

just wait until he implements this thing
webmasters.googleblog.com/2018/10/introducing-recaptcha-v3-new-way-to.html

Attached: 1524460484927.png (600x450, 555K)

works on my machine

the pass shills are slow today

what's wrong can't afford $20? ;)

>Has tricked 74 users
what in tarnation?

I think it's a post option that passfags get.

testing

and again

that's not how you trick or treat

Ok, I get it.

Attached: 1522820251801.jpg (165x250, 7K)

testing

another

Sucks to be you I don't have the pass and I don't have to do the captcha very often either.

Attached: lulz.png (316x245, 9K)

That only lasts for like 2 minutes. Only useful for people that shitpost a ton.

Speaking of captchas, anyone know why the cursors begins to flicker and loses focus on the "submit" button and text box after the captcha is done?

I click the I'm not a robot, and a check appears automagically quite often too.

I've been deliberately giving the Captcha the wrong answers to fuck with Google's AI and make it stupid. I encourage others to do the same.

that will just make it harder for you

Yeah, my whole browser lags now while the captcha is doing its thing. Quite annoying.

Your post was so cucked that 4chans AI had to do something to stop you.

I'm just fighting back against Google's digital totalitarianism.

The alternative is creating a carbon copy and not selling it to a nipjew

It's google trying to log your mouse movements

Good opportunity to ask.
What's happening with this shit recently?
Before I had to solve just one, rarely two. Now I need to ask at leas a half dozen? What's up with this shit?

the more times you solve captcha, the more times it thinks you're bot. it happens when you post too much on Jow Forums. eventually google will just auto fail all your captchas even if you solve them correctly until you log out of your google account or clear your IP/cookies.

The new unavoidable captcha that cant be renigger is pure shit but the fact there was barely any reaction against it when it was unleashed on Jow Forums hurts me more.

In the inevitable war against AI captcha will be our Enigma machine. So don't shit on captcha.

problem about pass is that it goes away when i get banned and change IP right

Is that a major problem for you, user? Is it something you want to talk about?

Thank god it's not just me. I was worried it was my machine but it's happening on both of them. It's very annoying how long it takes.

your pass only gets taken away if you get perma banned. you keep it for temporary bans and if you change IP (provided you register the IP to the pass)

I like getting permad and getting attention
its comfy

there's two causes.
The first is because Jow Forums spams captcha so google makes it harder for the whole site
the second is because you personally are using it a lot

the third is because some dickbag human factors ```expert''' realized that you could get humans to solve a lot of captchas before they get mad, so they try to find a balance between making you mad and making you solve the captchas. It takes a while.

how do you even get permabanned, the only way I can see is posting cp or admitting to using a VPN node

4 chan captcha is cancer recently
it is normal to have to solve one 2 or 3 times to accept

just buy a pass dude

Attached: smug.png (543x516, 265K)

sad!

trick or treat

t. Chinkjew in disguise

Are you really saying that, because I'm proving solving the captchas that I'm not a bot Googol treats me like a bot? Because I proved that I'm not one?
Is this really what you are saying?
And is this really true?

I recently have this problem where I type up a big ass wall of text and to the captcha, it gives me the green check, I hit submit, and then it says I mistyped the captcha and when I go back its all just fucking gone.

buy pass

I'm getting this
any ideas?

Attached: file.png (542x53, 11K)

yes. it's also a way for google to stop captcha servers from overloading by slowing down users or outright temporary banning them for using it too much.

I remember I was getting that and I found an option to turn off this auto-updating in 4chanx's advanced settings. Which made the error go away at least