What the fuck is his problem?

What the fuck is his problem?

Attached: A48CADD5-C094-4DA4-9A89-A50B275EDDA2.png (667x647, 66K)

He aiite, wite boy

There's no problem, he is here for attention just like everybody else

He seems legitimately bipolar or schizophrenic

idk he's pretty based

t. Ashleyfaggot

summoned

Attached: 9C904427-22C3-4638-BFAB-94B2DFA2C606.jpg (400x400, 38K)

Fuck you Russian. I am not here for attention.

Prove-the-rule exception

He seems a little racist. He got too mad over being called mexican. There's nothing wrong with being mexican >:(

>nothing wrong with being mexican
only if your in mexico get dabbed on fucker

There is everything wrong with being a m*Xican.
t. interacts with them on a near-daily basis

my gf is Mexican I like them better than y*nkees desu

Are you the fucking gay ass nigger that wants pictures of peoples fucking male junk first? Lets establish this.

That is unrelated to the subject

Bullshit. Who says you dictate what is unrelated or important to a subject? You accuse me and I will treat you differently if you are a faggot.

His Smash pick was beat by a fucking plant, give him a break.

Treat me whatever, I stand by my point

You want something from me. And I am willing to tell you. Dont be a pussy. Converse with me.

not entirely true

What do I want from you? If you aren't looking for attention here, good for you, your are an exception

Nothing. I hear Russians are very tough to negotiate with, I was testing it out and im just playing around because look at this shit thread. But are you that Russian that wants male junk in his email?

based and brownpilled

Mexicans don't like pooftahs, pooftah. That's probably why you don't have nice interactions with them.
But these newfags fresh from mexico really to stop scarfing down tortas and learn english.

*really need to

Hah, nobody IRL knows I'm a pooftah.
But that's not the problem. They speak very little English, have piss-poor work ethics, and come in a flood - one m*Xican becomes 9, becomes 50, becomes 1000
They take all the jobs because employers can get away with hiring them for dirt cheap while Americans generally can't afford to live off what they pay m*Xicans.

No, different one

I will now prove it to you. .

Jow Forums, land of the lost boys. I fit in here because I am one but not so lost that I am in the basement and addicted to anime or sadness from being a virgin. I hope people take away somethings that I say but if they don't that cannot be helped.

I’m not a chicano

Attached: 2C5C6C7C-E4C3-4839-9FBF-273228B4B25D.jpg (512x512, 88K)

That is indeed based

Is it proof enough?

Rightfully so

Hah, nobody IRL knows I'm a pooftah.
I bet everyone knows you're gay and they just don't say it

Lole, probably. I keep to myself tbdesu.